>Someone flushes the toilet
>Character screams

Explain this shit, Americans.

America is actually a third world shithole with shit plumbing

We poo in the shower

>poo in the shower
>not in walmart

Why are you pretending to be Americuck?

In America, when you flush a toilet whie water is running elsewhere in the building, sometimes the toilet water "goes down the wrong pipe" like when you swallow something wrong. So used toilet water will be coming out of the showerhead for a few seconds. It's never usually a problem because people have the courtesy to not be flushing a toilet while someone is showering.

wtf i hate indoor plumbing now

>So used toilet water will be coming out of the showerhead for a few seconds

holy kek this is literally favela tier infastracture

Obsession general

This only happens in older homes that had a weird hot water setup.

Doesn't really happen anymore. Enjoy your 200+ post b8 thread though yuromuslim

America is a third world country and our plumbing and power often times get crossed. Flushing the toilet causes a jolt of electricity to go through all active water currents, often shocking someone who is in the shower.

You're not American. If you are you live in a shitty old house and need to get your shit fixed.

Because when you flush water needs to come rapidly so the mix of hot and cold water in the shower changes if you have a bad system

They shit in the Walmart showers of course

My little sister actually believed this exact thing when she was younger and would go fucking berserk and start crying if I ever flushed the toilet while she was showering

*Beep* *Beep*

Why is he so angry? did he just shart himself?

Is he pretending to drive a truck? And this is the worlds most powerful man? hmm

American plumber here, can confirm

>They see me rollin'
>They hatin'

hate it when this happens at the local theater showers

>worlds most powerful man

I don't see Putin anywhere in this picture

Tiny putin having any power, ahahaha. His power level is that of the french or something. You've just eaten up russian propaganda

literally b8ed

so what you need to understand is that north american plumbing in 2017 is almost entirely composed of foundation-grade wrought iron P traps. If you bashed in the wall of an apartment, you would see a non-euclidean web of p traps.

so, when the shower is on the p traps are all exerting motive force up to push the water up. this is why your water pressure drops, all of the thick water globules are channeled out of your minor p-trap sink and dishwasher networks. essentially the gluten is taken out of your water.

when you flush a toilet, the slip differential between the crown and dip in all of your homes p traps is immediately put under tremendous strain. what happens is, the trace nitrates and nutrients in your waste combine with the thick water globlets, and the expunged matter sheers your skin off in sheets while encouraging rapid regrowth. what you're hearing whenever someone gets the toilet flushed on them is literally them being skinned alive.

this

i get angry too if i have to do a job i don't understand

This is a trope from

I literally don't know anyone in my Euro country who experienced this or has that kind of plumbing in his house, and I'm 26. It's also not in any Euro films that I know of.

Flushing the toilet while the shower is running in places with older plumbing can cause the water temperature to change while the toilet refills.

What is allegedly happening in the movie is that when you flush the toilet a large quantity (the amount needed to fill the toilet) of cold water is taken from your homes reserve
Not sure how you guys heated your water but we use boilers
Also when you open any valve on a shower it's constantly getting pumped with both cold and hot water from two different pipes you just control how much goes is getting pumped onto you from those two pipes
So the idea is that when you flush the toilet you're taking some of the cold water pressure for those few seconds so what ends up happening is that the person showering gets more hot water pumped onto them while your toilet is filling up
The other stuff posted was bait

this doesnt happen anymore unless you're using some nigger shower that hasn't been updated since the 1960s.

it's called a pressure balance valve