Why don't women have any loyalty?

Why don't women have any loyalty?

>Why don't women have any loyalty?
Same reason they don't have a dick. Loyalty is an inherently male concept.

Asking a women to be loyal is like asking a woman to fight at the frontlines.

It's fucking retarded.

Women only know respect/fear, not loyalty as an inherent value or virtue.

A loyal woman is a respectful one.

This is pretty much accurate, and I don't say that to disparage women.

Expecting a woman to understand honor is like expecting a man to be upset if called a whore or slut for sleeping around too much. It just doesn't really apply.

That's fucking disgusting.

Exactly. I mean... I know I'll be called cuck and such, but basically Bitches and Whores is primarily a problem if you cannot enkindle respect in someone.

In other words, to not become a cuck you have to avoid acting like one.

You took the exact opposite of the correct idea away from that you cuck.

The logical conclusion if that you use fear and violence to keep them respecting your authority because they are inhuman garbage incapable of your more nuanced male emotional intelligence.

Genetics

because they do not need to, since they have you to be loyal for them

quads confirm I am correct

evil quads confirm you are wrong

>leafposting

reminder

btw 95% of women are worthless other than sex

This is their nature, this is how mankind works, we can't blame them for being themselves, women are only loyal to those who can protect them and bring them food

That's... what I said?

There is a 40% chance he's not white.

>women deserve to get raped because men started and lost a war
why don't nazis have any loyalty?

Women are simple creatures.
Eat, Fuck, Sleep.

>Why don't women have any loyalty?
Women only have loyalty to the strongest man. That is why so many women openly praise Islam, a cult that execute homosexuals and enslaves women. It doesn't bother their liberal mind at all. They are simply wired to follow the strongest man and if the government puts chains and cuffs on local men to prevent them from retaliating towards the invaders then women will automatically side with the invaders.

In this sense it serves them to be disloyal. Imagine the enemy cavemen tribe destroys yours, what are the fates of your women?

The loyal ones who refuse get killed, probably raped first.

The disloyal ones might get raped, but then also taken by the victorious conquerers leading to a life upgrade from before. It's like hypergamy in it's purest form.

Death before dishonor is a male concept, some (most?) women will do anything before death, including betrayal, of their own family even. Perhaps the sad truth being, that biology and evolution favors the disloyal woman, since by betraying her tribe and family for the victor, at least in theory she still gets to pass on her genes and even better, gets to have the stronger children of the victor.

>be Germans
>be losing
>fail to protect your borders
>get mad when the women read the writing on the wall

Maybe next time don't lose the war :^)