Is there a better living actor today than Idris Elba? I don't think so. He just has so much power and authority...

Is there a better living actor today than Idris Elba? I don't think so. He just has so much power and authority. I don't know what it is, but something about him just makes me respect him.

Looks like he has been having some sort of urinary issue he has a catheter line showing

Is he RoboDoakes in the new Dexter reboot?

Looks like surprise muthafuckah shipping container scene behind him.

Who will play Dexter? Bobby Lee or Joe Pesci?

Did he bitch and cry he had to wear a costume in Thor Ragnarok?

This, but unironically

I know you're memeing, but there's a hint of seriousness in there
But Viggo is the most based actor currently

It's a mic wire you mong

>Phoenix
>DDL
>Bardem
>gyllenhaal

these are all better than the clown you posted, Elba is overrated as fuck. He's only given 2 good performances

>He's only given 2 good performances
with your wife, that you witnessed personally, at your bedside, with his boxer shorts stuffed in your mouth, and his socks stuffed in your butt

the fuck?

Why is /tvpol/ so obsessed with black dick and interracial cuckholdry?

Now that's some next level projection.

Maybe because black dick is delicious user? Don't knock it till you suck it my nigg

Obviously he's tried many, that's why he was offended over

/thread

Who should play him in his inevitable biopic?

OH FUCK....

B
T
F
O

>Is there a better living actor today than Idris Elba?

Whatever he's doing in America he must be something right because in the UK he never gets mentioned. Ever. He's just another black actor, we have a few of those.

>suit
>sandals
what the fuck

Isn't he raising another man's son or something?

>dexter reboot

I was optimistic enough to believe that. Silly me.

>Projecting this much

You ok Prajeet?

niiigggeeeerrrrr

He actually confirmed on twitter that that wasnt his dang

>I dont understand filming the post

He's pretty overrated.
He's good in The Wire and most people who praise him more than likely haven't seen that.

user, you are the one giving detailed cuck fantasies

Anyways Elba isn't a "great" actor. His role in Pacific Rim was to act gruff and serious, which he did. But that was it, in Prometheus he played a horny, irresponsible captain, but he doesn't show any depth.

And his head is too fucking big, looks like a fucking peanut.

who's the slut?

>he says while posting deniro, who literally has a black wife and at least 3 BLACKED children

btfo so hard

The weird thing is that Elba was literally made a cuckold by his wife and was raising someone else's child

He's not even in the top 10 actors in the UK.

BIG
BLACK
COCK

white cucks are crying

>>Phoenix
>>DDL
>>Bardem
>>gyllenhaal
>these are all better than the clown you posted
with your wife, tag-teaming her while you watch, at your bedside, while you cheer them on in your pink cheerleader outfit, with your pom-poms, and their socks stuffed in your butt

g-go on...

:^)

>Elba is overrated as fuck
with your wife, that you witnessed personally, at your bedside, he could barely summon the strength to pull out briefly and fart in your face, he could barely contain his laughter, while you repeatedly addressed him as Big Daddy Chocolate Dong, because his boxer shorts were stuffed in your mouth, and his socks stuffed in your butt

great post

>They wire mics through your genital area

Retard