How did everything go so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1480429181235/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ufj6CeqOTJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jews

Didnt they both make a billion?

Have you read any comics?

The Force Awakens made billions, didn't save it from being shit.

Civil War is a modern classic.

Always the with same filename in a thread with the same OP, but Marvel are the shills right?

fight fire with fire

>fire with fire
>he will never stop crying about BVS
Sad.

Iron Man was shot on film iirc

>Still pretending TFA was bad so you can pretend you're an enlightened euphoric connoisseur of kinography

Tfw was and will be the worst numbered star wars movie out of the series.
Still pretty good though

It wasn't bad but it was incredibly disappointing

Too many characters. When Infinity War comes and there's like 30 different main cunts to focus on things are going to be even worse, mark my words Sup Forums.

what the hell are you trying to say kiddo

>Still pretending TFA was bad

who's pretending? sorry your waifu couldn't save the movie

And none of the characters will be Daredevil or Punisher

I actually only just now realized none of their shadows seem right.

TFA is one of the worst films I've ever seen. JJ Abrams has never made a good film.

Superman = DC

Batman = Marvel

Is anybody else confused by Disney's choice to make Iron Man's suit shittier with every movie. The final suit from Iron Man is probably the best superhero costume ever, but Disney changed it every other appearance to sell toys, I guess.

but

i playef the godzilla game twice

Did they hire a strobe machine to be the editor?

>they're not even touching the ground in the bottom pic
>they're floating above it, clearly having been green screened

disgusting

>calling that horse-faced abomination Daisy a waifu
damn some people have low standards.

This part of the fight really drove home how pointless the airport fight was.

When one of these two wins against the other, then what? Is Black Widow gonna go stop Captain fucking America from getting on the plane now that she's past Hawkeye? And they're all buds just fighting for superficial reasons.

charles should be removed
his whole "identity" is based on whats cool to shitpost at the time of week

Damn BvS is so nicely shot

I liked Super 8 tbf

I was going to say this. Super 8 is actually a very solid film.

I call her a waifu because some people who talk highly of tfa like daisy and she sucks.

nice reading comprehension
>"your waifu"
>your

Does he spam this here because hes too causal for Sup Forums?

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1480429181235/

Yeah more referring to the people that do.

>you're pulling your punches

*quiet laugh*

>How did everything go so wrong?
they didn't put their glasses on

I will always like this gif

Arrested Development will always be GOAT comedy TV.

Too bad I can't watch it because my mood will instantly go to piss if I see Michael Cera on screen

Why? Don't be a faggot. Michael Cera played that character perfectly, and despite his subsequent typecasting, he's a genuinely great comedic actor with impeccable timing,

I have honestly tried watching several of his works
And I just can't do it.

>calling that frigid bitch Portman a waifu
Prequelfags have shit taste I swear...

Were you raped by a twink?

>being too casual for anonymous tumblr
lol

>swedecuck
uhhhhh shouldn't you be on Sup Forums right now, c*ck?

>still saying lol
juj

Being in puberty just right when Attack of the Clones released was the greatest thing ever. Hot damn seeing Padmé in all those kinky dresses flirting with Anakin. Lucas knew exactly what he was doing.

There are more actors and actresses I can't stand watching. It's just just because he's a beta twink

>it's not just
fixed

This pretty much most of Snyder fans are pretentious dweebs. LOL. Can't wait to see how they look back on their lives.

Dude, self references LMAO

How can that inbred horse in TFA compete?

>Marvel is so shitty even a thread about hating Marvel turns into Padme and Arrested Development discussion

Sounds like a mental disorder.

Easy.

it was better than all the prequels

Do you even remember who dies in that movie and who lives?

Too bad she's still being used in racemixing propaganda.

I preferred when the romance was between a jew and a psychopath Chad.

Watch it

Portman is a jew, Ridley is part German. Naturally one fears the other

see
it's a shitposter, if you were here during the time Civil war came out you'd know this board thought it was pretty good, just not as much as winter soldier, and all the mockery has gone to the airport scene cause they used greenscreen, nothing else.

They realized that they could go on making billions on brand recognition alone, so they stopped giving a fuck. Would you really put any care in your product if you know that you have a contract to make other 25 capeshit movies in the following years?

More like the board is always overrun by shills launch week and it's impossible to know what people actually think until the BD Rip hits torrents.

The same shills that said TFA was good for months until the BD rip hit and they could no longer contain it.

You think Iron Man 1 made 1 billion dollars?

>15 cut scenes in 10 seconds

FUCKING HELL MAN HOW THE FUCK CAN ANYONE DEFEND THIS SHIT?

>cut scenes
That's not what they're called, Sup Forumsedditor

20 transitions in 10 seconds? jesus fucking christ

35 changes of frame in 5 seconds? What in the lord's name?

it's either 19 or 20

They CG'd over Black Panther and Spidey.

cut
cut
cut
cut
quip
cut
cut
cut
cut

Lucas literally designed that outfit himself, too. He really wanted Natalie Portman in a BDSM outfit for absolutely no reason in that movie I guess

>absolutely no reason
My teenage boner said there was a reason. Lucas knew exactly what his audience wanted. And that beats the idiots pandering to feminists and niggers in charge now.

Please come back George!

I agree.

>Ridley is part German

And I thought that anglos hated germans and vice versa and were chronic jew enablers

is this a youtube comment

>anglos
>Germans
>distinct ethnic groups
kek, The House of Windsor is literally a renamed German house, the House Saxe-Coburg and Gotha

fucking kek

>hey make sure to find a tall guy to fill in for Iron Man

No Reddit you go

>n-no u!
pathetic

>distinct ethnic groups

Nobody said that. They still hate each other to this day tho

>b..but the royals are german

Do not defend Sup Forumsedditors if you want to be part of my art board. This is your final warning.

Try again Reddit

reddit pls leave

You're not alright, don't come to Sup Forums tomorow.

Reddit pls go

What the fuck?

Fuck off

You better not sign in to your Sup Forums account tomorrow. I'm warning you right now, anti art videogame playing scumbag

What a fag

then
>hey mr. favreau would you like to direct ironman? you can do whatever you want!

now
>okay we have focus tested and have corporate approval to do a fight against the avengers but you can't kill anybody, that would alienate potential blu ray purchasers. The only acceptable injury would be to war machine

It's what happens when you stop letting auteurs create and start forcing a corporate mandate. Same reason why star wars is so lifeless now

>auteurs
lmao more like autists, am I right guys?

I literally see nothing wrong with this fight scene.

Are you an idiot? Having actual directors directing a film beats having suits directing a film any day of the week. Read up on how hard Iron Man 2 got butchered by Disney, moron.

This is why.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ufj6CeqOTJo

>Iron Man 2
>butchered
You can't butcher a movie, "moron." Movies aren't meat.

based Favreau. He did really good on Iron Man 1. He deserved his vision to be respected in 2. But instead they just came in and took over. Even fucking Mickey Rourke was so disgusted by their intervention he swore never to do another capeshit again.

Post number: 80845774
n-no u!

To be fair, Shane Black did a good job with Iron Man 3.