Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KapK43sVVCE
youtube.com/watch?v=2nziy_AWHoo
youtu.be/da5C4CSI7xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go away, Kerem.

KEK!
>Tfw the Egyptians are confirmed White and the still do this shit.
I can't wait for the Kekist revolution.

kemal*

How hard can it be to show them how to spit n shine?

royal my ass

youtube.com/watch?v=KapK43sVVCE

Royally good at gathering cotton, polishing shoes. So why the silly clothing?

The whole point of a monarchy is that the average peasant is not a ruler. Zulus aren't all royal just because there exists a Zulu king. Brits aren't all royal because of Queen Elizabeth. It's like these blacks have no appreciation of monarchy whatsoever.

WE WUZ KANGZ N' SHEET

Tell that to real egyptians

youtube.com/watch?v=2nziy_AWHoo

Even if blacks were Egyptian, that doesn't make them royalty.

umm turks ??

youtu.be/da5C4CSI7xQ

Lol fine so then no bitching about slavery which still is perpetrated by blacks in africa to this day.

youtu.be/da5C4CSI7xQ

What I don't get is, why do blacks always try to steal Egyptian history when there actually were other kings who were black? Mansa Musa was one of, if not the most richest motherfucker in history. Or are blacks just not bothered to learn about history?

please dont start saying this. they were never egyptians. maybe slaves of them.

I wonder if anyone of these WE WUZ have been to the pyramids in Giza, screaming WE BUILT DIS SHIT NIGGA DIS MAH CRIB YANOWATIMSAYIN WE WUZ KANGZ while forcefully trying to break through the entrance

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI

wow really makes u think....

They weren't even that. Slaves in Egypt were white mostly. A small amount was blacks but those slaves were undesirable.

Christ that was funny I hope a mostly real translation

>Slaves in Egypt were white mostly.
I am pretty sure most of those Slaves were Hitthies, Babylonians, Nubians or other peoples Sup Forumsacks wouldn't consider white.

I always love watching Afrocentrics pull out this WE WUZ KANGS AND PHAROHS AND SHEEEIIIIT just to throw back in their face that enslaving the Jews was ok, but when it happens to them, it's rayciss.

FUCKING. NIGGERS.

Tell them they need to pay reparations to the jews for enslaving them

Yep they wanna have it both ways

I actually haven't researched it but I recall reading that European slaves, especially germanic people, were insanely popular in Egypt.

Maybe I just misinterpreted the statement to mean most people were white.

That sounds rather logical, Germanics being quite an exotic race and all.

REALLY

Nope

WE WUZ KANGZ

Oy vey.
When will King Kanye pay reparations for enslaving Jews?

EPIN

there is no archaeological evidence to suggest the slaves were white. they were either north african middle eastern or black. The friezes all depict many black slaves yet no pale ones. additional ancient egyptians were more similar to greeks and romans then the north africans of today

>additional ancient egyptians were more similar to greeks and romans then the north africans of today
Proofs?

if it means they will stop acting like animals tell them they are chinese but I don't think it will work

I just don't get it. Even if we say they were black, it's not like there were more than one king at a time.

Seems legit.
lol

ahahahahahaha

Yes Jamal, your ancestor's built the pyramids, because if they didn't their masters gave them a beating.

WE

WUZ

Jews were never enslaved in Egypt though.

KEK

I think you answered your own question there bro

NEVER NOT SLAVES

JUST WE WUZ KANGS MY SHIT UP F AM

so this negro did enough research to prove he is descended from a line of royalty from some black kingdom from thousands of years ago? impressive book work indeed

this the Egyptians are considered white

>Niggers actually believe and parrot this bullshit that they wuz kangz
Meanwhile white people know that we really wuz kangs but you don't see us spamming it everywhere.

I don't understand why they're so fixated on the Egyptians. Wouldn't a more accurate "black" kingdom be Mali or something, especially considering most slaves came from West Africa. Then again, they were slaves so they certainly weren't fucking royalty.

Just like a nigger to steal someone else's culture though.

Because they can't be arsed to do research. Egyptian culture is very commonly depicted in movies and taught in school so they just grab what is easiest. They have no god damn clue about what african culture is. That's why they try to rip off egyptian culture for the kangs and east african culture for shit like Kwanzaa even though the slaves in america came from west africa so they never practiced those east african traditions in their homeland.

Do you really expect them to read books and shit?

Actually the black african kang of didndu was the first to discover america 666 before christ

They spread their technology all over the continent

To leave their marks they build big Pyramid just like in africa

After that they float up to space to spread their techonology all over the universe

The South american people saw the blacks as gods, used their pyramids as temples and sacrificed their whitest virgins to please the Kangz

ANCIENT EGYPTIANS WERE NORTH AFRICAN CAUCASOIDS
AFRICAN AMERICANS ARE THE DESCENDANTS OF SOUTH AFRICAN NEGROIDS