Let's keep this alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!Ux0ykRRQ
mega.nz/#!Ux0ykRRQ!_0aM92eTI0sLIiTzt755e7Dvj-jFviDaauHxexXRohA
youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is there a torrent of it?

Based

there's currently an uncut 1080 web-dl on nyaa.se, no subs yet but a kind user says he's working on it, and another is also uploading a proper BD rip to mega as well

the guy uploading the BD rip to mega is also doing the same for the extras (vfx, behind-the-scenes, an Anno interview)

That was in response to me asking about the toho BD collection, not shin godzilla

Anyways, regarding shin, somebody said private trackers have a proper subbed BD rip, anybody here on any to check and upload it for us?

The guy was lying. I'm on every tracker where it would be uploaded if it existed.

will deliver someday
somewhere

Guys, new to the thread, what's wrong with the subtitles currently on it??

HIGH
DEF

What's the running time on that version you're watching

Were you the one who posted about the subs that were hard to read last night? Did you ever figure out what it said?

1. the subtitles are for the 90 minute rip, where the full movie is 20 minutes. Better to re-sub the whole thing than just fill in the 20 minutes
2. there are meant to be subtitles for every location/name, but that particular sub mixes them with the dialogue so you rarely see them properly (pic is of how it should be)

1:40:34

You're watching the edited version, 20 minutes is missing

Hey.

mega.nz/#!Ux0ykRRQ

Extras uploading too. I'll give a full folder link when those are done.

I love you all.

*120 minutes

Pass??

I look at this character and think, is it THAT hard to get a Japanese actor that speaks english? They aren't unicorns, they do exist.

We need the decryption key nigga

Holy shit I'm dumb here's the fixed link.

Whoops.

mega.nz/#!Ux0ykRRQ!_0aM92eTI0sLIiTzt755e7Dvj-jFviDaauHxexXRohA

they're catering to the Japanese market, not the American.

BASED NIGGA

Ahhhhh, right. So you guys want the full movie subs. I didn't realise I'd downloaded a shorter version desu.

Cheers fellas, I'll delete the cunt and wait a week for the good shit (like I normally do)

time to spend the next two hours downloading
thanks, user

Also I just wanna say, if someone wants to make a torrent, go for it. I dunno how to set one up, but I can keep it seeding for awhile.

based gojira poster

I'd suck your dick if I were gay

Fuck I was hoping for the BD files :(

Yeah but they're also almost all men. Jap actresses that speak english are considerably rarer.

I've rarely seen an actress that could speak English and Japanese fluently, Karen Fukuhara is like the only one I can think of, chick from Sense8 is ok but not on her level

Wait, you're NOT gay?

Hope you don't mind posted the link in the original thread, I've been with you since the beginning but never posted until now. You're a pretty good person.

My point is if they're going to have characters speak two languages in a movie, shouldn't they speak them well?

Yuko Goto does, but she's a seiyuu. Same with Rikiya Koyama, who I've always assumed must be able to speak english since he used to do Shakespeare in London.

They're coming, don't worry. Some are already up, but I'm going to reorganize it all once it's all uploaded, so please bear with me!

>9MB/s

Fuck, MEGA is usually fast, what gives?

Thanks user.

>Yuko Goto
>41

Christmas cake pls go

>Rikiya Koyama

That's a man, baby

Couldn't tell ya. It took, like, 18 hours or something to upload too.

Think of starving Africans like myself that can't get above 3mb

>That's a man, baby

A sexy man

>Christmas cake pls go
Don't bully her, she has lupus

I'd suck your dick. Give you the reach around too when subs are available

>5 gigs every 6 hours
i-ill be sure to enjoy this in a few days

I'll love you forever if you can get the full movie's BD files up too at some point. Email me anyway at [email protected] when you can. I want to talk to you about something.

Mine say that I'll be downloading for about 12 hours.. so.. I hope in the meantime the bros that are working on the subs also come through.. Man sometimes I'm really grateful for these unknown heroes.. I appreciate your work anons.

Well I guess I'm the third guy who'd suck your dick if I could. Thanks baby boi.

Radical

Emailed!

Jeez, I haven't had this many offers of fellatio in awhile.

Get to work.

Subs tho?????????

you're doing god's work user

Are you the same guy who is doing the location/name subs?

>more than 5hrs download at max speed

I guess I'll wait

Responded. Check your spam folder in case you don't see it. cock.li can be shit sometimes.

>he thinks 9mb/s is slow
kill me now famalam

No. I'm working with him though.

1mb/s for me, you guys shouldn't complain.

ok, sweet. Out of anything, getting proper subtitles for all the names and places is most important

i'm back from school, gonna keep working on the signs.

Why are you secretly communicating? Are you the one user who will actually see through with the offers of dick sucking?

Good to know you guys are hard at work!

I giggled.

>free transfer quota exceeded
>wait 5 hours to continue

I don't kiss and tell.

Aw fuck, that's something I'll have to deal with too? Maybe it'd be better if some kind soul could upload a torrent...

i dont get it are these the subs? where is the srt file?

Use internet download manager + megadownloader

No that's the film itself, he ripped the Blu-ray.

Yes, high quality 37GB subs. They're ok

yo where the fuck is the subs for the Shin.Godzilla.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264 ver?

Dude is still working on them, said he'd probably finish this weekend

yo read the thread

well i dont care about the blu ray i just want the subs for this shit where tf are they. They arnt any different are they between that and the BD is there? and no i dont care about quality

I lol'd.

Yes, higher quality. If you don't care then you obviously don't have to bother.

ahhhhh ok thanks

make them yourself then or stfu, you're not paying anyone for this

bumpity

Bumping to keep the dream alive.

I hope everyone's download is going decently.

Is this how Godzilla truly feels?
youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI

B R O
R
O

I N C A R N A T E
N
C
A

N
A
T
E

>exceeded download limit

fuck this, can anybody put it into a torrent

Will the subs being made for the webrip also work for this?

Yup.

I second this

We'll probably need to retime slightly. As long as there's no length differences compared to the WEB-DL, all we'll need to do is set the whole sub file to play however earlier or later, which is like 2 clicks of a mouse tier easy.

Please someone make a torrent

I'd also like a torrent if someone could do that.

I'll do it when I'm done downloading it fellas

>36 gigs

Fuck.

Legend, keep us posted!

>between 700 and 800 kb/s

TASTE MY PAIN BITCH

Also thanks to based user for posting the good shit, it's more exception than rule anymore but user always delivers.

Thank you kind sir.

Should be about 45 minutes

Thank you based user

Where do you live i want to suck your dick?

Watched this the other day, this is definitely the greatest Evangelion adaptation I've ever seen.

Nice try, Toho. :^)

so many generous, hard-working anons in this thread
godzilla threads really are comfy