>Indonesia population: 266 million
>Iceland population: 336.000

LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

rentist.id/comingsoon/
ruv.is/frett/island-burstadi-indonesiu-sjadu-oll-morkin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone shop the "R" into a "D"

Lol didn't even notice that, also we are using at least 3 players that have never played before, one of them literally scored with his first touch of a ball in his first ever national game rofl, never even touched the ball before

i bet San Marino can beat India

Christ you both are idiots. Did you even try to google "Rentist" ?
Here is the site: rentist.id/comingsoon/
It's in Indonesian, but basically it's a startup company.

Football/soccer isn't very popular in Indonesia, so ad rates must have been cheap to advertise on the pitch during the match.

Football is the most popular sport in the world, no excuses.

Also according to the Internet football is the 2nd most popular sport in Indonesia, after badminton (lolwhut?)

I do not disagree with your statement.
There is no excuse, however, for ignorance.

Unfortunately the country I'm currently in is among the worst at ignorance and stupidity, the least YOU can do is not debase yourself to that level.

Final score Iceland 6 Indonesia 0

Gazillion years in photoshop

>winter international matches

not half bad

Twas played in Indonesia, so no winter, just rain

See all goals here, everyone who scored was scoring their first goals, trying out the unused players ruv.is/frett/island-burstadi-indonesiu-sjadu-oll-morkin

There nothing funnier than the impotent rage of the common beta southeast Asian.
>Unfortunately the country I'm currently in is among the worst at ignorance and stupidity
This coming from a third world muslim pajeet. Hilarious.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Pls delete this thread. Thank's.

I'm going to assume you don't understand the dentist connection to Iceland? You're coming off as massive dildo.

Thank you brother

Nope

Don't burry Indonesia :(

we don't care about soccer anyway

>Iceland gets halfway decent at football
>starts picking on people
You were never even bullied, why are you being so mean Iceland? You're supposed to be the good guys

just one of their selections m8

Don't listen to this guy, he's obviously the devil.

>hurrr

Sure, Satan.

>ps I, OP am not picking on anyone, I'm not the only Icelander ITT

:DDDDDDDDD

Populations means nothing. The amount of kids that want to play the sport is the only number that matters.

Indonesia still should have Iceland beaten by a huge margin.

Actually, soccer is extremely popular in Indonesia. Most people bandwagon ther major premier league teams. They suck at youth development and have a dysfunctional federation that even got banned by FIFA to participate in world cup qualifying

nice

this is nice

What's the Iceland development program like? Do you guys play indoor soccer from young age?
I always defend that population is not nearly the most important thing, Brazil has 200 million people but practically 90% of the country doesn't contribute anything in terms of world class talent.

Tell me about the Indonesia Selections. How are they selected?

the king selects them out of a hat

best call centers operators get the spots in the starting eleven

That is bullshit. I lived in indonesia for 5 years and everybody fucking loves it over there. Even though most of them are bandwagoners like every asian country that exist

>That flag
>this topic

B-badminton is our sport, not povertyball.

How good is the Indonesian female soccer team? Much better than men?

What was the point of this post? Is this autism in it's purist form?

yeah but play them in sepak bola and you'll see what happens

In the end, for professional sports, all that matter is to have good formation and good infrastructure for your taleneted youngster.

The talent pool isn't a big deal.

There can be 30 talented indonesian players for one icelandic one, if none of them gets a decent infrastructure to elvolve in a top level player it doesn't matter

I don't think Cote d'Ivoire had better sports infrastructure than indonesia and yet they're 2 times continental champion and made it to the world cup 3 times

What the hell was this game? The players for the indonesian team were voted online by fans and i recognize pretty much no one in the starting icelandic lineup. This seems like a huge waste of time for everyone.....

>a week in bali for 90 minutes of basically exhibition match

>le w-we don't care xD
It's literally the same shit that americans say

Go play badminton against them and post again. Also prepare your anus, Iceland

Ops wrong quote. meant for

Our anus is peppered.

matchfixing to raise money 2bh
the only surprise is that it didn't end 1-1