Fuck Japanese flag

Fuck Japanese flag.

All you """"Japanese""""posters are fucking English teacher and hate Japan.

Why don't you guys go back to your glorious westernland?

FUCK.
I hate Americasu pretended to being Japanese on Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wXTlo0AKzR8
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8-YLAKW7DU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Death be to you.

English teacher in Japan=muslim in UK

Remind me, Jap, what language rare you using right now? Think about it

Fucking idiot, kek.

Nip-kun please tell me if Takoyaki is actually tasty or not

No they're not we're not raping your women en masse or trying to change your religion or any of that shit.

You literally have zero idea what you're talking about, just fuck off hiko

Takoyaki is tasty as your mom's pussy!

But English teachers are rapist.

English teachers in japan don't teach English.

waste of tax...

The butt hurt is tangible.

BUMP for all """"Japanese""""posters

Ahh, is that so? Well that's good to know.

On a serious note I do kind of understand OP, lots of people go to JP thinking it's just like the chinese cartoons and generally act like dumbasses. Kids I graduated with did that.

Thats...not an argument? Do you even believe that shit statistic?

Granted, I'll give you that a lot of ALTs in Japan are embarrassing weebs that make one cringe. You need tougher requirements to work in Japan imo. It's too easy needing only a degree that anybody with a social-justice degree can turn up with zero teaching experience.

Your problem is Abe

Is it true that you have mosaics on your genitals?

Can I come to your country? Not an English teacher just I just like anime.

>N-not all ALTS...!

Man this dude is cringy as fuck

You ain't no ALT bruv!

Ironically I'm a student, not a teacher.

Take your country back Hanzo, by force if necessary.

t. Americun

Thank god

>ALTs
youtube.com/watch?v=wXTlo0AKzR8
>N-not all ALTs!

Imagine:non-British citizen pretended to being American and hating UK.

and he/she continue to live in UK for free.

It's the people who stay as ALT's who are the degenerate weebs.

A lot of people only become an ALT for a few months because it's the easiest foot in the door.

being British*

fuck off marina

I liked it they can put all kinds of flavors in it as the paste

Why do Japanese want to learn English anyway? That is your problem right there

Dont listen to OP, he is the fake poster.

I have lived in Japan for 12 years, I consider myself to be completely Japanese by now. I don't care what the Nips think. I have had 2 Japanese wives and 3 kids which is more than most of the childless cucks in this country will ever achieve.

I feel like Japan is made better by more whites like me enriching their xenophobic country

>I consider myself to be completely Japanese by now

>decent bait

>Fuck Japanese flag

indeed. All you slant eyed freaks should be removed.

hidoi

I fucking love you Japan no matter how much you hate me! I will always support you in your decisions unless you stop producing anime.

>Weebs looking down on other weebs
Why do you insist on polluting japan?

I also see that even in a country as racially pure of filth from the sub continent, the indians still manage to come here and be wagecucks for the Japs at all of the 7 elevens.

Are convenience stores literally your homes or something? If I go to india will i see everyone living in their own dirty ass toilet-less 7 eleven instead of normal houses?

>no slippers

Haram my man.

>Indians in Japan

Sounds legit

Kys

If you weren't sold into indentured slavery to some oil prince in Dubai maybe you would have the money to travel the world and see that your filthy race has infected the entire world with disgusting curry smells and shitty convenience stores.

Even my glorious home country, Japan.

>Are convenience stores literally your homes or something? If I go to india will i see everyone living in their own dirty ass toilet-less 7 eleven instead of normal houses?

Daily reminder.

Why would anyone want to travel to Japan? Its the most boring place on earth from everything I have seen about it so far

Only sad melancholic westerners find the place interesting.

One of their great culinary attractions is sushi. Enuff said

Fuck off Mexico! We love Japan! Nobody gives a shit about you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8-YLAKW7DU

Whites in japan are basically shitskins

That's honestly funny coming from you. Japan is the only relevant nation I care about besides Britain and Australia so you can just fuck off.

Spoken like a true weeb
Grorious Nippaun will make anime real....soon

The only glimpse you get of the world outside your local designated shitting street is when the latest bollywood film has a scene filmed abroad, anything is going to look shit in Bollywood because its filmed on a camcorder from 1997.

Sushi isnt the dish creating a pungent vomit inducing odor which clings to the dirty brown skin of your unshowered manlet bodies from the day you are born til the day you die falling off the 500th story of the Burj Kalifa that you were being forced to build like a cuck.

Anime will be made real, given rights, and voted to office in Japan before India convinces the majority of its people to use a toilet.

Thanks for your irrelevant opinion. Nobody cares what you think and your nation is a huge pile of shit (literally) and you will never ever hold the same respect I or many others have for Japan.

$10 says you're not actually from Japan.

What is youtube? I see tons of these shit videos about the exciting time they had in Japan. Exciting my ass. Gay as fuck

You have to be a real faggot, if you enjoy that place

t. Alan Smith

All the toxic fumes coming off of your curries and the shit (i.e. the curry) in the gutter you live in has gone to your brain. Are you so mentally deluded that you think its even acceptable for you to post on the internet displaying such a disgusting flag?

You are literally signalling to the world that you are a poverty ridden disposable slave from the 4th world.

Is the 7 eleven you work at having a slow night? Stop wasting time trying to out shitpost a glorious nipponjin on Sup Forums. Don't make me go get your Saudi Slave master.

Super cute!

You bling gleat shame and dishon-oo to yuh famiry

Is saving this picture to your harddrive considered degeneracy?

>glorious nipponjin

Every nipponjin is a raging faggot. Whenever you see one, even one on the internet, its important to inform him that he is a faggot.

>gay as fuck

You honestly don't even know what fun is. There is literally millions of fun things to do in Japan and yet you can't even think of one? This is why nobody likes you. I'll suck Japan's dick for free! I want to go there and pick up all kinds of cuties! I hear it's easy as pie! I wanna go to a maid cafe and sing songs with the cute cosplay girls. I want to even do some weird shit and go to that place where you get cuddled for cash just for the fuck of it! My list is almost endless.

dont you have a street to shit on?

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/20/asia/us-military-base-protests-okinawa/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Japan

Just because the glorious japanese race is the next race in a long list of previous races to take over your pacifistic cow-fucking cuck hole doesn't mean you can claim the high ground.

Youre the ones shitting in the street and raping little boys. I thought being gay was against the law in Islam.

The only thing your shit stain of a future glass crater has done for the world is provide cheap labour to grow tea for my glorious ancenstors, the might Britons

> I'll suck Japan's dick for free!

Alright m8.

Once again your post is irrelevant and only makes you out to seem desperate. Japan is amazing!

Kill yourself

u say this because ur a weeb

>People disagree with me from my own country
>IMPOSSIBRU WE ARR AGREE ON EVERYTHING

What the fuck are you talking about?

>this mad because nobody will suck on his herpies infested dick in fear of getting pink eye. Face it Japan is beacon of hope compared to where you live. You'd be lucky if a one of them even let you look at them let alone touch them!

That fucking shirt

I totally am... I love you.

>I'll suck Japan's dick for free! I want to go there and pick up all kinds of cuties!
i threw up a little
throw yourself on my sword while you can

That is some serious meme malfunction in that post. Calm down weeb

atleast you are good for japan gdp ( I hope u buy merch)

I don't have to explain anything to you.

Don't be a retard m8. Nothing as cringey as an Indian weeb.

Poor bait

Well I do own a Civic and a Crf250L.

Can i move to glorious Nippon?

Not only that but I buy tons of anime stuff and I have a subscription to CrunchyRoll and I own an IPhone.

you may not

So no one here is actually japanese or above 18 right?
Coming to Sup Forums was a mistake

you pass

ok now drown in your shit

Don't start getting offended. It doesn't look good.

Its not my fault that the Japanese girls don't like your small little dirty manlet penis

Why do Japs complain about English teachers in Japan but not the professional wrestlers? They get a whole bunch of white guys over there trying to make it big as a wrestler.

Fuck yea!

americans are raping japanese like chimps mate, didnt you hear? americans are basically japan's niggers

Give more pokemon events, need a legit volcanion

Are you afraid of my superior nordic genes?

Nobody cares.

no im afraid of u getting scammed by the niggers I think most people who get scammed and murdered here by niggers are from nordic countries

Thats rich.

t. White boy that fled to Japan to impress gook chicks because he failed with his own women

Kys man. End this ride on your terms. No more Elliots

;_;

Why can't Indians POO IN LOO anyway? That is your problem right there.

I thought there were no niggers in japan.

ahahha are you kidding me? niggers here are known as the best con artist coming here from nigeria then scamming and drugging tourist

Cheer up Japan. At least you live is a relatively safe nation where you can walk around pretty much anywhere at night and won't die.

It is hard to imagine many Japanese being around when they have 2chan to go to in the first place.

yeah as long as you dont go into the nigger area you are fine

>niggers
>good at anything
I find that hard to belive

Indian slave getting mad because no girl would ever agree to come back with him to his 5th world shit filled convenience store.

I think I saw a study once that said indians are the least desirable race in the whole world. Female and male. Which are basically the same because you are a bunch of pacifistic girls.

Post a picture of yourself if you think you're not a disgusting shit stain.