youtube.com/watch?v=EHsZ8jtqklE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

agrarianism

/acadiana/

me n the boys

me on the wall

me n my bro

/frenchgf/

>by the way those jobs are for immigrants and if they weren't here nobody would do them
I get that they're fucking out of it but why do they automatically assume that the only immigrants to this country are Mexican migrant workers and not, say, the legions of Indian doctors who come here and make boatloads of money. That's pretty fucked honestly

Daily reminder

the reformation was a mistake

I wish I had one too

if you could choose between italian gf and french gf, what would you choose and why?

italian people are loud while french people sound like they are whispering all the time the moment they stop talking french

so italian

For some reason the fact that white people in America have uplifted themselves to exclusive upper-middle class status with a brown untermensch class being imported to take out their trash and mow their lawns isn't racist. I think the fact that social class and race are now tied together to such a degree is pretty disturbing.

Italian
Their food is better

italian
food
mob connections

Italian bf

NEED meds in my life tbqh

gay

>bf

who said I was a guy

N E T A N Y A
E
T
A
N
Y
A

Neither
Both are condescending and rude

tits or gtfo

loneliness

i thought about it and i think id go for italian, from my time in italy the girls seemed really cozy as gfs and also they're really attractive, french girls seemed more smelly and less willing to shave specific body parts.

i think i will open up an interpals profile and find me a nice italian qt3.14

what's the point of introducing new boards as "trial boards" if they're not removed even if they're obviously a failure?

seriously though, what's the point of /bant/

containment board

people kept bitching to Hiro about Alberto Barbossa on /qa/

hasn't stopped the mods from letting every single Amerigoblin thread stay up for two days at a time

it's... really funny
honestly i'd prefer if /bant/ and /his/ were deleted and all those funnyposters came back to Sup Forums, the board feels too serious now

I think the idea was to get all the non-international related stuff from this board to move over there so that Sup Forums could be reserved for more serious discussion. So basically what said.

it was supposed to siphon off-topic shitposting away from Sup Forums and Sup Forums. The problem is that doesn't actually matter if Sup Forums still remains an unmoderated shithole afterwards.

/his/-History
/lit/-Literature and Humanities

Boom

Occitan gf

20 pyros per match and the new weapon makes pyro have a rocket launcher
what the fuck were they thinking

stop making sense

/his/ is better suited to humanities than /lit/ imo. History and humanities are fundamentally intertwined things but literature is just a specific medium through which you can learn about them.

>this post
>this flag

Voila~

the french are arguably the most condescending people on earth.

"& Humanities" has just been a way for people to post about politics in the history board from day one. All you have to do is pass it off as "political science" and voila, your shitty leftypol/pol thread stays up for an entire week.

>arguably

You have absolutely no room to talk

Have you ever met french people ? If yes which ones ?

I have
Older tourists who were condescending snobs because this isn't the wild west anymore

i meet up with yer madır on a daily basis my tiçır ;)))))

italian women are loud and obnoxious

>your shitty leftypol/pol thread stays up for an entire week.

I've found that if you post during school hours the content of the board improves greatly

im loud and obnoxious aswell
perfect

YIPPA DABBA DIIDDA DUU DUU
*does hand signs*

1. french posters
2. french people from my visits to france
3. french people on social media
4. french people in online games

in every single category they act like total cunts, cant help but think it's a national travesty

"History" on /his/ isn't so good either, the multiple week long thread that involves pregnant Anne Frank has run stale and yet people still force it, but I guess it's still better than Humanities.

*shouts angry gibberish*

don't forget french jews who come here
I actually like the french from my visit to paris but the ones that come here are absolute shit

reminder the only good threads on /his/ are about wars or some fuckery in the HRE

Arrogant I'm not denying, but condescending ? We are not. I believe germans and americans are much more condescending than us.

that sounded pretty condescending

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_in_the_Holy_Roman_Empire

stop talking down to us

*georgia arrives*

arrogant and condescending tend to come together i suppose

i rarely encountered arrogance or condescending from a german irl or online, when somebody is being a total unironic cunt it's almost always a french man.

anybody who played any sort of online game knows this.

>tfw no georgia (nation) posters

georgia?
more like

gonna kill myself
lmao

ded

how can i ever recover?

youtube.com/watch?v=EHsZ8jtqklE

thank you for the (sen)'s y'all

goodbye...

what should I rp as in Oblivion

Goodnight

see you in hell brother

A faggot who sucks dicks

this was a mistake

never post this again

a homo, oh wait

what mods are you going to use?

its only 8 man
i was talking about kms

Right now I just have stability mods and something to get rid of the Irish faces

open to any gameplay mods tho

WHY IS IT SO COLD OUTSIDE

oh

well, I guess I'll still see you tomorrow then

W U S S
U
S
S

yes

unfortuanetly ;_;

I would just leave it unless you're really triggered by the game's more dated elements. Oblivion is a pain in the fucking ass to mod.

Maybe get some improved textures.

>Oblivion is a pain in the fucking ass to mod.
just drag and drop into wrye bash tho

what should I rp as

Get a mod that makes the Adoring Fan OP

human warrior

turn off monitor and rp as a blind man

I think a georgian cursed me, as soon as i made a retarded georgia flag ive had the worst luck, two days ago my bike broke when i was 7 miles from home, then some nigger got my credit card info and bought a $5000 bike on amazon even tho i still have my card in my wallet, then windows randomly started asking for a password and now im locked out and have to take my hard drive to a friends house to get my passwords

fuku

don't worry my luck wasn't exactly great the past few weeks either

wtf

>the solemn feel when you see your little guys

there is nothing in the house so im making lentil soup with onions and spaghetti

oh god

hes ded lads

same but only inside

rip

pir

stop posting depressing Apus