Your country

Your country
What is the most popular fast food there?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fillet_(cut)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never heard of canes
Taco Bueno still exist?

there's only like 8 chik-fil-a in my entire state I don't understand how they figure it's the most popular fast food restaurant

1. flag
2. tims probably

It's obviously a fake map

>Never heard of canes
Its pretty good desu
I heard its from the south

what the fuck is culvers

Shaurma

maybe internet meme polls?

>Texas
>Not Whataburger
fake map

what's that @ chicken restaurant?

the one that hates fags

1. flag
2. in terms of single actors: mcdonalds

1. UAE
2. Shawarma

chick-fil-a

chick fil a. great sandwiches but the owner hates gay people

thats one weird name for a restaurant

will not using them then

Canes is pretty good

Finland

HESBURGER

I've lived in California my entire life what the fuck is canes. California should be in and out, this map is shit

Γύρος of course, but burgers are taking over in Athens.

We only have one

Döner

>but the owner hates gay people
literally who gives a shit? you're free to think what you like aren't you?

tims actual food sucks dick though
maybe the most popular for coffee and donuts but i hope people don't eat there on the regular

wow, lots of finnish people there

It's a play on Chicken fillet.
It's actually really really good. The service is probably the fastest I ever seen. They during lunch time will send people out beyond the line to take orders and payments so you can go through faster, that with how fast they can cook a decent chicken sandwhich makes it more preferable than KFC.

Not to mention mostly young white people work at them, so I don't get Lafonda spitting in my chicken sandwhich,stealing my credit card info while taking their time like at KFC or McDonalds.

But it's closed on Sunday....

they sell chicken sandwiches. the name is a Portmanteau of chicken and fillet.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fillet_(cut)

Not in America. If you don't like what our liberal left likes your entire business is at risk.

Yeah? It's finnish restaurant chain overall. That hese is from Konala. I go there a lot because it's open to late hours.

Apparently chik-fil-a is the most popular in my state despite the fact that I have literally never seen one before. Fake as fuck.

Communism

This cannot possibly be in terms of sales. It must be based upon "desirability" or somesuch. Last I checked, Subway has more locations than any other chain in the industry - this is largely because Subway locations are relatively easy as fuck to set up: just need a cooler/freezer, a front end, and a few kids to staff it, no deep fryers/weird, elaborate equipment, etc.

In addition to all the urban locations, McDonald's and Subway always, /always/ have a joint in every other rural town with a population above 10K. If this chart were reflecting actual sales data, we'd be seeing a lot more Subway and golden arches logos. Obviously this is not a comment on quality, just sales data.

I think what we're really seeing here is that Chick-Fil-A is just popular in Jesusland on general principles and middle America wants to help the brand grow, or something. They do have a tasty chicken sandwich.

Probably McD's but BK, Subway and KFC are also quite popular.

Carl's Jr and Wendy's are more sporadic.

wtf is the one dominating all the states?

This.

>hes burgare

I don't get it. SPEAK ENGELSKA

KFC I guess. Russians are truly white niggers.

heh

Buenos are still in Oklahoma at least. But they've had a serious drop in quality in the last decade.

Chick-Fil-A. See my above comment: This graphic does not reflect the actual state of burger/sandwich joints in the USA.

There is no way that the OP's graphic is based on anything like actual sales data, or objective data. None. It's something about "popularity", maybe.

>Texas
Whataburgerfags BTFO

Mac Do

the best fast food burger place
it's a real map, but their methodology was absolutely retarded. first they used foursquare check ins as the basis for what's popular. who the fuck uses foursquare and if you do why the fuck would you check in at a fast food place? secondly they divided that number by the number of restaurants in a state. so if your state has 1 chick fil a yet 10 people go to it, it's more popular than if you have 10 of another restaurant that 99 people go to

Why are sharts so obsessed with fast food?
t. brit on vacation

Awful meme map.

I've never even seen a chick fil a and I'm in one of those states

McDolan is the most relevant

flag/sandwidch made at the closest bakery probably

My COUNTY has:

16 Burger King
10 McDonald´s
10 Telepizza
10 "100 montaditos"
1 Pans & Company

in other parts of the country I have no idea.

1 KFC
1 Subway

fake map
there is only one chicfila in the state

The wedges and sandwiches were pretty good tho

1. Frikandel
2. Spring roll
3. Kroket

1. flag
2. kobliha

The regular pizza/kebab shop.
If you mean fast food chain, its probably Max.

1.Flag
2. Lobiani

wedges were alright, sandwiches tend to suck though
breakfast ones are ok at best, lunch and supper are shit

WHAT DO YOU CALL FAST FOOD IN WEST BANK?

HEZ'BURGER

There's like 5 In N Outs in Texas wtf

>burgers are taking over in Athens
god i hope not

0. Dominoes Pizza

Nah, this was the official list of what people order.

Burger King followed by McDonald's.

Chapat or sambooza

I don't think I've ever even heard of someone going to a chick-fil-a in my state, and I've never seen one. What a lame map.

Shark and Tatties probably