What languages are you learning?

What languages are you learning?

Other urls found in this thread:

el.minoh.osaka-u.ac.jp/flc/index.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i already know english and spanish there isn't a single reason why i should learn another one

Also learning Chinese

I had gave up on learning languages other than English, too many effort, too small outcome.
Last ones were pushtu and high valirian.

German

So you can communicate with everyone who doesn't speask English or Spanish

>High valarian

kys

>people who doesn't speak english or spanish

no one?

Norwegian. Starting an intensive course on Icelandic in a few weeks.

English

I’m minoring Russian and should be fluent in about 2+ years, I can read and understand Spanish just terrible at speaking. Once I get those two down fluent I might try for Arabic or something

Sorry to burst your buble, but no one speaks Spanish outside Latin America and Spain. You're not a global language like English

once uni's finished in a month I want to give Spanish a go

I'd like to learn Russian, but it won't get me anywhere. I don't like how Dutch and German sounds, so they're out

But he speaks both..

C

Which second language class is most popular with high schoolers in Australia?

The word line should be aligned with the page lines, nihon-kun.

Aramaic so I can know the true tongue of Jesus

For the last month? Korean. But, I haven't been giving it my all so I doubt that month should even count. I've been too occupied with other things but I'm trying to make time.

I'm learning it because of the copious amount of Korean immigrants, diaspora, and the like who've flocked here in large numbers in recent years. Most of them speak broken English so I figure it'd be easy to communicate with them. Also, the area has become plastered in Korean in terms of shops, signs, etc etc so I might as well get a grip on my surroundings too.

Italian, partly because of muh heritage wogs and partly because of the big catholic influence in our education system. A lot of schools, particularly catholic ones, don't even give you another option.

German, been learning probably for almost 6 years and was one of my Majors in College. I think I can use it pretty well but a lot of times I feel Like I suck at it feel Like I don't know the language that Well afterall. Does anyone else have these Feelings?

日本語

Also want to do Russian and Chinese, but Chinese tones/single-syllable-vocabulary is a nightmare

i'm fluent in russian

I want to learn Russian. Cyka blyat

why would I need to learn another language ?? english already dominates in most first world countries and is the language of the internet
no thanks

>kys
What dat even mean?

>. A lot of schools, particularly catholic ones, don't even give you another option.

latin

Where are you from?

New York City.

Learning languages is extremely hard.
No reason to put effort into that if you already know english on some level.

英語

long gone

my dad literally was the only person in the entire fucking state to study latin in year 12 and that was in the 1970s

but english?

Esperanto

Don't get me wrong, I'm not learning it to be some Esperantist, I'm learning it to, as one guy said, help my brain do the mental gymnastics to learn other languages more readily. After I learn Esperanto I'll move on to French, Spanish, and a few others most likely.

>not rust

What's the point of these letters
ट ठ ड ढ ण

What's the difference between
श ष

>posting on Sup Forums
>not learning Japanese

Tuh ttuh duh dhuh nnuh (not न, which is just nuh)
>what's the difference
Nothing in between those two, just for the keks.

What websites do you recommend for Japanese?

Where the fuck do you even start to learn the squiggles.

"Learning" Japanese

どうしてお前の文字がそんなに旨いですか。
因みにこのサイト分かりますか。
el.minoh.osaka-u.ac.jp/flc/index.html

French and spanish

I am learning Turkish

And here I did Latin for 2y.

Why do you make posts like that? We both know that most people in the world don't speak one of those two languages.

Afrikaans for fun
And French

That colleague should be सहयोगी

Because he's making a point that learning new languages, other than Mandarin, would only really open up small pockets of speakers. He's got pretty much the most coverage with 2 languages that is possible.

Yeah, i get that, but it's a really annoying way to post and a really popular way too on this board

danish tier post

Learning Italian is a hilarious waste of time

agreed, unless you actually plan on moving and living in Italy it is a huge waste of your time

Arabic and Somalian, its required courses at my uni

>That flag
>Those languages
Couldn't make this up no matter how hard I tried

was literally just thinking about how someone was inevitably not going to get the joke

I mean, who know these days....

German and French are more useful in Europe.

nothing because I don't need to. anyone who doesn't speak english isn't worth talking to

Fluent in russian

Keep yourself safe

What state you in broeder? Im trying to learn afrikaans also. Want to get one of those qt3.14 wives one day

why?
they all speak English anyway

California. I know that it's probably the most useless language to learn but it's really fun do I'm gonna keep at it. I'd love to live in South Africa or Namibia for a while so maybe it will be useful, so knows.

because I love their culture. Afrikaners are the most uncucked and conservative whites there are. Plus their girls are the best white wife material on average. I want to make afrikaans babies.

it is a lot of fucking fun, i think its pretty easy to read, although the G's can be hard to get down. How are you learning? The crime is terrible there so idk if you'd want to actually live there at the moment. Many afrikaners are leaving.

I live in an area filled with South Africans and they're no different to the average upper middle class anglo, barring their shitty sense of humour

>bopomofo
why

Im learning online. I use a bunch of different sources but I'm still a beginner so that's probably fine for now. Got any recommendations on sites or stuff like that? Oh, also I have like 4 books from the language learning google drive folder that i heard about on /his/

>Does anyone else have these Feelings?
Nicht wirklich

learning Korean because muh heritage and because some of my older relatives don't speak English and I want to be able to talk to them without another relative translating.

Queens?

Don't. There is no use for it.

Why?

Turkey is powerful and becoming even more.

Finnish.
Because it is the best language.

Italian [spoiler]and Swedish[/spoiler]

Varför studerar du italienska?

>be American
>shit up nice thread with race politics

Without fail, very time

not you apparently

German and Russian

what language do they speak in Uganda?

Education is in English, but first languages are normally local (Bantu) languages. For example, Luganda in Kampala.
I'm not Ugandan though so I just speak simple English to locals.

Learning Arabic, in my third year. Also learning Russian online through memrise. It's not going so well tho

I've been doing a lot of good gaming with a few Afrikaners. Im pretty good friends with several now and we talk and text everyday through whatsapp and party chats. I found them through filter options for african servers in games like battlefield. Odds are the players are afrikaners since theyre practically the only people that can afford to play new online games in africa/southern africa. Talking and texting everyday really helps. I got some books from my uni that will get me serious about it when I have the time after exams.

kek, not even arguing for anything, just stating facts. Afrikaners are notoriously conservative and religious, and the ZA has gone nothing but downhill since the ANC took control and went full ape shit. The crime there, especially against afrikaners, is through the roof.

Learning Türkçe at the moment

I started learning some hiraganas but i'm not putting much effort on it,i also record every english word that i don't know i find on internet to enlarge my vocabulary

Because I'm dating an Italian

Yes. Flushing, actually.

Russian

Bonŝancon, amiko.

A large portion of Esperanto's vocabulary comes from French, so knowing Esperanto will definitely help you.

Hi PewDiePie