en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flashback_(1992_video_game)#Plot
youtube.com/watch?v=sOQA6oli2jc
youtube.com/watch?v=xJF0VYxY00I
youtube.com/watch?v=QuN6GfUix7c
youtube.com/watch?v=JqYhuwu614Y
youtube.com/watch?v=pmaoMVPk76o
youtube.com/watch?v=O93GkhLFg-0
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41705694
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-immigration-target-bright-blue-think-urges-drop-cap-a7718516.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/immigration-target-conservative-manifesto-government-keep-general-election-2017-amber-rudd-a7723801.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39840503
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HIGHLAND REGIMENT

the goal

fuck drumpf

Business idea: better utilisation of land and spread industries around the uk equally rather than focusing everything in london

i'm sure they weighted the benefits and drawbacks on each solution and settled on this one (amongst many)
we are also backing al-nosra (al qaeda group) for example

conrad sounds like a black name to me

racist

business idea: independent yorkshire

There are two ways to have affordable housing:

Either you have the government build it on a scale similar to the postwar era
Or you deregulate so the private sector can build it on a scale similar to the late 1800s/early 1900s

Right now the government barely builds any houses and we have very strong planning legislation that causes very high price growth in areas with high demand (where the jobs are)

horrific betrayal of 1400 children

which one brit

I always think of it as the name from the 90s video game Flashback. Fucking ace game.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flashback_(1992_video_game)#Plot

business idea: do a poo

reckon it should at least have the same devolved power as Scotland and Wales

what you listening to, lads?
youtube.com/watch?v=sOQA6oli2jc

considering u havent done a days work in ure life u bloater u should look at ureslf and think what have u done...let me tell u...sod all

its too late save it for tomorrow

>Either you have the government build it on a scale similar to the postwar era
I like this option
how do I vote for this

This is fucking stupid, why should taxpayers' money be spent on developing places? What the fuck?

Developing places is the job of the FREE MARKET. Some locations are obviously better than others. Whether a city grows or dies should be decided by the FREE MARKET.

Otherwise, you're pumping taxpayers' money into a location that could be a total failure.

Let me explain it to you you commie fuckstain

Cities are created by PIONEERS. Some cities thrive, and some don't. It's usually dependent on the location - resources, things like that. And of course it's dependent on whether the resources found in that location are valuable to the wider economy at that period in time (example - some places that grew up in the US gold rush are now deserted).

Governments using taxpayers' money to develop places that may not stand any chance of ever thriving independently are immorally wasting other peoples' money.

It results in white elephants. Expensive developments that never attract anybody.

If people don't have jobs in their area, they should move. That's what humans have always done. And if you're too lazy to move then you deserve whatever you get.

I really don't understand what you're getting at.

In a free market, people can establish themselves wherever they like. Some towns/cities will flourish; others won't.

All I am saying is that governments should not be in the business of trying to build or develop cities, trying to artificially attract businesses to "deprived areas". It is NEVER going to work. If a place is deprived, then THERE'S A REASON FOR THAT. The location is probably devoid of valuable resources / easy trade connections to other places. So why would anybody settle there?

i'll offer you the full amount for a 50% stake in the business

>Bombchester Poonited

youtube.com/watch?v=xJF0VYxY00I

youtube.com/watch?v=QuN6GfUix7c

I don't but it's better than now at least

I imagine Corbyn would be open to it if there was enough apparent public support (plus it wouldn't cost the government much, if anything)

youtube.com/watch?v=JqYhuwu614Y

you sound like an idiot to me

What does it mean that my average thursday night is spent in bed watcihng question time, then this week, then bbc4 untill I finally doze off?

meet me at deansgate station in 10 minutes i'll sort you right out

love the tube

JUST

>implying the national mass immigration problem wasn't implemented by the islamic caliphate of londonistan

youtube.com/watch?v=pmaoMVPk76o

>you sound like an idiot to me

>Cook at gas mark 5 for 18-20 minutes
>cook it at 6 for 15

serpentza found a daughterfu
youtube.com/watch?v=O93GkhLFg-0

business idea:
>inherit multiple properties, take advantage of competitive market by buying a few more
>become MP, allow uncontrolled immigration
>block all attempts at building new properties, make sure any approved are 'luxury apartments for young professionals' which are just ex-council houses with fancy gates and facades put on
>wait until market prices are hugely inflated
>sell all non-rental properties, move abroad to a country with a sensible housing situation and retire on the £50,000 pcm you get from the 10 studio flats you didn't sell

not a radcen, very left leaning socdem but don't see any reason why you can't do both.

we need to have like 200,000 state houses* built a year plus maybe 200,000 private sector ones on top of that, and maybe even more built through some kind of (non PFI) partnership arrangement.
*including tower flats in prime city areas.

if we don't have enough houses to rent them out for the cost of electricity and water (not that i advocate that as policy, just think that's the level of oversupply we should target to ensure we never wind up in this situation again) then we've failed.

iirc germany did actually have some free housing until the 1980s, interestingly.

why is the future so shit
i was promised greatness

The bankers the bonuses the bankers the bonuses

business idea: neghole pozzing service

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41705694

what a shite design.

it's looked so classic and intimidating in its own way. now it's just a generic arena

This happened on the boomers watch. They should be denied their comfy retirement at the expense of the generations they fucked.

Give me a quick rundown on ContraPoints

Corbyn wants 100k houses a year iirc.
(Somehow thought it was 150k, now rather disappointed.)

business idea: buy a house in the north then move it down south and make x10 profit

building a massive oversupply would probably be a waste of resource but there could definitely be a role for public housebuilding in breaking monopoly power - i.e. IF it really is the case that land-banking by the biggest developers accelerates prices, which i'm inclined to suspect it is, then large scale public homebuilding would do away with the problem by reducing the returns to land banking

corbyn is wenger in how can you vote for someone so mentally challenged

banter

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And hasn't planned to put any cap on immigration. So don't expect to see any of those houses go to Brits.

>gas mark
What if it's an electric stove?

state of rorke's mind

>Yanks

more tax cuts for billionaires should do it imho

christ

lads....

Looks like an excellent system for heroin addicts and unemployed minorities desu

Going to a dinner with the Saudi ambassador

lol rekt

BASED black woman

need a black gf

london is better than new york in every way

hi

Neither have the Tories sweaty x

Hola

wrong

lmao they admit automation will increase, but somehow competing with people working for $0/h will make the proles rich. bellowing bombastically at the foolishness of the left. i think we need a more deeply christian society where the wealth will take the unemployed upon themselves as a burden, and support them and create a community around them with their wealth. take mark zuckerberg. there's loads of homeless people in LA. he could build housing for them, feed them. if all the billions did this there'd be no need for social programs. sadly our society had gotten so atheistic people would rather have the state be in charge of what used to be charity

Hulu

fuck off

eh check the proofs in the picture sweaty xx

odd looking baby

Hello /brit/
What do you think about the name Hana?
>"As a Japanese name, it usually translates as flower (花)."

>build 100k houses a year
>let in 500k people a year
>expect house prices to go down
Ah yes, the world famous lefty economics.

I would be okay with it if it was as bleak as it is but with space stuff
It's going to be 2020 soon and there's STILL no Moon colony

>dude lets import millions of pakis every year we have infinite land to build on you racist
State of leftie's mind

New Yorkers are second only to the fake ass thug life losers of Chicago in coming to your city and trying to tell you all about theirs without you asking.

people will think you misspelled hannah

shit

Absolutely SICK of wypipo, lads.

>triggered
why are Russian 4th column alt rightists so cringey

only if theyre ignorant

please do not reproduce and if you do dont give your kid some shitty weeb name

I mean, once you hit a certain level of oversupply you could wind it back, it's just a useful idea to keep a buffer stock going. (Particularly if you consider - for example - locking in contracts to ensure future governments have to keep building houses so they can't realistically start prices moving upwards again.)

Would analogise my attitude to views on full employment after the great depression. Housing market here is shit enough that there needs to be a general "Never again" attitude.

Tipping back to radcen, once a sufficient level of oversupply is provided, can see little reason not to leave things to the private sector. (Particularly since home ownership will always retain appeal.)

no one in their right fucking mind is going to think it's some nip word for flower

why is rorke so down in the dumps lately?

Liar.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-immigration-target-bright-blue-think-urges-drop-cap-a7718516.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/immigration-target-conservative-manifesto-government-keep-general-election-2017-amber-rudd-a7723801.html

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39840503

>i think we need a more deeply christian society

transferring this to my pc

He's been getting away with it in Sheffield for 12 years. Do you know him? Have you seen him?

the vast majority of the homeless are by choice

I'm not the one who wants to give my kid a weeb name but I'm not against it

new york is bigger and looks cooler

>bellowing bombastically at the foolishness of the left
how the fuck do you deduce that the daily express is left wing

because immigration would provide more business for house building but instead theyre red taped by the green belt nonsense

um.... sweaty...

>"We neva gon' have piece until we keel all duh wypipo!"

LADS WTF