You have complete control over the movie industry. What do you do?

You have complete control over the movie industry. What do you do?

this

I would let the jews run it

ban capeshit
blacklist every actor who has done capeshit

Rub my hands

Same

What everyone else does. Make the actresses fuck me for roles.

make tokyo drift 2
every japanese role is played by koreans and chinese

Any who is not European genetically is no longer allowed to work in it at all.
Make movies with white people playing jews showing jews acting evil to nonjews.

is she a street shitter?

her eyebrows bug me

Pic related is Camila Mendes btw

Every movie will be different interpretations of the magnum opus,The Dark Knight Rises. Others will be baned.

Capeshit gets outlawed, i don't care if i lose billions, i want to see the tears on the normies and manchilds.

People will start producing movies in secret and become heroes/vigilantes themselves

Give all capeshit properties to Disney, ban all anti-semites and make sure to use my power to crush them wherever possible. Produce more interracial romance cinema.

I want to make Sup Forums suffer.

sit on my face

I want to cum on her browpussy

Make Tron 3 immediately

Make Blood Meridian

Make Cowboy Bebop

MY FACE

Is that a Rorschach reference

Eva Green

force eva green to sit on my face any time she is off camera

I want her to press that sharp heel into my peehole

fully indulge in paedophilia and cocaine

Why do people think she's hot? Her eyes and eyebrows put me off

lewd

Keep doing what the last guy did and make a bucket of money, since there will always been good and bad movies regardless.

She has a horrible complexion as well and a permanently derpy look on her face.

She's literally not hot. Plenty of shit-taste lemmings exist though.

White genocide, I guess.

I'd make a Sup Forums movie and intentionally hire the oldest, most out-of-touch hollywood executives/actors possible.

Get Ridley Scott on it

Forces everybody to watch Western Spaghettis
Close all capeshit and reboot it comic accurate

Give Shyamalan a blank cheque

>reboot it comic accurate

Naw just quit it entirely man. If it could be done comic accurate it had already been done.

No, he's too good with tech sets. I'd hire whoever made CSI Miami for the computer design

user, that would blacklist nearly all of modern hollywood.

We stop capeshit in favor of monster shit, until we make Godzilla vs Gamera, then I will force all studios to collabborate to make a movie of The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimay Destiny

WW2 movies where the nazis are the good guys.

Just for a change.

Only do fetish films and cast my husbando in every one of them

Reinstitute the studio system.

Profit above all. No more social justice faggotry, no more HURRR DURRR FEMINISM, no more bullshit. If it doesn't make a profit, the director and producer has their fucking head chopped off.

Only allow Mel Gibson to make films

Fire the Jews.

I'd create a 3hr long adaptation of the plane scene from TDKR

blacklist all Jews and portray them realistically as the villains that they are

feet in the movie

Stop countries from exporting their films so national cultures flourish and not everything is dominated by American lowest-common-denominator culture.

Yeah but then how will I see the latest wuxia kino?

No more white women in movies.
Christina Hendricks, Bryce Dallas Howard, and Hayley Atwell are the only exceptions.

Bring back parts of the Hayes code relating to sex.

"fuck" isn't limited to R rated movies.

Shut it down.

Imagine the Reddit outburst

Oh such delicious tears

DELET THIS

You won't. Do you think there's such a thing as a basic right to viewing foreign films?

Make movies about the Holodmor like they make about the Holocaust. Make people realize that Communists were worse than the Nazis.

Also expose how many leftists in the West were Stalin fanboys. Show how deep the Soviet penetration was in the U.S. Make them all answer for their crimes.

Delete this goy.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAP*

Create an independent national film board for each country.
To be allowed to join the board, you must take a test which will question you on film history, film technique and the importance of art

Anyone who's ever been involved in politics in a substantial way is automatically barred from joining the board. Anyone who has ever produced a film is automatically barred from joining the board
The board is responsible for all government spending, tax exemptions and grants given towards filmmakers and studios. It also decides what age-rating to give each film.
Each board is also accountable to an international alliance that overlooks individual boards. If anyone is found to be acting in a corrupt or unfair manner, they are barred for life.
If any studio/filmmaker/producer is found to be conspiring with a board member or members, they are blacklisted and ineligible for any awards, funding or exemptions - and this applies to any film that they are attached to in any way

The board is responsible for national film awards.
The alliance of films boards internationally will also have an annual awards-show each year

The rewards for winning prizes at these-awards show also includes grants for your next film

Identity politics is now a blacklistable offense.

Minority quotas are banned.

Producers are only allowed to meddle with the film's production if they conceived the idea.

Screenwriters/original creators oversee the creative directors.

>No more white women in movies.

why

that user is probably Riley. he loves racemixing fantasys with brown and black women. he actually got a black prostitute for himself on his birthday.

I MAKE HOLLYWOOD GREAT AGAIN.

Exactly.

Good reply

>derpy
you have to go back

Become a massive kike

Gas the Jews.

>on

Delete the Oscars.

but that's gonna come out soon bro.
But yeah, i want someone to make a movie that makes Senator McCarthy look like the correct dude he was. Dalton Trumbo openly supported Stalin.

Dont want her to get preggers

I'd have Idris Elba blacklisted.
He's the bane of everything. He is the most unnecessary addition to everything.

No more waxwhores. Any woman who wants to star in anything must have all body hair fully intact for the audition.

On the male side, no more blacks and steroid monkeys.

Make 5 hour long films a thing.

Because white women are ugly as fuck.

This happens in Canada and there is a monopoly on who they give funding to

Black women are far uglier, yet your plan would be to ban whites for being ugly?

camila has a F A T A S S

i thought we already did

She really doesn't, did you not see the Riverdale episode with her and Betty in the bathing suits?

Without knowing anything about it, Canada has given us Lynch, Cronenberg, Gosling, Reynolds, James Cameron and Villeneuve

Make a film about the war of 1812 where the yanks get rekt and make a film about vimy ridge where the krauts get rekt

>Gosling

He's not a particular great actor

good post

Did you get GOOSED?

What does this mean

funny post.

diaper and omorashi in every movie

Continue as is but with more animated film productions, bring in major animation directors. Americans are too normie and need to develop a wider taste in film instead of throwing their money at every cape shit that comes out. How is our industry going to survive when all we have is Iron Man as a lasting legacy?

Research and development toward getting adults to watch animation, widening their palettes for other films. And profiting off merchandising, it won't be an easy road, we will probably hit red while investing in this artform. I would also work with Netflix or another cloud service to bring new films to homes more easily, instead of people relying on having to pirate bluray rips or watch horribly quality shit on their phones from a malware infected website.

Hire people like Andrea Romano to find directors/actors/general talent, and pay them top dollar. No more nepotism or sexual exploitation/racist scandals. We hire based on talent of all races.

I kinda fizzle out here, but I think this is an interesting subject. I think the main issues are really how people are getting the content, going to the theater is an inconvenience and getting the movie when people live off their phones is a no brainer. Animation/indie/foreign films are important to widening the taste of audiences, but they aren't going to a theater to watch those.

I'm in love

I want to make sweet love to her and her booty all night long.

Every Blockbuster release is 80 hour compilation of harsh noise

good post

Melissa McCarthy. Is. Barbie.

She looks better in the pic.. her face looks weird here, kinda like the potion seller

That's called an "erection".

It's not a joke.

act

remake Law Abiding Citizen where Gerard Butler wins

This makes me more hungry than horny