Post your electoral map predictions for the election

Post your electoral map predictions for the election.

Jeb memes welcome.

270towin.com/

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

20an0w2e66jla4rfm1idisr1.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/ABC_LOUDOUN_VA_060616-1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why PA but not VA

propaganda from D.C desu, small false promises and all that for VA.

PA is going to get sick of Clinton playing the gender card and telling white people to check their privilege.

Look how red that map is and Trump still barely wins. Cities filled with foreigners are shit

Hillary will win Texas, Texas does not like Trump remember they voted for Cruz Screencap this

that map's numbers aren't even correct lol...

Actually, this map results in one of the greatest landslides ever, with Trump taking around 409 electoral votes.

You're just too dumb to realize it's poorly edited.

270towin.com, you nigger

Texas voting for Hillary Clinton would be like me jumping out of your computer to punch you in the face.

I think it's hilarious how hard it is for Trump to win on this electoral map

>Georgia
>blue
Nice meme, friendo

LOW

I miss the ¡Jeb! threads so much.

Pretty accurate. Give him Iowa and New Hampshire also, possibly Virginia too.

Far more Republicans voted in the Georgia primary than Dems, and Trump barely got less votes than Clinton

This would be fantastic but there's no way he wins all these states but loses GA!

Northern Virginia is populated by thousands upon thousands of government workers who commute into DC for work. Government workers vote democrat.

Virginia isn't going blue this year. It doesn't matter if Clinton picks Kaine as her running mate. If Trump picks a military man, the state is sealed, and out of the question for Clinton. We won't vote for that criminal. Obama got elected, not just because of the black vote, but because GWB screwed over Virginia military.

Oh yeah, here's the edit I made if Trump were to win, assuming there was a 'silent majority'.

You don't seem to understand my state.

He would be more likely to win Michigan, and NH than Minnesota.

>Minnesota
>Red

It's American Somalia.

This better then, boyos?

I think Trump will surprise. Pollsters are expecting black turnout comparable to 2012, but the Dems aren't running a black man this year.

This is Trumps absolute best case scenario. Good map.

Right, Illinois. Kill yourself.

I know we all want Trump to win, bur you guys do realixe that it will be a very narrow electoral victory at best?

There is absolutely no way that he wins in a landslide unless Clinton fucks up real bad, and judging from the FBI shtick, she's immune to most fuck-ups because her suplorters are hardliners who'll vote for her anyway.

Only plausible map ITT.

>New England
>The Northwest
>Wisconsin
Virginia

Are you really this delusional?

>Trump wins Michigan but loses Georgia

:^)

Top kek

Minus illinois. Didn't even notice that.

>Virginia
You don't know anything about my state if you think Trump has no shot here.

Last went Red for Bush Sr. and both Reagan terms. Recent Republican candidates haven't had much appeal in that state. It was a difficult decision for me though.

Did you just crawl out of a rock or something? 8 straight presidential elections of going Republican, and went for Obama for a narrow margin, because of record black turnout. and the military turning on the gop. Once Trump picks a military running mate, he seals us. Everyone hates our governor and Dem senators for being criminals. We're a southern state. You know nothing about us.

WV here

VA is going blue

You are correct to some degree, but I would contend that the FBI shtick is far from insignificant. We're looking at 65+ percent of people in the country who wanted her indicted.

This gross miscarriage of justice may exempt her from prison, but it is fueling the revolt on the Left even as the cracks in the Right have begun to close. Clinton is only running neck and neck with Trump right now, she SHOULD be dominating him, but she isn't, because she's the weakest Democrat candidate to run in decades, and people are sick of her shit.

The Debates can only hurt her. Understand this: Hillary Clinton peaked months ago, she has been on a steady decline ever since. The media has given up trying to make her look good, now they are focused on making Trump look bad, and as we have all seen time and time again that does not work. It sucks the air out of the room and gives it to him. Trump has the strategic initiative here, and the tactical dominance.

>WV thinks they know about our state then Virginians

VA will go blue because of Nova and there's nothing you can do about it.

MAYBE you should move to a superior forever red state like WV

Classic Jeb

Even on the off chance we went Democrat (we won't), Trump will win PA,Michigan, and Wisconsin anyway.

YEBNERGY

I guess we shouldn't even and go out then and vote right Schlomo? We're the capital of the confederacy, and there is nothing that you can do about it.

>6 people vs 2 people

A
FUCKING
SUN

fucker you don't know shit, I've been seeing lots of Trump signs popping up all around NOVA, especially in Loudoun County

>capital of the confederacy
>voted for a black man twice
>governor restored the rights of ex cons
>increasing liberal
Yeah, feels good to be cucked right

The only state he doesn't have a shot at is California, Washington and other liberal hellholes like that.

I was saying it's very unlikely that he'll win Virginia unless something like a landslide happens, and that's not very likely either.

I really do want him to win, but l don't think Virginia is gonna lead him to victory.

So what makes you think blacks and kther minorities won't go out in droves to vite Democrat this time around? The media is always going out of their way to paint him as racist.

>We're looking at 65+ percent of people in the country who wanted her indicted.

Yes, but it'll fizzle out. I read that only around 20% of people said they're less likely to vote for her after Comey blasted her, but the majority doesn't care. It's a big deal and it did drive her numbers down a bit, but that's still a lot less impact than l expected. This will be long forgotten by Election Day unless Don uses it in attack ads.

>The Debates can only hurt her.

That's what l'm hoping. If something as huge as the FBI chief callinf her "unsophisticated" didn't bring her down, the only thing that can do it is Trump himself.

user Londoun is liberal as living fuck. Just because you saw 4 trump signs doesn't mean it's going red.

>Rhode Island
>Red
Kill yourself please that will never happen in the history of ever
>Nevada Red
Unlikely
>Michigan
>Red
absolutely not

Shhh. Let them live in their fantasy worlds

>Virginia
>Blue
kill yourself

I reckon the debates are going to be worldwide events. My uni already said they'll be streaming all three live.

Be sure to get all your family members out to vote Trump. This asshole doesn't know what he is talking about. Loudoun country is the most liberal county in the state. Obama won it by 22 points, and still barely one us. Clinton is only leading Trump by 8 points in the most liberal country in the state. She's fucked

20an0w2e66jla4rfm1idisr1.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/ABC_LOUDOUN_VA_060616-1.pdf

1,292,601 for Republicans
761,218 for Democrats

Also Georgia has largely voted red since the 70s so I don't know what he was getting at in the first place

Michigan hasn't gone red since Reagan. We might see a massive Trump turnout there from the independents. Right now it's favouring Clinton, easily, but I'm factoring in the inevitable fuckery that's gunna happen to her from the debates.

I must say OP, this is the only path for trump. This is the only respectable prediction I've seen on this board.

I think it will most likely be the outcome in November

You have to admit that Rhode Island is never going red

Depending on the debates, NH may swing red, but honestly it's unlikely. Thanks though.

Axiom is bullshit. Where is the sample size?

>OHPA

Oh yeah.
>implying Rhode Island has ever mattered

kek has willed RI has ever mattered

53% female
40% Democrat
38% Republican

Reminder that this will be the future of the US if Clinton wins.

Yeah, NH, MI, and NV I think are still going to be in play, but leaning in favor of Clinton.

Since you're based in reality we can both recognize the damage done by the liberal noise machine, I think a lot of Hispanics will come around though.

>texas
>blue
please hang yourslf

I'm in Wisconsin and voting Trump, I really wouldn't count on Wisconsin on any of these maps.

No.
It fucking isn't.
Urban youths have no nigger to vote for.
Sarvis and the Libertardians gave Warner the Senate seat in 2014.
So the autistic fat faggots with snek flags was another trendy fluke.
VA goes red.

JUST

It would happen with 4 years of Hillary's open borders and Syrian imports.

Wisconsin has more Republicans than Dems, but they're conservatives. It depends if the party is united. Allot will depend on Trumps running mate.

Oh. I see the demographics now.

I'm sorry. I should have searched better. I like how they survey in counties that are actually important to the election. At this rate Trump will have no problem winning Pennsylvania, Ohio and Florida; possibly even Nevada. They should survey NH sometime.

No still wouldn't happen that state hasn't voted blue since 76 and that was for Carter and Texas has had a bad taste of democrats in its mouth since then
>speaking as a Texan Conservative Democrat

Would a democrat/moderate VP pick help Trump in WI? I assume the state is more liberal, but I dunno.

calling in kek for a red VA

Chicago is so bluepilled

Yea. We would have had a Republican governor, and senator, but the gop kept throwing out candidates that people didn't want. Need more options. Allot of people are regretting voting for McAuliffe and Kaine

>NC
>PA
i want to believe, but it's too soon to tell

Lets be real He will be our next president

If Trump picks Flynn, who I think is a Democrat, then he's the independents wet dream.

Too many government workers live in Virginia.

Still better than Obama and Hillary.

If you really support Trump, then how come you were getting mad at me when I was posting positive comments about him? Are you really from WV? Two minutes ago you just told me that Axiom was crap. Confusing. Maybe i'm just an idiot.

It will be though. Maybe not next election cycle or even the one after that, but it will eventually. Just like all the other states with increasing wetback population and decreasing white population. You'll never get the kids of illegals to vote against immigration and gibsmedats.

I could live with that.

Suck my dick moron. I'm in Texas and I frequently travel around the state, we aren't voting for a criminal.

As of now this is how I see it (unless Ohio state polls have been favoring Trump then someone please correct me.)

As long as Trump can steal back Ohio, Florida and Virginia he can win but right now I have doubts that he'll steal Ohio at this point in the race. He needs to start pushing what he did to help keep Ford in Ohio back last year and look to take time and talk with trade union leaders and get their support once he starts doing federal campaigning.

Could we relect him? he only had one term

>Ohio
>Blue
top kek

He's winning in Ohio, Florida, and Pennsylvania in today's poll

Trump winning Virginia isn't realistic at all so I had to make that comment. But that won't matter if he wins in Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania. I called Axiom crap because I thought they didn't list the sample size. And yeah, I'm from WV.

Even as a Conservative Democrat I know its impossible for Hilary

We are going to make America great again.

Qek why do you curse us

kys

It says 1,837 voters with a margin of error of 2.3 right on the first page m8.

Give NH to clinton then we will be fine

Thank you, Even though Texas has been a blue state for most of its history

That's from the Quinnipac polls right? Those usually favor liberals right? If so thats great news.
People here said the same in 2012. Plus with Trump's feud with Kasich during the primaries, since they likely won't make up since Trump hates Kasich for being a snake and following media ques to attack him at debates, it gives Trump more of a hurdle but if the polls are to show it seems he's overcoming the hurdles but he needs to make sure he doesn't encounter anymore and locks up and tightens down on the economic, trade and foreign relations policies especially fixing ties with Russia and getting the NATO troops out of Ukraine and ending that pissshow of a civil war.

Little optimistic right now, but we'll see how the debates go. Plus, we haven't got recent poll results since Sanders endorsing Clinton.