Another student, Simon Dickerman, said he was voting for Mr. Trump...

>Another student, Simon Dickerman, said he was voting for Mr. Trump. He volunteered that he frequently visited Sup Forums, an online message board where users compete with one another to post ever more provocative content, from Nazi shorthand to racist cartoons.

>Mr. Dickerman said he understood why such images bothered some older people, though they carried little such charge to him and his friends.“Of course they don’t actually want Jews to die,” Mr. Dickerman said. “They want to shock.” His peers, he added, “are kids who don’t really know about the Holocaust.”
“And they don’t care about history,” he said. “And some of them think it’s funny.”

>nytimes.com/2016/07/14/us/politics/donald-trump-white-identity.html?_r=0

Why you do this Sup Forums? You don't actually want to hurt the jews d-do you?

Of course not, they are our greatest ally.

Sup Forums is satire, retard.

I thought ovens and gas chambers were our greatest ally.

This. Most of us don't even like Trump dumbass OP. He's just easier to meme than Hillary.

It's all satire. Who would actually dislike peaceful refugees in search of a better life? Or the helpful Jew and his plight? Or the Mexican intellectual?

I hate niggers, I hate jews, I hate spics and japs and (You)'s.

BOARD

OF

Y-yeah heh we're just kidding, y-yeah haha...

PEACE

>kill the jews
user, why would we want to kill the jews? We are the jews

Fight fire with double lightning bolts.

I hear liberals try to argue against so many topics in their mind numbing delusion, yet they feel the same about us. The only thing that matters now is that one has more power (masculinity) versus passivity (femininity)

Sup Forums will win because we are normal humans, unmuddled by unchained morality hosted by an everlasting orgy of liberal false idealism. One day this entire topic will have been extensively reviewed to the point of it being a boring topic. This shadow of humanity will disapear overnight, without any fading in an instant.

(((Simon)))

Literally jidf shills

>he thinks we aren't all actually right-wing white nationalists

Sup Forums may look like satire at first but wait till the red pill actually digests

this famalam. Sup Forums is satire

(((Greenblatt)))

>Being this retard

Just like this user said. Nothing to see here. Move along.

>believing jidf exists
>believing if jidf existed, they would visit this irrelevant board

>Dickerman

heh

>Dickerman

Tee-hee

Your /lit/ is showing

Going against the will of the almighty Kek

Repent or burn

/thread

Sup Forums doesn't want to hurt the Jews.

Sup Forums wants to remove them.

>kids who don’t really know about the Holocaust
DONT LET THEM FORGET

DICE is making World War 1 be fought entirely by black male americans versus russia.

the zionist disregard for white european history and blatant propagandized rewriting of it is starting to come back and bite them in the ass because nobody cares about the 60 trillion, either. they all look like ole white guiz to me

Jews are a plague upon mankind
Every last one

ITT: Sup Forumsaqqiya

>(((Simon Dickerman)))
Is the artical made-up?
Or not his real name and he's troling normies
Or actual kikeboY! trying to jew us?

this is actually a pro-hillary board. we just post trump because it makes him look bad xD

Sup Forums is a board of peace

God i fucking hate it when some guy is talking about a userbase and is all "i know for a fact that 100% of people there act this way and are of this young age. they do it for this.and blah blah blah". ruining our fucking rep. i hope kek destroys him.

lurk more you fucking newfag cheese crusted randolph

kek, dubs in the ID

Since most of these jews have German names, I can confirm that this name is plausible. It derives from 'dicker Mann' simply means 'fat man'.

Yes some people don't take the history books at our school face value around here.

Is that bad?

People here are reactionary as fuck.
And i love it.

Indeed, everything I've posted here has been satire.

I would never insult the Chosen people. That time when I said "gas the kikes" it was biting satire that made sense in context. "Kill all niggers" is another one of my gems that could be mistaken for racism but I assure you it was not racist at all. I love Snoop Dogg.

There are a lot of Muslims here who harbor hate for Israel. There are also a lot of very hate filled children who will never be productive members of society. There are also a lot of liberals, which has basically become an association of various hate groups

To this guy it's just inconceivable that not every last person in this world cries themselves to sleep every night over the Holocaust, cursing at their respective gods to give them back these precious jews.

> hurting our greatest ally

Wew lad

> "it's over"
> not "it's oven"

>“Of course they don’t actually want Jews to die,”

There seems to have been a great misunderstanding here...

who would actually confess to visiting Sup Forums BY NAME IN THE NEW YORK TIMES, much less admitting it to anyone in real life

das it mane

I think that in all Central America there's Jew haters my patojo.

Yet another lazy "TRUMP IS RAYSUSS" article from NYT. Everyone who takes that rag seriously is sucking Hillary clit already.

Speak for yourself newfag.

HOLY FUCK Sup Forums KEEPS COMING UP IN THE NYT WHEN WILL IT END

fucking normies reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The NYT turned me into a white nationalist. I've read it for years, and they've managed to slip snide comments about republicans in an article about pants. It's fucking biased as shit. I have no doubt that they purposefully let Maureen Dowd write the token-negative-hillary article because Dowd can dismissed by saying "b-b-but she's written negative Hillary articles like a gorrillian times! She's just spiteful!"
And the comments on the article were absolute shit.
>"you choose this week to write about clinton?! won't someone think of the black people? ugh we need to focus more on blm!!!!"
>"wow dowd writes another anti-hillary article nice one didn't see that coming"
>"s-s-stop saying mean things about Clinton, we n-need her to defeat big ebil wacisman"

NYT is a racebaiting, elitist, propagandist pile of shit. It is a hug space for white liberals and lets articles such as "white people will never understand black people" dominate their headlines. Constantly pandering and riding the ephemeral wave of identity politic trash.

>Sup Forums is satire.
>nobody gets it.
>b-b-but it is not satire for me! I'm really redpilled!
Why can't some people get this meme ? It's not even difficult.

>(((Dickerman)))
It's over, trump is finished!

yeah since the government is probably watching me right now..

Sup Forums is totally satire.
I love globalism and totally think national identity and western civilization are a laughing matter.
Kids these days should totally know more about the Holocaust.

Pic related, its satirical satire with no foundaiton in reality. Ha ha. Isnt it funny, Mr Policeman?

Sup Forums is literally a board of peace.

When will they get it? Sup Forums has NOTHING to do with racism!

>Jew York Times

I prefer the Post.

frenchcuck newfag. It's a meme based on shills but you woudln't understand that because you're such a good for nothing normie newfag

>Simon Dickerman
>Semen
>Dickerman

I know, but is it his real name or he is troling them or is the article made by the journalist(the main writer is (((Nicholas Confessore))) click his name in the site and see ton of anti-white articles, other two who made this article are (((Maggie Haberman))) who write in a site called "thejewishweek" and the other have a goy sounding name but her name is on alot of good goy articles )

ALSO CHECKED

Please trend this #realDonaldTrump #BroTier #BlueLivesMatter !!!

Sup Forums is half-tire

>Sup Forums is satire

I genuinely don't believe the Holocaust happened. I know that the allies bombed the supply routes (railroads ect) which were supplying the camps and that's why some jews starved. The jews declared war on germany in 1932 - the US had internment camps for the japanese to.

I do however , if I had to choose, support a real holocaust for the good of humanity.

Oh really, so I'm not getting it when I say that the Sup Forums is satire is a meme and not something said seriously?
You seem triggered, you should check in your local safe space, burger.

Kill and/or fuck yourself

you're saving my ass, thanks senpai

Do you have the source website? I remember reading some of this online but lost the site.

>Sup Forums is satire
WEW

I'm not a natsoc and I poo in loo, what has Sup Forums got to say now that i don't "belong" with them?

Protip: The majority of posters here are not NatSocs or nationalists,

Close.

I don't want to kill the Jews I just want them to shut up about the 6 gorillion.

Sup Forums is a board that believes in rational discourse and in no way condones the actions of a few members

GAS THE NAZIS

We're big guys.

>>Of course they don’t actually want Jews to die
>implying
>>They want to shock.
only a little
>>are kids --
>IMPLYING
>>-- who don’t really know about the Holocaust.
>IM-FUCKING-PLYING
Simon Dickerman is probably a fucking summerfag, and pretty much seems like he's here just for the election.

We should gas him before we get to the kikes.

t. muslim

Why would you betray your leader?

>thejidf.org

Gas yourself you retard.

This is a board of peace

I think I spotted (you) here.

sure thing, ahmed

>Jew York Times doesn't know that Anonymous is really just one person

Just poo in loo already, Pajeet.

go fuck a goat, ahmed.

i poo in the loo, btw

Lots of us are actually in the oven business, doing it for marketing purpose.
I'll be offering a portable man sized propane oven starting next week, if anyone is interested.

where is the archive.is link newfag????

>It appears that he's posting from all over the world
>AT THE SAME TIME
Is he in cahoots with the hacker named Sup Forums?

"Sup Forums is satire" is a meme like "millhouse is not a meme" is a meme.

DO.YOU.UN.DER.STAND.ME.NOW.FA.GGOT?