Really makes you think

Really makes you think ..

WTF, i hate Trump now.

must be high ceilings

How can Sup Forums ever recover?

pack your shit up boys, we are absolutely btfo, no recovering from this now, i guess this time we really did have to think

He's flying up to heaven.

I should feel bad for laughing?

Ahahah

>flying
you mean burning in hell

Just making himself taller.
Rumba best op.

What happened?

You do what every 4channer does. Call him a faggot.

[continued laughter]

He didn't want to wait anymore to meet his maker.

Day of the rope ?

You can post all the joke images you want it doesn't change the fact God is real

I don't know where that, "suicide lands you directly to hell" meme came from, but plenty of badasses have killed themselves. I refuse to believe Hitler went to hell, or that the holocaust ever happened.

Suicide is a sin because it's murder, only God can decide when it's time for someone to die

>I refuse to believe Hitler went to hell
>being this delusional

go back to ur devil worship. fucking protestant faggot

Ringo>Rumba>Bure

damn that's pretty disturbing

>God is real
how do thiests justify the fact that a "LOVING" GOD allows kids and babies to die?

In my opinion, no 2 month old has committed an evil so big that he/she needs to be killed.

Things just happen, we don't know why.

That's just catholic bullshit one of the fake ass "Holy men" came up with to keep their serfs from an hero'ing.

If your faith is in our Lord and savior he will save your soul.

>be a sinner your whole life
>don't worry have faith in our lord and you'll go to heaven :^)

>we don't know why.
but kids do die.

that means -
either
1. God doesn't care
or
2. God can't do shit.

either way, why the fuck do we worship him, then?

i'd rather be an Atheist, sorry, or at the very least an Agnostic.

Weep for the born and rejoice for the dead.

Also it says explicitly children will not be judged. If heaven is real it just means they didn't have to suffer through all the bullshit on this plane of existance.

All men are sinners

>children will not be judged
i respect your nona-dubs, but these children do, at least sometimes, die very horrific, painful deaths.
Nothing can justify the suffering that a kid has to go through.

GOD DOESN'T EXIST!
O
D

D
O
E
S
N
'T

E
X
I
S
T
!

>some children die horrific deaths

Well fucking cry about it, you're just a little bitch that think he deserves to live in a little paradise with the lord catering to your every whim.

Guess what motherfucker, it's because we're cursed. Our first ancestors couldn't follow the easiest instructions in the history of mankind.

Enjoy your soul being cleft from the spirit of God.

Okay, don't believe and go to hell.
Doesn't mean you should deliberately ignore the bible and try and live a life full of sin because "Jesus will save you"

>it's because we're cursed
why? i do not remember doing anything evil, or God literally looking into my eyes and cursing me. i mean, I've never even met God.

>Our first ancestors couldn't follow the easiest instructions in the history of mankind.
>Our first ancestors
then fucking punish them. why do i have to pay for what my great-great-...grandparents did?

>don't believe and go to hell.
what if i don't believe in hell either?
where do i go then?

>4channer
Faggot.

what kind of shit post is this.

>cucktholics

God gave men the authority to put criminals to death

wtf i hate white people now

Well then you're gonna be in for a HUGE surprise when you die

Yes I'm a catholic, and yes I believe criminals should be put to death because this is what the bible tells us to do.

> live a life full of sin
what if live my life as morally as possible. will i go to hell for NOT believing in christ or krishna or whatever?

What if i only believe in doing good for the sake of doing good and that's it?

what if i've never gone to a temple or sung a krishna hymn ever?

what about the russians who don't even know about krishna?

what about the fiji island people who don't even know about christ?

do you see what i'm trying to say here?

>HUGE surprise
>YUUUGGGEE
lol,
prove to me God exists and that he cares, and i'll repent.
i've heard repenting works really well.

KEKE BE PRAISED. IT WAS PROVEN LAST NIGHT THAT KEK IS THE ONE TRUE GOD. MAY MEME MAGIC BE EVER IN YOUR HEARTS!

Epic suicide

Living a moral life free of sin isn't enough, you need to have faith in Christ also.
He cares because look at how much Christian countries have prospered, and now look how much the west is suffering now that they've turned their backs on him.
The west has turned their back on God and embraced Satan instead and now they're paying the price for this.

the bottom line is we are mere humans and we are nobody to question what we dont understand. Its makes the whole Gospel consistant with the OT because all through out the Old Testament and specialy in the book of Job we see that the God of Abraham Itzacc and Yacov never changes and it makes it very clear that some people suffer more than others but all are rewarded accordingly, and we are but mere mortals and unable to understand the creation let along understand the way God thinks. ``Where were you when I layed the foundations of the earth`` Contrary to Kabalistic views Yahweh doesent need you, You need Yeshuah. There is nothing us as humans can do to save our soul, Yeshuah paid the price in full and it is a free gift attained by the shedding of blood.

>what about the people who have never heard of the Lord our God

The word states those who have never heard the word of God whom obeyed their inner conscience will not be judged.

Implying just beacause I think the Sky is blue it makes it so.