/trans/ Muh rumors ediion

Champions Elect sub edition, new rumors below

thank god no cute boy (female) pic this time

Sanchez to city done deal

>de gay

When does a penis become feminine?

shit OP, where is the girl from last thread you moron?

Goretzka to Bayern WHEN?

Sublime post

>West Ham are ready to listen to offers of £17m for Mexico striker Javier Hernandez, 29, and they could replace him with Krasnodar forward Fyofor Smolov. The 27-year-old Russia captain is said to be interested in a move to the club. (Mirror)

>Manchester United would be willing to let Henrikh Mkhitaryan, 28, return to Borussia Dortmund this month if a deal can be agreed that suits all parties. The Armenian playmaker's current wages are thought to be a potential stumbling block. (Independent)

>Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has asked Ajax striker Justin Kluivert, 18, to stay with the Dutch club this month as he hopes to bring him to England in the summer. (Sport - in Spanish)

>Liverpool plan to offer Brazilian attacker Roberto Firmino, 26, a contract that would see him spend the rest of his career at the club. (Telegraph)

>RB Leipzig could let Guinean midfielder Naby Keita join Liverpool this month. The Reds have already agreed to sign the 22-year-old in the summer for £48m but may be able to take him in January for an additional 15-20m euros (£13.3-17.7m) payment. (Bild - in German)

>Tottenham are prepared to double the wages of England midfielder Dele Alli, 21, in order to ward off interest from Real Madrid and Paris ST-Germain. (Mail)

>Everton have joined the race to sign Arsenal forward Theo Walcott, 28. The Englishman is also wanted by his first club Southampton, with the Gunners set to ask for close to £30m. (Liverpool Echo)

>Republic of Ireland boss Martin O'Neill was set to meet with Stoke City officials on Wednesday over the vacant managerial position, with assistant Roy Keane also expected to move if he takes the job. (Irish Independent)

forgot Walker got sold to City.

Saving it for deadline day. Too many non /trans/ lads last time

>/trans/ lads
cringe

*carves the cock (female) away*

>Guangzhou Evergrande say they will not enter a bidding battle with fellow Chinese Super League side Beijing Guoan for the services of 28-year-old Gabon and Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. (ESPN)

>Fulham vice-chairman Tony Khan has said the club's 17-year-old English left-back Ryan Sessegnon will not be sold this month, amid interest from Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur. (Telegraph)

>Manchester United will have to pay up to £27m to sign 22-year-old Belgian midfielder Leander Dendoncker from Anderlecht in January. (Manchester Evening News)

>Crystal Palace could complete the signing of Senegal striker Diafra Sakho, 28, from West Ham by the end of the week. (Mirror)

>Huddersfield have agreed a £14m deal with Norwich to sign winger Alex Pritchard, 24. The Englishman left Tottenham for £8m in the summer of 2016. (Mail)

>Real Madrid midfielder Dani Ceballos has informed the club he wants to leave, with Liverpool reportedly interested in signing the 21-year-old Spaniard. (Diario Gol - in Spanish)

>Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers says he will decide at the end of the season whether to sign on-loan Paris St-Germain striker Odsonne Edouard, 19, on a permanent deal. (Goal)

>Hearts are set to sign Manchester United left-back Demetri Mitchell on loan. The 20-year-old English defender would be the Scottish side's first signing of the January transfer window. (Edinburgh Evening News)

how? he's been starting most games

it's a really really thin line

all city news gets congealed into nothing for some reason.

>Barcelona's Gerard Pique has warned Manchester United that fellow defender Samuel Umtiti will stay at the club for "many more years". The 24-year-old Frenchman has a £55m release clause in his contract. (Metro)

>Meanwhile, the Catalan club are about to sign Palmeiras defender Yerry Mina. The 23-year-old Colombian will sign a five-and-a-half-year contract. (Radio Catalunya - in Spanish)

>He is set to replace 33-year-old Barca and Argentina defender Javier Mascherano who is expected to join Chinese Super League club Hebei China Fortune. (Goal)

>Germany and Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira, 30, says he is not keen to play in Major League Soccer and wants to stay in Turin when his contract expires in 2019. (Gazzetta dello Sport)

>Millwall have approached Aston Villa about signing 30-year-old defender Tommy Elphick on loan for the rest of the season. Villa manager Steve Bruce has refused to rule out the Englishman leaving the club this month. (Birmingham Mail)

>Newcastle manager Rafael Benitez is expected to reiterate his appeal to owner Mike Ashley and managing director Lee Charnley to get player signings completed before his self-imposed deadline of 20 January. (Newcastle Chronicle)

>Wolves plan to make the loan deal for Porto's 26-year-old French centre-half Willy Boly a permanent one should they win promotion this season. (Express & Star, Wolverhampton)

>congeal
>verb
>become semi-solid, especially on cooling.
hmm is see

Best friend (female) has been making me upset lately with her antics. What do?

Pic related

are these the fantastic "scouse birds" ive been hearing of?

that just means that barry is /ourguy/

deal already sealed for Mina

kys

>Argentina defender Javier Mascherano who is expected to join Chinese Super League club Hebei China Fortune
How much is he going for?

>amerimutts are now wearing blue contact lenses in order to appear white

stick your cock down >her throat

When is Andy Carroll getting announced at Chelsea? Getting pretty sick of waiting, I need to get my jersey before school starts

>Wolf Nine Carroll

Wouldn’t surprised me if she ended up being built as a tank since she has the name of one as well

>she

>goretzka
idk, what level of /granate/ is he?

can't unsee this lads

it's a boy

her face looks a bit off in this pic

i was confused as to why luke shaw is there also

I can't unsee Silva's dick.

>her

why would you want to?

I don't know what a /granate/ is

I still can't tell, is she doing this on purpose?

Doing what?

>liverpoo spent £80m on a crock defender that failed to reach the world cup

>international football

last summer the buyern owner said they would sign a "granate", which would end up being james

Reminder that he can't even start over Martins Indi and De Ligt.

>Liverpool spent £80m on a world class defender, who scored a late derby winner on his debut

>posting anime outside of the weirdo

is this the /poopspunkingonmouyes/ general?

meh, i prefer the smug pepe conte vs. the raging bet moorinhouyes wojak

is this the trans general

what the...

how many pot noodles do you eat a day?

pls live in my basement
any moar/sauce?

Oh yes, I'd forgotten about that.

>Posting Commie Cuckbyn anywhere

could never get into Pot Noodles, I prefer Super Noodles

3 or 4 on average i reckon

she (male) is finnish and has posted on Sup Forums i suppose

oh my christ. im literally in love. this must be what other people feel like when they look at people they love. oh fuck

would shag her arsehole then rub my shit covered cock allover her face, then discard her. she'd love it

what does love feel like lads?

the definition of a qt

like ive finally found happiness. might have to start lurking Sup Forums
that's disgusting but, please, tell me more

like bags of salty milk

THICCC

any updates on the andy carroll to chelsea situation?

nasty on so many levels

What's the point of /trans/ when spergs make dedicated threads about every single rumour anyway

Caesar - Mouyes
Brutus - Costa
Cassius - Hazard

>The referee who awarded a controversial penalty against Northern Ireland in their World Cup play-off Switzerland has admitted he made a mistake

These referees coming out days/weeks/months after the fact to admit they got it wrong need to shut the fuck up, since it doesn't change the outcomes and any manager or player who disputes their call gets fined and punished.

This is the comfy discussion general. We’re all #pals here

Btw Coquelin confirms his move to Valencia for £12M

does anyone know championship rumours, specifically bristol city?

WE GRIZZY NOW

>son why are you reading a "trans" forum where people are talking about rubbing their poo-covered peepees onto the face of a boy in a dress?
>no mom it's sports i swear..!

which football manager would you relate to Diocletian, and why is it Ferguson?

There are none concerning Bristol

fuck off with your olden days shit grandad

There is something about this feminine male I can't get enough of.

well, that's a shame

make me

say that to my face not online and see what happens

address?

no clue who this dioclementine guy is

>rumors

American thread, disgusting

I like the bingo policy, sounds a right laugh

Not as disgusting as your fucking teeth, Nigel

>t. dolite

I don't see a problem with any of that

Supporting Corbyn is worth it for the constant asshurt from Guardian Neo-liberals, Nick Cohen and general Blairite scum

>tfw everything either makes you sad or angry

I don't know what to do lads...

take your bipolar medicine

drink.

Uhm...

This is fake new, I played AC Origins and Aya killed Ceasar

>6 leagues and 3 Europeans cups in 9 years
>13 leagues and 2 Europeans cups in 27 years

Which one Sup Forums

drink water

Why are we talking about Corbyn :(