Really makes you think, huh?

Really makes you think, huh?

Is she using The Force to push them backwards?

>This is literally the same thing.

No it's not, one has a Type 62 and the other doesn't.

She needs to quit appropriating straight hair culture.

Nah, the photographer just chose the 1 frame that doesn't look like the cops are running up to her to drag her away and arrest her. Which is what actually happened

did they kill her because that chink in front of the tank got ran over, but they are pretty similar, the chink in front of the tank was protesting because his quarters weren't as nice as the professors and other university staff

The guy that stood against the tanks either

A: Died
B: Was tortured and then died

that bitch probably got some small notice of violation at worst.

She is a crazy half breed so what do you expect from these hairhats.

Is this bait? The chink just disappeared later on for opposing the regime, but that's not the point, he was not a staged actor, he was just some bloke walking back home and oh shit better stand infront of tanks. This slag was just the most attractive negress they could find to pose.

Image has already disappeared everywhere. Go figure.

The original pic is even more terrifying.

If the intention of this image and post was to make me change my vote to Ted Cruz then by Gosh you've managed to accomplish that.

Yes. The power of Iphone 6 artefact

>No it's not, one has a Type 62 and the other doesn't.
How do you know what he's identifying as?
>Nah, the photographer just chose the 1 frame that doesn't look like the cops are running up to her to drag her away and arrest her. Which is what actually happened
Ah.

not many people have balls that big these days

>One hold off an entire column of tanks, and prolly got arrested and executed

>The other stands before some riot police and got dragged off safely
>So brave

Man fuck this world media sheeple.

If China didn't crush the Tiananmen protesters, it would go the way of USSR in 1991, and millions of their people would die in ensuing economic chaos..

So yeah. Really makes you think.

I don't get it. If nigs didn't shoot cops they wouldnt need mobile suit tier armor while having to babysit your protest.

I guess I'm not surprised nigs are this dumb.