Stop hurting Obama

Obama: ‘It Hurts’ When Whites Dismiss Protesters As ‘Political Correctness or Reverse Racism’
>Tuesday at the memorial service for the five slain Dallas police officers, President Barack Obama said that “it hurts” when peaceful protestors who are attempting to forward their grievances with the police treatment of African-Americans are “dismissed perhaps even by your white friends and co-worker and fellow church members again and again and again.”

>Obama said, “When study after study shows that whites and people of color experience the criminal justice system differently — so that if you are black you are more likely to be pulled over, searched or arrested, more likely to get longer sentences, more likely to get the death penalty for the same crime. When mothers and fathers raise their kids right, and have the talk about how to respond if stopped by a police officer, ‘Yes, sir, no, sir,’ but still fear something terrible may happen when their child walks out the door, still fear that kids being stupid and not quite doing things right, might end in tragedy.”
breitbart.com/video/2016/07/12/obama-can-not-dismiss-blm-political-correctness-reverse-racism/

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/417899/inconvenient-truth-about-ghetto-communities-social-breakdown-thomas-sowell
youtube.com/watch?v=320cvK_-3nE&channel=UC-luje1qyKIAOFhts88E3Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=nyittEFYumg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive or get out

>peaceful protestors

There's no such thing as reverse racism. It's just racism.

I understand why Blm is outraged but how are they specifically going to address it? If the justice system is made up of a bunch of racists then calling them racist isn't really gonna do much. All they do by complaining about white privilege is alienate the working, average whites who are just trying to earn a living but constantly hear a bunch of rich celebrities and talking heads call them the privileged ones.

I don't get why people even entertain this discussion.

I had black classmates in public school. They had the exact same opportunities I did to learn the course material and get a scholarship.

No one prevents blacks from going to school or university. You will get fired for racism at 99% of employers, so no one is preventing them from entering the workplace either.

This whole discussion is just retarded.

Not only that but I watched Obama turn those officers' deaths around at their own fucking memorial and blame the "institutional" racism. He did this to the faces of their coworkers and peers. Not one person had the balls to stand up and tell him to fuck off and walk out - why even have the first amendment right if you don't use it.

Disgraceful white cucks. These problems will only get exponentially worse until whites stop being such spineless cowards.

Poor Ohammad. He's upset because his kin, the Basketball Americans, they dindu nuthin' they was about to graduate from Harvard with a degree in quantum physics. Then dem raycist white poolice came and gunned dem down.

not likely

and i will not watch this country turn into s afrika, it's time to leave

enrolled in masters program because hopefully will be useful. there is no fixing this shit anymore

he needs to fuck off

its a democrat problem

not a white or republican problem

who runs detroit? NYC? baltimore?
ferguson? oakland? every city where the "police are wronging black people"

democrats

Well it's his criminal justice system. He appointed the AG and he's had 8 years to fix it.

time to leave and watch the roads turn to dust, infrastructure collapse.

only people who may keep some of it up are the spics

let them enjoy this shit

It doesn't hurt as much as a rope around the neck when you're hanging from a tree.

>No one prevents blacks from going to school or university
You literally do not know what goes on in the private lives of those classmates. School isn't a vacuum and you're pretentious to think that everyone has an equal opportunity

yeah but there neighborhood was full of black people so it was dangerous and anti intellectual

im mostly making a joke, but if there is anything holding black people back its not white people or the government

Obama=race baiting marxist. That would've been executed in the 1940s for treason had he been doing the same shit he's been doing

>it will turn into s afrika

That's exactly what's happening right now, I agree in that I don't think it's reversible. SA still has white cucks, despite the fact that they're being ethnically cleansed. The majority of our births aren't even white. And the age bracket of people that are keeping this country white are going to die off within the next 20 years, while those new brown infants will be the next generation of victimized communist activists.

It's really surreal seeing the president of the country criticizing his own country's justice system. Reminds me how the attorney general refused to take responsibility for not prosecuting hillary as though the decision was made by no one. They're like spectators not leaders.

And you "literally do not know" what goes on in the private lives of those white classmates. So fuck off.

No shit fag, but I know that Whites as a whole have a better chance to succeed than blacks as a whole so your sanctimonious praise of graduating school with the "same opportunities" is to be blind to the unique hardships black face

That's why it has nothing to do with race and everything to with culture. Why are black kids made fun of by other black kids for trying to learn and be smart. If you study too much in the black community, you're told you're acting "too white". Which is apparently a bad thing to them. Where in reality they are just striving to be decent people. They literally keep themselves down and stupid. It's their own damn fault now. They have to quit blaming everyone else for their situations and take responsibility.

Obongo is racebaiting niggerfaggot.

Cool, I hope you die.

yeah terrible culture sucks

I want to make this pavement ape suffer.

Or what's more likely is that they are less evolved and less intelligent. The only ones that are even half decent tend to have white admixture.

NO ONE CARES YOU PUSSY BITCH

Can't wait until he is gone

>nationalreview.com/article/417899/inconvenient-truth-about-ghetto-communities-social-breakdown-thomas-sowell
Absolutely the truth.
Blacks don't want to "Act White," yet acting White would be getting good grades, getting married, having equity and taking part in the political process.
Marring that inclusion though are Whites who use bogus junk science to justify Blacks in a subordinate position based on biological factors
I would call you a racist, but that'd probably make you post that fake ass Trotsky infrographic

Except that them not succeeding is not due to the math teacher giving them an D and writing nigger on their paper or the school cops going Rodney King on them for cutting in line at lunch.

Niggers are just stupid. Ever think of that? :^)

Maybe blacks should get their shit together and change their shitty culture

I am racist so I don't really care what you call me.

Acting white is acting civilized but of course you prefere to chimp out like good ape you are.

Why would private lives matter? If you need to study to pass a class, you're already a lost cause. If you don't get at least 80%+ in every class without studying, you're not going to be successful because you're too dumb to be. Simple as that. The opportunity, thus, is the same.

Read the link you poor Slavic bastard
>mfw Poles have less wealth than African-Americans
Yes, blacks need to drop this thug life shit

>If you need to study to pass a class, you're already a lost cause. If you don't get at least 80%+ in every class without studying, you're not going to be successful because you're too dumb to be.
Where's your proof?
How can such a claim be measured?

>people actually falling for this bait

I'm still white and you are still a nigger :^)

>same opportunities

You already know that's not what they're looking for, they want free gibs and affirmative action.

>they want free gibs and affirmative action
Fuck you Pierre

>As long as the black man is among his own, he will have no occasion, except in minor internal conflicts, to experience his being through others. There is of course the moment of "being for others," of which Hegel speaks, but every ontology is made unattainable in a colonized and civilized society.

>It would seem that this fact has not been given sufficient attention by those who have discussed the question. In the Weltanschauung of a colonized people there is an impurity, a flaw that outlaws
any ontological explanation. Someone may object that this is the case with every individual, but such an objection merely conceals a basic problem. Ontology-once it is finally admitted as leaving existence by the wayside-does not permit us to understand the being of the black man.

>For not only must the black man be black; he must be black in relation to the white man. Some critics
will take it on themselves to remind us that this proposition has a converse. I say that this is false. The black man has no ontological resistance in the eyes of the white man.

>Over-night the Negro has been given two frames of reference within which he has had to place himself. His metaphysics, or, less pretentiously, his customs and the sources on which they were based, were wiped out because they were in conflict with a civilization that he did not know and that imposed itself on him.

>Reverse Racism

this literally is not a thing. there is only racism. adding the "reverse" is meant to imply that it is outlandish blacks can be racist toward whites, which i know is not outlandish at all or uncommon.

fuck that nigger.

Reverse racism doesnt exist its just racism fuck this dumb nigger

Why? Just go to the damn link.

Jesus fucking christ stop misusing statistics Obama. Tell us that white people are pulled over on average .06 times a year and black people .12 times or something and all of a sudden it's not a big fucking issue

>5 Cops gunned down in cold blood
>Countless more civilians dead because BIX NOOD MUTHAFUGGA GIMME DATS
>The gunman was a gud boi on the way to recovery with muh progrums a martyr muh saint

>Hurr durr it hurts why they no like dem peaceful protests for more programs?

The fucker races off and praises thugs and criminals for being his son but will drag his feet and piss on those who are gunned down cold blooded serving the people.

I bet he thinks they're racists just for dying.

The fuck is this dumb nigger talking about?
His beloved BLM is a racist terrorist movement.

You think they want equal opportunities ? That's just not the case, black men who succeed grow a thicker skin and brush off their "culture". You don't have to act "white" to succeed.

>while standing on top of the coffins of the fallen police officers he admonished whitey for being racist

Damn, look at the balls on this nigger

My gf is black and she has cried telling me how other black kids would hard as and bully her for speaking properly, claiming she wanted to be white, which is probably why she dates white guys

>actually putting your dick anywhere near a wild animal
But I'm sure this one won't rip your dick off and put it in your mouth before cutting off your head.

The truth is niggers are JEALOUS of white Americans and all that they worked hard to achieve.
Niggers have been getting handouts for so long they have no concept of actually working for success and think it is just given out.
The niggers call it "white privilege"
Whites call it "getting a job and sacrifice"

youtube.com/watch?v=320cvK_-3nE&channel=UC-luje1qyKIAOFhts88E3Dw

Bush's speech was pretty good guys, pretty bummed he isn't president anymore.

There are some qt black chicks, who understand nigger culture is cancer.

Like I give a fuck what that traitor thinks.
He single handedly destroyed my homeland.
Him and all of his protesters can burn in hell.

> racism
Enjoy those stellar white women, none of whom can cook,clean or even try in bed.

they will start to make complaints that 40% of the population hold x% of the wealth and they will want to fix that.

asians, spics will start running things...

whites will be herded into areas like the north no one wants to live. basically not desirable because it's cold. other areas will have to be diversified.

Was the memorial service an appropriate time for this?

You understand why they're outraged? Please, can you explain it to me because I'm absolutely fucking lost.

Black people get shot by police because black people act like criminals.

How many shootings has there been that you can categorically state the officer was at fault? 1 maybe 2?

Police killing blacks is a fallacy. It's meant to obfucate the public from the, and I'll try not be racist here, real problem 1) blacks are violent criminals and 2) they are obnoxious, arrogant beings that act like children who want candy. GIVE ME! I WANT *stamp feet* I WANT IT NOW! IF YOU DONT GIVE ME IT I'LL SCREAM!

I don't really give a shit if the truth hurts, Obama.

Fuck that nigger. Sooner he is out of office sooner we can fix all the shit he has ruined.

No see Bush had the appropriate words for the occasion.

the fuck is reverse racism?

yep.

Honestly this really upsets me and I am a white guy w a black gf.

fuck off bernie
acheiving is easy and im sorry you never wanted to

Where's that chart showing white criminals are actually more likely to be shot by the police?

Go fuck yourself. Blacks should get no sympathy. They kill eachother at 70x the rate whitey kills them in this country and they kill whites at q2.5 x the rate whitey kills them. Until they stop killing us and eachother i have no sympathy for them.

Well you can't be racist against whites because they're privileged, so it must be reverse racism to discriminate against whites, but apparently that doesn't exist either. Basically you can't discriminate against whites according to liberal logic.

It's cultural and genetic. Ideally 20 percent of blacks could be civilized whites and the rest hard working citizens. Having a low IQ and shitty childhood makes people aggro as fuck. Single motherhood is also an enormous problem in the black community, and one of the reasons behind current social/economic circumstances. In the 1920s-1930s blacks were doing far better and assimilating well into society. You can thank female suffrage and welfare for stopping that assimilation and ultimately balkanizing the United States.

At this point, Whites will have to kick out all non-Whites, and begin practicing eugenics to get rid of white trash.

I can't wait for his presidency to end already.

It hurts the U.S. People are freaking out about BLM vs Trump and escalating the conflict.

Stop shooting a police.

youtube.com/watch?v=nyittEFYumg