Is Pokeyman Go a Google Psyop/social experiment?

Is Pokeyman Go a Google Psyop/social experiment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XeoB1voCit4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilman_Louie
youtube.com/watch?v=E_PnuXelvWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man, this shit is weird. They're like Zombies.

Make an app with "targets" of "racists" or dissenters. Mobs of people show up to kill them.

Good brainwashing conditioning

The company has received funds from the CIA.

Please name any other game or app funded by the CIA.

I can see the next big shooting happening at a poke go meeting at some park or town green.

I wouldn't be fucking surprised

Sauce

Well the app does pull enough data.

Imagine if they did this baiting for people who would vote for a right wing candidate, all voluntarily turning up to a single location.

Obviously Japan "sent" an army onto your soil without you even realizing it.

Grorious Nippon Weltherrschaft soon.

Bingo

Did you goys hear about mewtwo that showed up at your nearest fema camp?

It would be easy enough for a rouge agency to deploy pathogens to a specific target group.

Fucking scary to think about desu senpai

Imagine if the FBI or CIA could influence the spawn rates and locations. If they wan't pictures of an area all the'd have to do is spawn a rare pokéjew and there you go they have intel

>Black people be gettin killed
>White people only care about Pokemon
Can't wait for the memes

It was foretold

Can't be arsed on my phone. Search the Wikipedia of the company in charge of Pokemon Go

sauce ?

There were a few threads about it yesterday

The company that helped create it is owned by Alphabet. I think it's called Niactin or something. Alphabet is the parent company that owns Google. Of course Alphabet would have never existed without the success of Google. So really they're the same thing.

This is how freedom dies. An entire generation of brain dead consumers living in a false reality generated by their masters. Hideo Kojima was right. The Patriots are real.

>Is Pokeyman Go a Google Psyop/social experiment?
Don't be crazy, it's just a fun game

Now try to bomb the harbour

It's just another aspect of the fact that we started to put our lives in technology...

Classic episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=XeoB1voCit4

No spics or nigs? Looks like fun

>tfw ywn play HL3 in your lifetime
;_;
I've been replaying Ep 1 and 2 for the past two days and it's getting a little boring.

Good find
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilman_Louie

youtube.com/watch?v=E_PnuXelvWA

That's easy.

Facebook.

Yes.
And facebook is just social netwrok for chilling with friends.
And twitter is the way of communication.
And google is just search engine with built-in digital store and mail server.

Or something for the hordes of Antifa or BLM to go target. Or whatever new aggressive political party these communist governments generate.

Just have people who have said "racist" things online and put them in an app for mobs of Leftists to go mob.

Jews trying to slide this

That's a bit disconcerting.

Does the game let you see where crowds of people are? Isn't there a bait thing in the game nigs use to lure people to rob?

I can see that with niggers being used as such mob, but how many niggers play games like this? they are too bussy stealing bikes and murdering others to look on iphone game "Lynch Racist"

This would work if da police would let them gather.
But I have seen enough to know this could happen in our lifetime.
Murica will be new NAZIs and EU new Comies.

It's just a game ,not everything is a conspiracy lads.

>not everything is a conspiracy

LEAVE

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

BRAVE
NEW
WORLD

Remember 4 years ago when pokemon go was called mobbles and it was the same fucking game?

Remember children, a Chimpokemon master fights to defeat the great evil and the great evil is, the United States.

Yea each person gets 2 free lure's to capture Pokémon. Then it cost 99 cents each or something

Don't see the appeal tbqhwy

Why do so many 20 something year olds play this shit? I thought Pokemon was for kids?

>I thought Pokemon was for kids
Yeah 90s kids lol being a millennial is so cool XDD

kek good bants m8

Inb4 Trump rallies have increase in millennial attendance due to people posting lures at the locations.

Probably but it's fun. I'd consider buying an apple watch if it had integration.

LURK MORE

Probably, but it does show how easy is to manipulate a crowd with a simple app.

The delegates Donald

it is weird. i think it's just because it's the new thing to do with smart phones. augmented reality hasn't really ever been done before with a popular franchise.

I hope the conspiracy here is that the creators will put all the good pokemon in the middle of the highway/street so all these normie retards get run over by semis

it also shows that you don't need a supervirus to turn people into zombies