3 men shot during Facebook Live video broadcast in Norfolk, Virginia

3 men shot during Facebook Live video broadcast in Norfolk, Virginia

rt.com/usa/350853-shot-facebook-live-video-norfolk/

This is a very creepy shit, Sup Forums
Gun contol when?

Gun control doesn't stop gang bangers from getting guns and using them to kill each other.

Handguns are restricted (require extensive permits) here, and somehow they still manage to get them.

if you a gang member and into gang war - DONT SIT IN YOUR CAR AND SMOKE WEED; YOU MUST BE PREPARED ALL THE TIME to shoot back.

Used to live in Norfolk - specifically in Ocean View right off of Chesapeake Blvd / Fishermans Rd.

Lots of ghetto ass niggas and wanna be gang-bangers who get shot and die daily. I could always tell when there was a shooting nearby as my neighbor would walk out onto his porch with a shotgun and wait for trouble.

>livestream with your mobile
>get shot
>ask the audience to call an ambulance for you

Idiocracy.

>get shot by cops
>"FUCK DA POWLICE"

>get shot by niggers
>"CALL DA POWLICE"

Maybe cops shot them?

Seems to me that its the dirty brown bastards that need gun control.
The rest of us shall keep our weapons.

That's how a rational person would see it.

There's a reason these guys are gang bangers, and it's not because they're Rhodes Scholars.

Is this what they call "lackin"?

it's about 5:40 into the video for those who didn't read the article like me

Too many niggers here in VA

7 minutes and 40 seconds
>Need tha amberlambs

Why trash taking out the trash. One less nigga and two gunmen probably also niggas. Well, at least one will do 25-life. Win-win.

Broadcasting your current location on fb doesn't help either.

hourly reminder that USA has black fatigue

12% of the population
90% of the drama

I'm actually fine with blacks killing one another. So long as no hardworking citizens who contribute to this society were injured, I don't think this was a real problem.

Let them kill one another within their own community; that means fewer thugs on the street spending our tax dollars and hurting our citizens.

Never. The same faggots that complain about guns are the same faggots that incorporated the Constitution. Fucking idiots, the lot of them.

>tfw i will never walk out on my porch with a fucking shotgun in case dindu nuffin
>tfw i will never stand my ground
>tfw i will never truly be free

STAY RELAX
T
A
Y

R
E
L
A
X

God so true.

So true.

>Gun control when?

Aren't most gun crimes committed by black men? Who make up such a small amount of America it's almost comical it's not talked about.

FUCK THE POLICE
DEATH TO THE POLICE
KILL ALL PIGS
ALL COPS ARE BASTARDS
KILL THEIR FAMILIES
pls hlp