Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFPsiFomaK8
youtube.com/watch?v=x_OAPW97mFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DONT DROP MY LEG

This episode was pure kino

Legit pure kino.

did he eat too much?

>Implying you wouldnt violently vomit if you had to witness that living waste and smell the fumes emanating from his lower limbs in the room where he spends all of his time

>taking the thread this seriously.

he had a TIA afaik.

reminder that its reality television, the fat people gained weight specifically to get an episode, they were paid tens of thousands and directed to be as disgusting/abhorrent as possible for entertainment purposes

This scene was purest of the pure kino.

>His poor old dad retching into a bucket (presumably after smelling James)
>James sitting there with no intention of moving, not much pain in his face
>James' brother hanging up on him when he told him their dad went to the hospital

him being kept in a room with 2 terrariums full of other pets speaks volumes about his parents mindset

His dad had a stroke.

Although, it probably was brought on by the smell of his putrid fucking legs and the cumulative effect of the gigantic emotional burden of having a morbidly obese, selfish idiot for a son.

no american father should live to see his son fatter than him.

the fuck

How the hell does it get this bad?

>dad remortgages his house to give his son a chance of losing weight
>ends up gaining 150lbs instead of losing any weight, turning into an 850lb monstrosity
I feel really bad for his dad. Can you imagine having a son THAT selfish?

At least it seemed like his wife was going to eventually leave him.

proofs?

What the fuck is wrong with his legs?

Where can I rewatch this?

Just put them down at this point.

how can people with no job afford to kill them selfs with the bad foods ? america wtf?

youtube.com/watch?v=xFPsiFomaK8

keks abound

He just pisses/shits on himself, he's accustomed to having a team of others tackle his hygiene.

also
is full of shit, at least in this instance, since James' wounds are clearly the product of years of neglect.

Literally welfare. Almost half of households have food stamps.

Yet pinko liberals still defend such programs.

looks like the hamburger meat is leaking at the back there

We needs mo' money fo dem programs

fucking hell

Being a parent is suffering
youtube.com/watch?v=x_OAPW97mFc

what is that stuff on his legs?

And how does it get this bad? I eat terribly and dont exercise at all, I weigh like 230. How is this possible? Do you literally just not move at all for years?

>This is a 10/10 in America

cellulitis. probably from bed sores/ bad circulation/ tight skin.

The weight loss surgery is paid for, and participants have the option of having the network pay for the cost of moving to Texas, or having them pay for the first month's rent + security deposit on an apartment/home once they move.

Shitty food is the cheapest food. A burger from McDonald's is one of the most calorie efficient foods you can buy in terms of calories per dollar.

Not really. The cheapest stuff you can buy in terms of dollars per calorie is stuff like rice and pasta, fast food is actually pretty expensive to live off compared to cooking for yourself

>eat bad and terrible more
>Soon you're 300 lbs
>OOPS I BROKE AN ANKLE GOTTA SIT ON THE COUCH
>300 turns into 400 your parents take care of you because of the ankle you'll be better once its done
>Heart attack or something happens or maybe another broken leg plus stress from being an obese piece of shit
>400 lbs and still in bed turns into 450 and so on
>Doesn't help this person probably has a developmental disability making him idiotic
All the developmental disabled kids i taught were fucking HUGE all they did was fucking eat

at least the dad is going to die soon

he literally doesnt move an inch at all, the weight of his legs cuts off circulation to his extremities and the flesh DIES. He is literally a zombie

MUH

If they can't get up to feed themselves, why don't you just stop feeding them more than the bare-minimum?

>And how does it get this bad?
Mostly stupidly/delusion about how big they really are.

>sure, i'm 500lbs...but i can still fit behind the wheel of my car
>i can even walk round the block

"Just a taste, james" you say as he continues slurping down his gravy. "We both need out breakfast, correct?" Faintly nodding his approval, you get eye level with the yellowed crust flake on his toe. "An appetizer", you say. James eyes light up and he inquires, "where?" Ignoring him, you slide the tip of your tongue up the edge of the flake, a small piece breaks off and becomes soggy as moisture is returned. Swallowing it, you tilt your head to the left and align your bottom teeth under the crust, moving slightly forward and slicing off the whole piece. "Mm" James grunts as the flake slides under your tongue, the oniony piece turning spongy. You swallow, but with an audible gulp - as large as it is, it didn't go down easy. "Now for the main course" you say wryly. James beady eyes dart all over the room past his plate of gravy and steak, desperately looking for a fuller meal. Holding your nose up to the fold of his legs you take a deep smell all the way into your core. Cheese, mayonnaise and the smell of full rot enter your lungs. You gag, but you will not be denied your feast. Taking one of the leg pustules into your mouth, you bite down hard - thick, yellow pus shoots into your throat and strikes your uvula. With the taste of pure rot, your gag helps the half mouthful of disease get down your throat and into your stomach. This feels wonderful, as you haven't eaten in a day. Finally you pull apart the crux of his legs do reveal half an inch of incredibly thick goop lining the folds. "Laygs" was said from the corpulent James but you barely notice. Sliding a finger into the goop, you happily place it into your mouth and suckle it down. No longer can you help it and you go hog wkld, drinking mouthfuls of what used to be skin and fat down your hungry throat. Stomach full and picking your teeth of bits of flesh, you kiss James deeply through the remnants of sausage and gravy lining his lips. Falling asleep on his huge fatpad, well, today was bliss.

because their care takers are also fat retards 98% of the time

it's not just that they're fat retards, they're also kind of dependent a lot of the time too

for example, jame's wife just got out of an abusive relationship and didn't work, so was dependent on her husband's disability allowance

>Girlfriend walks in with chinese takeout
>Literally exclaim 'foooood!!'

don't kid yourself, user

You need lose 150 pound in three week.

>Demoshits unironically think we all have an obligation to pay his expenses

Wait...the fat guy in the OP has a gf?

>give me one

Nauseakino

>user I'm going to get the test results, I expect you to lose about 50 pounds when I come back

This is like some horror/Sci fi shit. Wouldn't be out of place in resident evil 7

And two children.
He literally cucked another man, made him take care of his kids for the worst years (0-5)

Yeah. We all know morbidly obese people do not exist in real life

>neglect

fuck off. having a 40 year old fat fuck leeching off you in a bed in the next room shouldnt be any parents responsibility.

And people over 600 pounds aren't by default disgusting slobs either, they play it up for the camera

He stole her from another guy who was abusive.

Now she's in another abusive relationship. Broken people, user.

please no

Holy...fuck. And i can't even get a date.

>And people over 600 pounds aren't by default disgusting slobs either

You can't be serious.

Why do fat people go grey so quickly?

She's fat and broken and legit dumb. You're better off alone.

Yeah dude. Most people do. wait you aren't actually single are you?

I bet you can.
Either your standards are too high or you don't attempt like a pussy
Are YOU serious?

>All the developmental disabled kids i taught were fucking HUGE all they did was fucking eat

lol probably because previous workers relied entirely upon primary reinforcers. That fuckin sucks.

B-but, my internet cliche

because their skin is actually dying/rotting/infected really badly

>Yeah dude. Most people do. wait you aren't actually single are you?
Yeah.
>or you don't attempt like a pussy
This. I'm a sperg.

Recent studies have actually shown you can eat fresh, cheaper than you can eat fast food or microwave meals. You just might have to eat the same meal two or three days in a row.

I'm talking about neglecting himself. He's a disgusting fucking burden

this thread literally had me autistically discussing why these people shouldn't be allowed to live after a certain point out loud

Quit making shit up. There are 117 million households in the U.S. 15.7 million use SNAP. That's 7.5%, not 50%.

Pastas still have a shit ton of calories.

Is totally possible to become a whale on bread and pastas.
Sugary drinks are horrible too.

Stop with this pasta already, retard.

>Recent studies
Kek, don't need a study to go to the fucking grocery store and read the prices

They're so fat they can't wash themselves, they can't keep their fat folds clean. They can barely walk let alone clean. Are you seriously claiming they're not disgusting slobs?

Jesus Christ I dry heaved when the fluids were pouring out of his legs and I'm a goddam plumber. God damn just kill the son of a bitch. The family friend helping him bathe? What the actual fuck I'd never step foot in that house.

It was sarcasm you fucking moron.
Look at the post I was replying to.

I legitimately don't know why this image keeps getting posted in threads like this.

cancer

Is fucking surreal.

Is probably somebody that knew him when he was younger but still.
Theres got to be a limit.

I don't know either but I saved it. It's aesthetic as fuck

Is his wife a "feeder"?

This link doesn't work for me. Anyone have an alternate?

>you can either be a narcissistic braindead cunt or a genius slob
>there's no middle points in my 10 year old mind

> you can't exercise and do anything else worthwhile at the same time
Just terrible
> using the "we'll all be dead in X years anyway" excuse
disgusting.

>Be old ass man.
>Puke and have a strike in front of my son.
>He cannot even get up, just yells across the room.
>Realize I will probrably die soon and my son will die shortly after.
>Mortgage my home so he can get help in amother state.
>Son spends the money and gains another 100lbs.
:(

Be honest if you were his dad what would you do?.

Like is either killing him and go to jail or or murder suicide.

Jail doesnt sound so bad, at least there you dont have to take care of a disgusting human slob.

I guess running away is also a choice.

i would just leave him the money to the operation with a letter telling him that i love him but i cant help him anymore, then leave and start somewhere else without him

>Like is either killing him and go to jail or or murder suicide.
Why bother killing someone if they're actively killing themselves anyway? Doesn't make much sense to go to jail over killing a guy who could've died any fucking day.

Realistically it'd make sense to just cut ties and do your own thing. But that's still your son, so it's going to weigh (teehee) on you nonetheless.

That's 13.4%. Glad to see that brilliant american education in action.

/fit/ must've had a shitfest when this came out.

PIZZAHUT'S CHEESY CRUSTâ„¢

Is this a Hoarders crossover episode?

>I guess running away is also a choice.
One day, just get up and leave.
Take your belongings that you can salvage from that shitty house and never look back.

Didn't his daughter have to drop out of school to help out this fat piece of shit?

God bless the man. I mean really buddy is willing to do that he's a fucking Saint.

i had a friend who was almost like that, he got a tumor to top his situation, i went to visit him at the hospital and we talked a little then his mom asked me to wash him and i was like "no way" then i left, i never came back and he died some weeks later, i later found out he left me stuff on his will but i never went to pick it up nor showed up my face out of shame, i still regret not being there for him as he was a close friend

when I die that will be one of my many regrets, if there is a heaven may god forgive me