Müller shows up during the World Cup

Paulinho of Germany

peaked with 20

he's playing well this season but people only look at >muh goals

Was a beast under Pep. Now he's decent

goal > muh playing well meme

goals are more important than playing well prove me wrong

Wrong unless you're Paolo Rossi

If you don't play well you won't score goals. Plus 2 goals and 6 assists in 10 games is pretty good

Tomás Mulerão?

I wish he would get an IF card

good player, able to create chances and/or score out off thin air.
Messi

not really desu. Müller was the only player that Pep couldn't get a grip off and never really found a way to utilize him according to his strenghts.

His 2015/16 season was the best of his career

I don't know stats wise maybe, but that wasn't the Müller people liek to see. And if remember correctly, he used to be quite unhappy too with the situation.

The german Rooney

Müller is the first and only Raumdeuter. He deuters Raums.

A Lars Stindl-tier player who still lives off the fact of sharing the same name as the great Gerd Müller and being "ein echter bayrischer Bursche".

>er hat 3 mal pro Woche Sex

Overrated as fuck

I rate Stindl desu.

the wayne rooney of germany

goals win you games, playing well will give you cucks calling you the goat even when you dont win shit

>what did i mean by this

so lewd, right?

Being unhappy doesn't affect your performance.

>178 cm

I wonder what the average would be if you didnt include all the old cunts in germany. when i went to germany it seemed like every dude 20-40 was at least 182

thats a pretty retarded statement.

My point was the fact that Muller was unhappy under Pep doesn't take away from the fact that it was his statistical peak

Post pr0n or shut the fuck up

Winning games is more important than scoring goals

does he really smoke 4 cigarettes a day? i thought they'd get punished if the club found out they smoked.