Was this really that bad? Or was it just Gamergate 2...

Was this really that bad? Or was it just Gamergate 2.0 showing the liberal media's collusion and power over the mass opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com/trump-a-president-under-investigation-cant-govern-or-lead/
twitter.com/mmfa/status/844185792813527041
shareblue.com/more-than-circumstantial-evidence-of-collusion-in-trumprussia-investigation/
shareblue.com/lindsey-graham-threatens-trump-with-impeachment-at-gorsuch-hearing/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/adam-schiff-trump-russia_us_58d2f8f6e4b02d33b748692e?sib&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
shareblue.com/watch-sean-spicer-literally-cant-say-no-foreign-agents-are-working-in-white-house/
mediamatters.org/video/2017/03/19/wash-posts-robert-costa-trump-digesting-all-information-right-wing-media-rather-just-intelligence/215753
shareblue.com/trumps-wiretapping-lie-has-world-leaders-laughing-at-america/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/moderate-republicans-trumpcare_us_58d2bf1de4b0f838c62eca79?pzn&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
shareblue.com/cbo-republican-repeal-plan-literally-worse-no-plan/
youtube.com/watch?v=EB30OV6VXGU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The writing was soap opera-tier.

It's not good, way too much of an overreaction to it that is for sure

but it is still not good

it was shit

also

Both.

It was written pretty bad and the fight scenes terrible, but liberals were waiting for a chance for a white protag to be bad so they can jump on the fuck white people band wagon.

Absolute garbage.
The worst lines I have ever heard.
Only character that had any sense was the Nurse chick.
>"I can't kill him....(asspull)"
>"you're right! That means i must kill him for you."
>"What the fuck are you retards talking about, you dont have to kill anyone"

>Marvel and Netflix half-ass the show and wind up with a mediocre prologue to Defenders
>A few bloggers and click bait reviewers spew their usual nonsense.
>Marvel and Netflix fan the flames to get white knights and fanboys to rush to the defense of the show Tucker Max style
>Normies watch the show to see what all the noise is about.

No it isn't bad. I like it.
It follows the same formula as the other 4 but it picks up faster than Jessica Jones. Also out of the 4, Jessica Jones is the weakest while Daredevil is the strongest in regards to pacing and the fighting with Daredevil being a the best balance of the two. If you need to be rake for watchablility, go DaveDevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones. Be warned though Jones only its good when David Tennent character comes in which is I think the middle part.

It's mediocre. But it isn't as fucking boring as Jessica Jones and its way better than the second part of luke cage.

Was just very very average.

It's pretty bad. Not terrible, but extremely mediocre. Better than JJ, probably worse than Luke Cage, depending on your tastes.

Honestly, everything but Daredevil just isn't worth your time, except for the quality villains. For some reason all of the shows border on being downright terrible, but the villains are always great (even though they're wasted)

I am sorry for every cent spend on that show!

Iron fist watches his show for the first time......

>H-hi Danny

Well yeah it's not good
But so is luke cage and daredevil yet they had really good rating
I think it's pretty obvious why they disliked it because for a patrician like me it doesn't seem stinkier than another marvel shit

Todays quality of super hero...

Is this every Asian girls reaction to seeing a cute blonde man?

>Has cutie Asian wanting his dick
>Has thick Black secretary wanting his dick
>Could have White childhood friend wanting his dick if he wanted to

No wonder this triggered sjws.

some parts have writing worse than JJ

It just feels like there's no payoff at the end of the series man. Kinda like JJ, but even JJ had the WOMYN STRONG I CRUSH THROAT thing after all her fuckups

>cute
>He's mega DYEL
Just like in real life she wanted other things from him, white men have no sex appeal

>gamergate is a symbol of the alt-right, has no real, legitimate facts or events worth examining and anyone who even dares to talk about it is a racist
I fucking hate internet media, I can't tell if it's intentional or if they're idiots

no if it's a cute blond guy they bite their bottom lip. I know from experience

>DYEL
Literally nobody cares but you, /fit/. 9/10 girls would take Finn over whatever rock monster you faggots think is hot

Reminder Gamergate idiots like you voted this failure into office.

This is on your hands.

>Trump: A president under investigation can’t “govern or lead”
shareblue.com/trump-a-president-under-investigation-cant-govern-or-lead/

>Sean Hannity: A president under FBI investigation would present "a major Constitutional crisis"
twitter.com/mmfa/status/844185792813527041

>“More than circumstantial evidence” of collusion in Trump/Russia investigation
shareblue.com/more-than-circumstantial-evidence-of-collusion-in-trumprussia-investigation/

>Lindsey Graham threatens Trump with impeachment at Gorsuch hearing
shareblue.com/lindsey-graham-threatens-trump-with-impeachment-at-gorsuch-hearing/

>Adam Schiff Says There’s ‘More Than Circumstantial Evidence’ Of Trump Ties To Russia
huffingtonpost.com/entry/adam-schiff-trump-russia_us_58d2f8f6e4b02d33b748692e?sib&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

>Watch: Sean Spicer literally can’t say no foreign agents are working in White House
shareblue.com/watch-sean-spicer-literally-cant-say-no-foreign-agents-are-working-in-white-house/

>Wash. Post's Robert Costa: Trump Is "Digesting All Of This Information" From Right-Wing Media "Rather Than Just The Intelligence Brief"
mediamatters.org/video/2017/03/19/wash-posts-robert-costa-trump-digesting-all-information-right-wing-media-rather-just-intelligence/215753

>Trump’s wiretapping lie has world leaders laughing at America
shareblue.com/trumps-wiretapping-lie-has-world-leaders-laughing-at-america/

>It’s Not Just Conservatives Upset About Trumpcare. Another GOP Faction Is Too.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/moderate-republicans-trumpcare_us_58d2bf1de4b0f838c62eca79?pzn&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

>CBO: Republican repeal plan is literally worse than no plan at all
shareblue.com/cbo-republican-repeal-plan-literally-worse-no-plan/

>better than JJ

no it wasn't

pretty bad. daredevil is the only good one they've made.

It's a terrible show. Don't listen to anyone that tells you otherwise. No one makes any sense, power levels are all over the place, and the plot changes every episode. It plays out like one of those shitty momcore shows like designated survivor or revenge. Complete trash.

how did Luke Cage get a 96% on rotten tomatoes and Iron Fist got 18%?
both were shit
also

>literally linking sharia blue

get out

It reminds me a LOT of the cw superhero shows. Marvel on Netflix has never been really quality outside of Daredevil season 1 but this was especially mediocre. It isn't even the twink's fault.
Critics have been too harsh about the show but they are critiquing the wrong aspects, Iron Fist in the comics is a white dude as well. The problems are a pretty bad pace, plot that goes all over the place, anyone who has never heard of Iron Fist before (and there are a lot of people) stay confused about what the hell he can even do until much later in the season, Davos is right the whole time but the power of pussy compels everyone else leading us to watch CW-tier nonsense and drivel.

Good start but it ended bad.

Needs better Fight scenes.

Decent lore and decent character progression.

Relies too much on cliffhangers, and DBZ tier talk scenes between fights.

Focuses on the themes of choices, responsibility, and identity in terms of superhero problems.

3.5/5 stars

Cottonmouth was much better Robuko

>sjw msm shits a brick because they didn't retcon source material and make mc asian
>everyone points and laughs
>show is pretty shit and mc actor is trash irregardless
>gamergate 2.0

dude no one was pissing the bed besides the sjws; only leftists are braindead enough to enjoy low budget capeshit network shows anyways so why would anyone give a fuck besides them?

I think that Ward carried the show. Everything outside his plot was just really meh.

>shareblue
>huffingtonpost
>mediamatters

Ward was the only one who had any sort of character progression whatsoever

I suppose it's like gamergate in that it was a load of retarded bloggers making something out of nothing.

It's kind of funny that the narrative has become "yeah bro buy a netflix sub and watch the iron fist to stick it to the SJWs" when the it was the complete opposite for dear white people.

But to answer your question. It's a netflix original series and it's based off capeshit, of course it's that bad.

>tv capeshit
No thanks.

I just got done with episode 8 and I'm enjoying it so far. Yeah the fight scenes are pretty feeble and the dialogue can be goofy. But Danny remains likeable, and the goofy dialogue is in keeping with the Kung fu and ninja-related storyline.

youtube fan made movie tier
at least they could have casted someone with a fighter's body or use a body double

>Gamergate
Whatever that is I'm on the side that is against filthy Sup Forumseditors.

>they're like the illuminati, but real.
what did Hollywood mean by this?

How can you guys watch this garbage when it's basically a shadow of the movies? They take some no-name character, played by some no-name actor, and stretch out a bad plot 10 times over with 1/10th the budget.

>shareblue

>gamergate
A video game reviewer hooked up with a video game developer at a party one time and neckbeards decided to go on a campaign about "integrity in video game journalism", it probably would have gone by unnoticed but a nobody tech journalist named Milo Yiannopoulos decided to fan the flame a on the internet and turn it into a war between MRAs and Tumblr Feminists in order to raise his media profile.

It actually worked and he was a regular on the campus speaking and talk show circuits and even had a slot booked at CPAC until he went on video defending statutory rape and he was dropped like a hot potato.

>t. sharia-blue

you lost the meme war get rekt faggot

About halfway through and I realised he always wears his hoodie in fight scenes so his double can do anything that requires any skill. The guy playing Iron Fist is not only extremely unlikable he also has clearly done no training the role of a martial artist. He's got zero muscle and he moves like a retard; every extra he fought moved better than him. I dropped it at like episode 9.

I DON'T CARE.

the actor is just shit and extremely unlikable, literally the only thing hes done is play a cocksucking faggot on game of thrones and letting D&D butcher Loras' character

Not sure about anything political or anything, but I got up to the part where they went to the pier and dropped it because even the action scenes were fucking boring me

>muh Gamergate
>thread about capeshit
everything checks out here

Ghostbusters was bad but not nearly bad enough to warrant the backlash it received. No, that was identity politics bullshit.

Iron fist was bad but not nearly bad enough to warrant the backlash it received. No, that was identity politics bullshit.

>autistic screeching

any good iron fist comics? which ones do i dl?

I'm not arguing one side or the other, I just want to point out that Zoe Quinn's wikipedia is ludicrous
>Quinn was born in 1987 and spent their[a] childhood in a small town near the Adirondack Mountains in New York.[3] Growing up, they often played video games. One of their favorites was Commander Keen, [...]
>[a] Quinn is "not...a girl or a woman."[2]
>[2] Quinn's Tumblr post on the subject

I just want to know what genitals it has

It is a show based on martial arts which doesn't have a single proper utilization of martial arts.
Go figure.
And other than that, it is basically a brazillian soap.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>muh gaymes
>muh man rights
>muh journalism
>muh equalities
>muh women rights
>muh SJWs
>muh altright
>muh numales
>muh autism
>muh feminine penises

Cry more.

And I'm not arguing one side or the other, I'm just pointing out that the whole thing was literally inconsequential bullshit that got deliberately blown way out of proportion.

This is literally the most pointless post in a thread full if mostly pointless posts.

Good job.

It is as pointless as you faggy gamergate.

>iron fist: trained to be warrior
>has elevated sense
>keeps getting surpised or ganked by low tier file thieves or street people

yeah, it was that bad
it's comfy though if you accept the faults, but be prepared to dumb yourself down to Hallmark Presents levels

Is that a kendo dojo?

But my point was that gamergate was faggy and pointless.

Yes, one of the characters is an instructor of Japanese martial arts.

So, stop replying to me.

It's a shitty show that's on par with the other Marvel/Netflix series only it isn't overrated by morons.

yeah, totally did get blown way out of proportion and was fairly unreasonable overall but if I remember correctly one of the main points it was based on was a shitty point and click web "game" getting undue great reviews
something that I'm starting to get pissed off about
rotten tomatoes gave Get Out a 99%, even though it was a fairly standard horror movie but with good social commentary, it seemed like rotten tomatoes were guilty of exactly what Get Out was talking about
I'd have to be fucking retarded to send hate mail to Jordan Peele though

and it's going to seem vaguely racist that I picked Get Out but it looks like race is impacting a lot on reviewers and critics

Those look nothing like kendo kimonos though

Stop replying to me.

It's not strictly a Kendo dojo.

>something that I'm starting to get pissed off about

Then you need to step back and seriously take a look at your life because entertainment reviews are a stupid thing to get angry over.

>not nearly bad enough to warrant the backlash

im not sure it actually got that much backlash -- it was just a movie that had no energy and it was a lot of failed scenes -- that was word of mouth that killed it

>watch through the series
>wonder why people complained about the choreography and kung-fu
>remember that you turn away whenever [boring] action sequences pop up, no matter the show

the story/dialogue was pretty bad but the Meachums made it worth watching through

>entertainment reviews are a stupid thing to get angry over
agreed but still, I was promised a subversion of the horror genre and I pissed away 15$ on that review
aside from that entertainment reviews have a tangible effect on the media and people's perceptions

also this is Sup Forums, doesn't matter if it's stupid or not, this is the place people would get pissed off about entertainment reviews

You first.

No you first

Yes it was.

It's the second best mcu show.

I've watched the first 3 episodes and its entertaining so far.
There was one moment that made me cringe due to the stupidity of it and terrible acting, and its where the asian girl gets "jumped" by her students and her speech afterwards explaining the exercise and how they failed it. Actually most scenes she is in with spoken dialogue are bad, but she is nice to look at so she gets a pass.

>Jessica Jones
>Luke Cage
>Iron Fist
What's up with these bullshit superheroes lately? Does Marvel have some bargain bin filled with rights for nobody gives a fuck -superheroes, and Netflix just keeps eating it up because Marvel movies are so successful? Or have I missed something in my childhood when I have had never heard of e.g. Jessica Jones before the show popped up in Netflix?

That femme fatale GIRLS CAN BEAT BOYS fight near the end of episode 3 was so fucking cliche and cringe that I really don't want to continue watching.

Oh man, iron fist had so much potential but failed flat on so many places:
Writing is horrible

All characters are so shallow, iron fist especially,(uber monk who can controls his chi and meditate for hours, but loses his temper like a teenager)

Fight scenes are so-so, but some are so bad my eyes started to bleed

Plot-twist was so obvious and lame

Mid part of show dragged on and on while end was rushed

The only cool character is son of that meechum guy

There are some cool things about series,but they newd to fix fight scenes, a d they need to make iron fist has some character depth.

it's some Hell's Kitchen group in the comics or some shit

Honestly, just nothing fucking happened in the whole thing. They took the one hero with actual magic powers and did their very best for him to never actually use them or show any of the fucking magic shit he's encountered.

ty based user for referring to all the fantasy shit in comic book universes as "magic"

youtube.com/watch?v=EB30OV6VXGU

Its terrible

Luke Cage had the same problem, atleast cottonmouth was quite good

I loved the first half of Luke Cage, then it went to shit when strong, not so independent black woman took over as crime boss with Candyman as her boss. In the very least Luke is a likable and interesting character, Danny is kind of fucking bland. He never grows or really even has consistent beliefs, wishy washy as fuck.

I only finished it thanks to being able to play zelda on my switch.

It was garbage. The acting and the fighting.

The badlands is just as bad acting wise but at least the fight scenes are cool

just as bad as the rest of the garbage netflix marvel shows.

Danny should have been able to do shit like this.
Instead, he probably couldn't break a regular-ass board without using CHI HAND.

someone post the 56 cuts in 36 seconds webm

it sums up the entire show

It was both. Bad, and hated because "white person learns asian culture cliche"

>Was this really that bad?
It was pretty good. Really dry start, some pretty uninteresting action but some good bits throughout and some pretty reliable support. Just like when I fucked your mom.

>Only character that had any sense was the Nurse chick.
Oh, The Hand, Yeah I know about them, Know a guy who beat them, I also know two people that can't really be hurt or killed easily....So we doing this alone or what?

You're someone.

I don't get it either. Why not have a TV show about War Machine? That would be cool.