Power Rangers

It was good.

JUST

Yeah

It actually kinda was

Pretty true

Is it Michael Bay-ish?

No, It's actually kind of the opposite of Michael Bay-ish.

Except for the bull masturbating joke.

It's superficially Bay-esque with the designs, but it's not nearly as busy as a Bay film. And it's got more soul than he usually provides.

final battle spoilers
There's a scene where they mock Bayformers by breaking a yellow car and calling bumblebee so atleast the director thinks it's better.[/spoilers]
The fighting scenes are such an omage that they're just a more expensive version of the original scenes. Megazord design is bay levels of horribad tho.

Wow! That's very good to hear! Thank you!

What about the main theme? Did they use it?

For a whole 5 seconds.

zords go running with one another while the main "go go power rangers" part of the song plays. Its bad? idk
there's joke there with billy driving triceraptos backwards

the only good thing about the movie was the black ranger

WE

>open masks
>not in the same cockpit
>that fucking goldar and megazord design

nah, it's 0/10 based on that alone

you faggots hadn't even formed in your dad's sack when I was watching the first season

The funny thing is the joke worked and I actually laughed at it vs the cringe dog humping scene in revenge of the fallen. That was fuckin disgusting.

WUZ

>when GO GO POWER RANGERS started playing
kino

the use of the theme song was pure trash; it even gets cut off

how the fuck was the instrumental not used during morphing

How did the morphin look liked?

>It was good.
I hope so, fucking hate the new suits though.

I kind of liked that they were in separate compartments. I feel it emphasized how much they need to coordinate to fight effectively.

>mfw the final battle didn't end with the Megazord facing the camera and showing his back to Goldar while he was dying and then exploding
wasted potential

they at least did it right? the whole "turning away while enemy explodes"?

no_

your fucking kidding. That is the most important thing about Power rangers.

>that Mexican chick looking to the side all smug, "Pretty sure I'm a super hero..."

That alone pisses me off from the trailer.
That and the black Billy making the Megazord dance.
Mix that with the shitty designs and it looks fucking awful.
I'll see it soon.

yeah, billy was esily the most developed.

>That and the black Billy making the Megazord dance.
That's because Niglly is autistic, he even mentions it

You need to chill out.

The best part of the film I would have to say is the first act of the film, and the weakest part of this “Power Rangers” film would indeed be the “Power Rangers” aspect.

When the film itself focused on the rangers as characters, I found that it was decent. Which isn’t much to say as some characters were more highly developed more than others. The characters like Jason and Kimberly were the weakest, while Billy’s was the strongest. While Zac and Trini both had some good moments, they were good, but ultimately, Trini just felt like she was just standing around most of the time – at least for Zac, he was the thrill seeker. The campfire scene in the film was probably the strongest in the film.

also

killing Billy in the film was honestly the worst part of the film, not because of tragedy, but because of how emotionally uninvested you become because you know he wasn’t going to stay dead.

for the “power rangers” aspect. I felt like the entire third act was weightless. I don’t know if it was the musical score in the film was too quiet in the film or if it was the theatre I was in, ]but the entire megazord fight held nothing
as for Rita, while feeling “Rita in Name Only” EB hammed that shit up. I want Movie Rita to meet Dan Kuroto from Kamen Rider Ex-aid

>MUH

Just go watch it, Cletus.

i think it's because the shift in tone became way too obvious when the power rangers stuff started happenin'

no it fucking wasnt

Agreed

I'm excited to see how they implement Tommy etc and especially the dragonzord (please don't fuck it up)

I too cannot wait to see it my fellow 4channers, it is the number one movie out right now!

lmao
you're right