Who likes this version of Flash?

youtube.com/watch?v=3UPKsJYLX5c

movement is good
suit is bad
too much lightning

I dig the armour and I dig the actor and I dig whatever the fuck he is doing with his hands. I don't dig his poop coloured eyes.

>guy name is flash
>"too much lightning"

Get out.

>too much lightning
"Too much lightning" is part of his struggle. It's why he has the suit he has and it's why Bruce Wayne will make him a better one.

I love it. Thing is, I never really bother with new interpretations of costumes so the "scrapyard" thing with the new suit is a really nice idea

The only people who hate the blue lightning are autists. Only retarded people can be bothered by a goddamn colour change of lightning. If it was the suit, I would understand

Even though I'm aware that usually Wally was the quirky guy, I accept that this time around, they chose Barry to lighten up the mood in the League. Also love Miller as an actor so I am hyped for him the most. Love the campy but fun feeling he brings to the character

I like it a lot more than the CW version of the character.

>too much lightning
No see, Zack is a mastermind of Cínémátögrâphÿ.
See, he knows that the Flash is supposed to be this positive, bright character, even when the rest of the cast aren't desaturated and darker than Donnie.

So how do you convey visually that this character does not fall into the dark background of the world around him?
Make him wear more colourful clothes?
Put different lighting in shots he's in?
Heaven forbid, apply Matrix Filter 2.0, less over him, so he shines through it?

No.
You take those lightnings he makes and wrap him into them to the point where he's literally a beacon of light and nothing else.

Movement is great, and I'm more than fine with the suit. Certainly is more interesting than Avengers 2 Quicksilver. and the Flash's show, but that's a given considering budget.

Costumes look like shit.

>being this smug
>implying flash should wear more colourful clothes
>implying different lighting should be used whenever flash is on camera

jesus fucking christ, I knew you people didn't know anything about making a movie, but damn. I don't even want to bother explaining this shit to you but I will just say that not all colours work on camera as you may think they would

>Never saw a movie where lighting was played with in that way
I shouldn't be surprised to find someone on Sup Forums who doesn't watch films, but I guess here we are.

God damn it, Zack you dun did it again.

nah

I hope Zack gives us a good view of how the world looks from the perspective of the Flash especially approaching critical speeds, distortion and elongation of stuff, time dilation like things
There is some cool science to be inspired from there, like how the incoming photons are blueshifted and otherwise redshifted also accounting for the expansion of the universe

Fuck, now I'm hyped!

Movie Flash looks good.

OTOH you couldn't pay me to watch that corn n' cheese CW shit ever.

>Flash with armor
Injustice was a mistake

>blueshifted and otherwise redshifted also accounting for the expansion of the universe

explain pls

when stephenwolf backhands him into a wall like you know they will have him due to be a threat, he'll be thankful of injustice

He looks alright. Would prefer a brighter red costume though, but I guess thats because of the Snyderfilter.

The faster Flash is the tougher he gets, putting armor on him is like putting a padded jacket on a tank, does nothing...well, in the case of armor it hinders his movements.

this

first reply best reply

this is the movie version, stop talking like you have any clue how he will work in the film

>Aquaman's Trident has 5 prongs
YOU HAD ONE JOB

The only one who looks good is Aquaman
Batman looks too much of a niteowl, the costume in BvS was goat, no need for the visible plates and the glasses
Wonderwoman is dyel as fuck, no redeemable qualities
Flash costume is shit tacticool armor
Cyborg looks like bayformers shit

Aquaman is the only one who looks cool

This is the movie version stop assuming Stephenwolf or Darkseid are going to be physically strong or even capable of hitting Flash.

See, two can play this game.

The armor clearly isnt restricting his movements tho...so you have no real complaint other than you dont like it. As for in universe, it adds protection without taking away flexibility and its also specifically designed to handle his high speeds without burning up. Its literally stated. nasa space plates or sumthin.

its not a game, you are complaining about nothing. the armor adds protection and heat resistance. if you think flash is never going to get touched in the movie or knocked down then youre an idiot. he is going to get nerfed or have plot induced stupidity. its a given

He looks like he's doing the Iroh lightning bending from Avatar... which is kind of cool if that's the case

>Marvel does quite decent job with the costumes, the casting and character motivations, but fucks up the tone of the movies, the pacing and the villains
>DC does quite decent job with the tone of the movie, pacing and the villains but fucks up the costumes, from time to time the casting and character motivations
Why can't they join and give us the best of both worlds?

wavelength of incoming photons shorten hence they are blueshifted and ones that are moving away have increased wavelengths/redshifted as I understand
This is all connected to the expansion of the universe

What does he need heat resistance for? Speed force, ain't gotta explain shit.

um..because they do explain it?.. are you retarded? Thats how they choose to approach it whether you like it or not

Doppler effect with light

The lightning should be yellow. Blue doesn't work with the suit.

I'm not a fucking tumblrina fujoshi so not me

It looks sick as fuck.

People complaining about the lightning are the most retarded people alive.

Flash is wacky sci-fi ,the crazier it is the better.

In this movies everything is science, for example Diana has nothing to do with olympic gods or magic, is all ancient aliens, same with Aquaman. So no extradimensional entity giving powers to Flash.

Is a valid complaint, too much lightining doesn't let you see shit, same with shacky camera, fighting at night with tons of cuts, etc

>Diana has nothing to do with olympic gods or magic

are you purposely being retarded or ignorant seeing as how its confirmed she is the daughter of Zeus in the films and she fights ares

I like the original source so I guess this isn't for me. Might download it though, like I did with MoS, still didn't watch BvS

nice blog

Thanks, please subscribe

It's like marvel Thor in that they're actually just hyperfuturistic aliens that like roman era fashion and do all the same things that actual pagan gods do

Do you think we'll see Flash going back in time in Justice League 1 or 2 to warn Bruce in BvS? It'll tie it all together.

This, otherwise it would be silly to have actual Gods but not Speed Force

That was Flash? you fuckers told me that was Mecha Mariachi from the comics.

If you think flash is going to run rampid and be Unstoppable I have bad news for you

The asgardians totally use magic though. They're not just super tech aliens. (although it can be hard to tell the difference)

Thor's hammer is definitely magic. Works the same as Dr. Strange's cloak. Has a will of its own and binds to an owner and stuff.

looks dope desu

This and the wonder woman theme are pretty good.