More and more I see people posting hardcore racist stuff and I must wonder...

More and more I see people posting hardcore racist stuff and I must wonder, where do they get this and why on earth would they save it. I start to worry if some people aren't aware that Sup Forums is an satire and take their racist beliefs into the real world, voting for actual far right wing parties or just discriminating against others.

>any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

is this what happened to this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sup Forums is satire
This meme again.
Fuck off and Praise Kek.

Let's see some actual statistics
Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

>he fell for the "Sup Forums is satire" meme

See there it is, would someone save such for entertainment purposes? I don't think so.

How do we get rid of these actual racists?

Yeah satire man we're just kidding, don't worry, we're not even here just relax man, you're being paranoid!

god I hate it when non-whites come here from rebbit and think it's all just memes like where they came from

I believe you and I feel sorry for you.

>Sup Forums is satire

Uh huh. Sure man. Whatever you say.

dubs of fpbp

Just jokes.

Sup Forums is a board of peace infested with racist cunts and libcuck faggots

the problem is that its no longer. and don't get me wrong I liked the racist jokes but let em be jokes, the problem starts when you seriously want to bully others for their skin color IRL.

>get confronted with facts and evidence

>LOLOLO WHO CARES NERD WHY U NU FUN BRO

why are liberals so stupid and anti-intellectual?

cuck

we can't have logistics and sensible conclusions from sound data now can we?

just use your emotion and programming hur dur

fpbp

this is reddit this is memes this is reddit this is memes

>bully others for skin color
That's not exactly Sup Forums wants.
>Lurk moar
I think you'll find that Sup Forums has the intention of a great homogenous society by means for force.
And as a side note, not entirely racist. There isn't too much hate for Asians or Slavs. There is a moderate amount for Mexicans, and an abundant amount for blacks.
All of the hate is usually backed by statistics, very hard to argue statistics.

I've been here since before the triforce ban.
Sup Forums is a strange and powerful place and it's best not to try and take on the hivemind here.

▲ ▲

still bothers me that it dooesnt work anymore.

i've seen you post this before.
thank you for your service

racism is literally something you are born with

sage

it doesn't matter if blacks have a lower IQ what matter is to have respect to each other and equal laws. i am not here to discuss genetic differences, i don't have an opinion here. but i do think that we should have equal opportunities.

Impossible. If blacks want better opportunities, they should stick around, raise their kids, and foster a better community.
But they don't, because they are genetically less fit for civil society.
This is not whites fault, they shouldn't be paying for it.

>what matter is to have respect to each other and equal laws
Not possible when you have people with animal like behavior and low IQ.

ITS JUST SATIRE

Don't listen to the dumb white men who thinks its real

The idea of race and cultural superiority over another race or culture is thousands of years old. It is nothing new.

Sup Forums just seems bad because people are allowed to use the word Nigger. Even stormfront will ban you for dropping the N bomb.

Basically, Sup Forums is what everyone around you normally thinks but wont say because they are afraid to trigger the nigress next to them

>If blacks want better opportunities, they should stick around, raise their kids, and foster a better community.

ok

>But they don't, because they are genetically less fit for civil society.

no, that is just an hurtful simplification that fuels discrimination against blacks. some of them maybe won't be your model citizens but my point is to always have an open mind and judge people on a invidual level, not a group one. do not use prejustice is my whole point.

and this the kind of racism i see here

>lets ban ALL blacks from our countries
>ALL jews are bad and conspire against """us""" whites
>ALL whites are superior

and it starts to look unironicall, thats the problem here. these people then go out and prefer one group to another based on stereotypes and not on a invidual level based judgment.

the truth is racist.

people have been naturally racist since before recorded history. nothing new was discovered that abnegated millenia of experience and knowledge.

>hurtful simplification
see I do judge everyone on an individual level, as well as a group level. Judging by heuristics is an evolutionary adaptation that is helpful. In general, I won't wander around the hood at night, because in general, there are a bunch of niggers there looking to rob me.
This is true, sorry.

Easy for you to say, we have niggers in America, they neither understand nor follow the law. They're literally too stupid.

Racial profiling is a pretty good way to "read" someone in a few seconds. You dont base friendships off of it, but its a hell of a way to decide things quickly. Like if I should let the nigger inside 5 feet of me before I put my hand on my gun.

Kind of like driving a car and hovering your foot off the brake. Given the situation, you know there is a high likelyhood of needing to press the brake pedal. Same thing with racial profiling

How much do they pay you?
10 Shekels per thread and 5 Shekels per post?

Statistics are not enough

It's funny because it's objectively false, white people actually have larger brains than blacks.

Statistics are the only thing that matters really. Its what separates Sup Forums from the actually dangerous groups out there. We can all call each other niggers and kikes and cucks, but we are still mostly, having a discussion. There are a whole lot of groups out there that the discussion already happened, its over, and now we talk about HOW to remove the undesirables and degenerates.

In that way Sup Forums is a lot less "fringe" than what many think

I always save funny negro jokes - mainly because they're funny.

But I rarely post them back.

"Sup Forums is satire" is a newfag meme after 2014 when we received you faggots from reddit and Sup Forums. Go back we don't want you here.

Satire? Sup Forums made me hate pretty much everyone and everything, besides the fact that I'm white.

Statistics solely are not enough to prove that any race is inherently genetically su or inferior.

What is the difference between a nigger and a snow tire?

Snow tires dont sing when you put chains on them :)

Know the difference between a nigger and a park bench?

A park bench can support a family of 4

Fuck off back to redit.

Get the fuck outta my country nigger.

Statistics are objective and used for everything on this planet... why are they suddenly not good enough to form opinions on when talking about race?

>is this what happened to this board?
No, this is what happened to society. Hippies pretended to be left-wing to be edgy and stick it to the establishment, and they accidentally made leftist politics trendy among the mental midgets of society.

REMINDER:
Report ALL "Sup Forums is satire" and "Sup Forums was never racist" threads.

Meta threads are not allowed.

>Sup Forums is satire
This meme created by libs in denial really needs to die.

kek, movie name?

Are you being serious? Do you seriously take things at face value? Statistics are the most superficial form of 'evidence'. They can only support, not prove. There's too many factors that influence statistics , they cannot be used solely as evidence.

Not posting the original. Kek is disappointed in you, Polan.

I bet you'd make excuses for scientific study as well
see how about personal accounts?
or do you just not want to see the truth? the red pill is a tough pill to swallow, redditor. Come back when you're ready

you're suggesting that we should cultivate fieldstones because one or two might overcome their nature and become a potato

>IQ research by racists

Yes. Nigrz is dum.

That's 'study' is not even being subtle with its bias.

i suppose these studies are all biased as well?
have you ever interacted with niggers?

There are two kinds of statics. Descriptive statics and predictive statistics.

Preditctive statistics are the "wonky" kind. They try to fit a model to a collection of data.

However, descriptive statistics are just that : a description of the world. The fact that humans are taller than bunny rabbits is descriptive statistics. The fact that more car accidents happen at night than during the day is descriptive statistics. The fact that nigger commit more crime per capita than whites is descriptive statistics. The fact that the nigger IQ is 70 is descriptive statistics.

Statistics and math are the very basis and foundation of technology, prediction, and algorithms. You know, the things that run everything from this website to your new smart toaster.

I think you are getting "proof" mixed up with "causation"

Statistics can not provide WHY something will happen, or is that way. Just that it simply IS. In that way yes statistics are the most objective form of proof you can find. Explaining the WHY is where subjectivity comes in

Please just go kill yourself. If you're trolling, you're too unfunny to live. If you're not trolling, you're too stupid to live.

Yes niggers are statistically prone to crime and lower IQ this however does not prove they are genetically inferior and this should not justify racism

*face palm*

you'd think the fact that there are a community of racists [sic] would be enough for people to say, hey, maybe they have good reason for thinking what they do... but liberals revert to
>no they're just dumb i'm so smart

it proves they are genetically less fit for civil society, since they are genetically prone to crime

People thought for decades that spinach is rich in iron.

That chart, even ignoring the last one, is factually incorrect. The brains are different.

If our brains really are that small, it'd be because we've let all of the bullshit out of them.

Cringe. Put a white person in where a black person is usually brought into and you get white trash. I dont even understand why you guys care so much about race. Why have so much pride in something so dumb, why make it a big part of your identity, why do you go out to justify your racism? I know this is going to sound ironic but get something better to do, it's fucking pathetic

Ever heard that statistics are easily fabricated?

i'm just saying that people should seriously consider what Sup Forums thinks is right, and when confronted with facts, statistics, and personal accounts, change their mind

That doesn't actually prove anything, since liberals exist. And they're a group of retards. It's really quite scary how well 1984 is starting to present reality. This quote fits liberals quite well, I think: "They could be made to accept the most flagrant violations of reality, because they never fully grasped the enormity of what was demanded of them, and were not sufficiently interested in public events to notice what was happening."

surely the ones that back up your points are not though, right? oh wait, there isn't any. You certainly aren't presenting any.

This

So you're actually retarded. No wonder you're racist. You cannot get from blacks comitting more crimes statistically to them being genetically deficient. Statistics have always been proved to support biases. You cannot objectively get from there to that, you can only make the half baked assumption. Show me hard science that blacks are inferior.

I have one belief.

Human Supremacy

Mankind must prosper. we must stand united as glorious powerful unique races standing side by side against the universe.

We must reach the stars. and its riches will empower all of us.

If by factor of intelligence the Asian brain would be slightly larger.

There are a bunch of sources for actual studies above, but you've ignored them all. Your view can't be changed, because you do not understand science, logic or mathematics.

How would you feel about the human race becoming dumber, and therefore less capable of prosperity?

Would you allow the segregation or death of a few hundred million to stop this from happening?

The fact that people there are people here unironically ignorant of racial differences in intelligence is a testament to the flooding of new and redditfags who are seriously lacking in intelligence themselves. Another example is the degredation of quality of the board daily. Soon this board will go to the dogs.

>canadian cuck using polish proxy

It's hard to get to space when you have a billion niggers pulling you back.

everyone notice: when the liberal begins to lose his argument, he falls back to name calling. He will use bigger words to try and present himself as more educated, and therefore more right. This will unfold throughout the rest of this argument.

You're argument is blacks commit crimes because of their environment, but study after study says poverty does not correlate with crime. A better indicator of crime is how many niggers are in the area.
See the safest cities, most dangerous cities. Notice anything? The most dangerous are the black ones, safest are the white ones.
The question remains: why are black hoods poor and dangerous and riddled with crime? Simple: the people that create the neighborhood do the crime, as the people before them did.

A study will confirm a bias only if the bias is correct. If people believe niggers are dumb, and the stats show that niggers are dumb, then as it turns out, the baas towards niggers being dumb was correct. The validity of the study, provided it is done to the standards of the scientific method, is independent of bias, unless proven otherwise.

>Genetically prone to crime
If this were true, there wouldn't be any "uncle Tom's". Niggers aren't genetically prone to violence, it's a mix of social issues, economic issues, cultural issues, etc. Genetics are only part of it. Look at blacks in the 60s, 70s and early 80s. The crime rate was similar to whites. Culture changes and being a nigger is encouraged. Now look.

This
I usually find people who place race as their only identify, or one of few, have little claim to anything themselves. They don't have ambition to make or create, just associate. This identity issue has plagued America and is greatly dividing us. It's not about what you do any more, it's what you are.

intelligence is more than just being good at math. It's social skills, street smarts, creativity, general problem solving.
But mainly social / emotional skills

The differences between whites and asians are marginal and only presented by race scientists(like Rushton) in an attempt to appear "reasonable" and "measured" as compared to the facts about African intelligence.
The differences between whites and asians are incredibly marginal whereas the gap between the negro and the white man is monumental.

None of those things are quantifiable. Don't waste my time with pseudo science guessing.

see this how can the human race advance when niggers continue to commit crime, kill innocent people? it can't

but muh feels with no scientific data somehow invalidates real science

I'm on mobile so i'm not going through all these. They mostly seem to be solely statistic based and thats simply not enough. Im sorty i have a higher stsndard of evidence. Im sorry im not a tier ahead of religionfags when needing evidence. Show me hard science that proves blacks are genetically inferior, you cant. "your view cannot be changed " thats rich coming from you. I think im done here :^)

>Racial equality

What did they mean by this?

>no uncle toms
no, again, you don't understand statistics. There will always be exceptions to the rule.
>crime rate same as whites in 60s 70s 80s
what the fuck? No way they were close. How old are you? Source. You're providing the argument, the burden of proof lies with you

Absolutely. You can test being good at math. IQ-tests might not test 'intelligence', but they do test something, maybe just math skills. And good results correlate with success and wealth, and all results are at least partially hereditary.

Praise KEK

No, they are presented because they are true, albeit it smaller than the disparity between whites and Asians. The frequency of which they are brought up and the importance stressed on them is then up to the factors you talked about.

He is right, I think, but it isn't worth bringing upon a discussion about intelligence.

IQ is more than math. It largely tests your brain's potential to think abstractly, quick;y, and effectively.

This has turnned into a pissing contest. There's nothing wrong with ad hominem if there's more than just that. You think those words i used are big? Are you actually retarded?