Croatian talents

Listen to me carefully. Everybody knows by now that croatian players are good and that you must have a croatian to win (champions league at least). I’m going to introduce you with future stars of football. Call scouts and managers of a club you support to get them while their young and fairly cheap.

This guy has 99% chance of becoming top 5 central defender. Will probably go to World cup. Best defender already in croatian league. Extremely dominant in the air. Probably best player in the league right know.

Forgot his name, Filip Benković

Nikola Moro. Box-to-box midfielder bery intelligent and mature player for his age. Will be in team of the year in croatian league. Leadereship attributes.

Borna Sosa. Left back, great with a ball and great crossing. Needs to learn positioning, but that’s not a problem his still young.

Luka Ivanušec. Best dribbler in the league. Modrićesque first touch. Not a fancy and flashing dribbler, gets rid of the players with his quick first step. Attacking midfielder or central midfielder. Also can play as a winger

Easily top 5 free kick takers in Europe right now. Very good with his both feet. Played as right and left back. Now plays as a winger. Needs to find his position. I would put him as right or left back. Can play in top club if he decides his main position.

Josip Brekalo, new Robben

Petar Bočkaj

Ivan Šunjić, best defensive midfielder in the league.

Ante Ćorić. What to say? Hailed as wunderkid when he was 17, Kovačić and Halilović level talent. Stagnated a bit, people are afraid he will be like Halilović. Apparently it’s his attitude. There was talks about Roma wanting him recently. It would be a shame if he wastes his talent.

Lovro Majer. “The next big” creative croatian midfielder.

Dominik Livaković. Can be top 10 best future goalkeepers. First goalkeeper of Dinamo Zagreb.

And so on...

bump

pls shill Stojanović. Maribor needs ore monies pls and thank you

>Croats unironically believed this fraud would be better than Pulisic.
>Couldn't even play well at Hamburg
Shan't be listening to your opinions

Halilovic?

croatians are hilarious. I swear if you picked up a loose rock in the streets of zagreb, a dozen of them would inform you that was the best rock in the world and that foreigners just don't understand rocks

Dani Olmo. Not croatian but spanish. Came from Barcelona. Among Top 3 players in the league. Arsenal is interested in him. He is what Ante Ćorić should have been. Player that made most progress among youngsters ( including Nikola Moro, Benković is seen as top defender already). He said he wants to play for Croatia, but will get called for spanish u21 team soon.

Overhyped, been injured for 3 months, now he recovered. Should switch position and become midfielder not a winger. Still can be pretty good, he’s 21.

Where do I upvote threads?

Ćaleta Car?

Lol

reddit

Hello slav faggots, what happened to Pulisic being garbage and Halilovic being better?

Nobody said that, fucktard.

neither of them is going to the WC so i'd say they're equal

What my fellow croatians fail to understand, yes, we do have a lot of young talent, but no, they are not top 5, or top 10 anything in the world. And also, all other countries have a lot of talented players, even more so than us. So we overhype our players, and when they cant fulfil our huge expectations, we call them trash. Not everyone can be new messi, new ronaldo, new robben. For a country of 4,5 mil people, we are doing just fine, even better then that.

>this thread

Yeah, you exposed yourself with the first prominent name.

All guys, except Brekalo, play in croatian league. Of course we have more young talents who play in various european leagues.

Polish have better prospect
Dawid Kownacki (ST) 20
Robert Gumny (RB/LB/RM) 19
Karol Linetty (CDM/CM) 22
Arkadiusz Milik (ST) 23
Jan Bednarek (CB) 21
Krystian Bielik (CB/CDM) 20
Piotr Zielinski (CAM/CM/LW) 23
Kamil Grabara (GK) 19
Bartłomej Drągowski (GK) 20
Bartosz Kapustka (LM/CM) 21
Sebastian Szymanski (CAM/RM) 18
David Kopacz (CAM/RW/LW) 18
t. Polish Footy Scout

As soon as I saw Zielinski > Kovačić stopped reading.

Seething.

Ok buddy

once you've convinced your countrymen to see sense in this regard, can you have a word with the english? they have the same problem. although fewer excuses for it

bump

I’m going to sleep now, keep this thread going and alive when I wake up. Night.

Why does he look so Asian?

20 bucks this is some australian diaspora with a proxy

I am now awake, thanks for keeping this thread going.
I am going to sleep now, keep up the good work. Bye.

What happened to this nigga..

why do so many Slavic players go to Italy?

Good standard in int. football, fast access to family and home country via air lines etc.

This cunt is probably from like essendon and is a melbourne croatia melbourne knights tragic

I think a lot of people could agree if someone said Modric is the best player in the world

Based croatian poster

Yeah, one of the best midfielders, if not the best. I was talking about newcoming players and talents. When modric stops playing and the guys who come after him are not the best, croatians will say they are shit. Fun fact, a lot of croatians hate modric and unironically think that he is not good because he doesent score or assist a lot.

Za dom spremni!

>this autistic thread is still on

>t.Zdravko Mamić

I have no idea, he really looks like a hapa. He looks normal on other pictures.

You do realize nobody likes that guy in Croatia? He was shilled constantly in our media so Mamic can sell him.

I remember Liverpool were supposed to buy this guy a couple seasons ago

bunch of faggots
t. croatian

Hate to be the one to say it but you have as much chance at winning it as Englel

Lel

They have it all but won then? Calm down Croatia are good but they have nothing on Southgate and the boys

Thank (our one and only catholic) god >we have Davor Lovren so we are guaranteed to be promoted to 1st bundes thanks to Croatian meme magic.

You have mistaken Croats with Serb. How's the weather in Canada Servian diaspora?

Top cec

I miss him

My favorite 1. HNL player atm, and I dont even support Osijek

kek

Our old masters

ayyy

lmao
Mamić shilling his players on Sup Forums, you knew it was gonna come to this point sooner or later.

Hapa Hapanovic