Brit/pol/ -making the colonies great again edition

>FARAGE TO ATTEND REPUBLICAN CONVENTION, "HAS LESSONS" FOR TRUMP
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/07/12/brexit-leader-farage-has-lessons-trump-gop/86986562/

>CAMERONS LAST PMQs / THERESA MAY CROWNED PM ALL-DAY LIVESTREAM
youtube.com/watch?v=dV-3JCYgdv0

>BLAIRITE JOHN MCTERNAN THROWS MASSIVE TANTRUM IN BBC INTERVIEW
youtube.com/watch?v=TskZf-5_DuE

>THE REVOLUTION CONTINUES, COMRADES: CORBYN TO BE INCLUDED ON LEADERSHIP BALLOT
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36778135

>A MUSICAL ANALYSIS OF THE TUNE DAVID CAMERON SANG OUTSIDE DOWNING STREET
classicfm.com/discover/music-theory/david-cameron-musical-analysis/#JOD7burZLE4KoShX.97

>DAVID CAMERON: NEW PRIME MINISTER BY WEDNESDAY EVENING
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-11/david-cameron-says-u-k-to-have-new-prime-minister-by-wednesday

>LABOUR CALLS FOR SNAP ELECTION
standard.co.uk/news/politics/labour-does-not-want-summer-leadership-battle-a3293046.html

>NIGE DISCUSSES KEK AND MEME MAGIC
youtube.com/watch?v=SAkwv5PNapY

>TALKS BETWEEN LABOUR AND TORY BLAIRITES ABOUT FORMING THEIR OWN PARTY
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/10/talks-about-forming-new-pro-eu-centrist-party-reported-at-westmi

>THE CHILCOTT REPORT - THE MAIN POINTS
thenational.ae/world/europe/chilcott-report---the-main-points

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=47E2tfK5QAg
youtube.com/watch?v=TskZf-5_DuE
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/corbyn-says-immigration-isnt-a-problem-a6673231.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neil

First for Mays Britain.

Why cant you Brits just bug off and mind your own business? Nobody wants Nigel Farage to attend the convention, he ruined your country and now you want him to ruin ours too? Drumpf and Farage are both con artist's

May May, go away, don't take my waifu away!

>2016
>not having a vagina

Kek, I heard they want an independent london too! Such delusional folks

Ha ha ha what a faggot . . .. . . why haven't you made a thread for this yet?

What a pussy you are.

>2 hours until cameron is gone

Suck a black cock and empty your soul

British politics is a meme cache waiting to be explored.

Shit's way more interesting than leaf politics.

No digits for commie cucks.

Still waiting on those answers.

cheering for two losers, nice lack of ambition there OP

There is a life about to start when Jeremy Corbyn comes!

youtube.com/watch?v=47E2tfK5QAg

First for being taken away in a van for talking negatively about Islam online.

>Leaf politics
Colonial politics is just so humorless, mean-spirited and generally lacking of charm.

Fuck off commie shill, no one wants the English Bernie.

You are a cowardly cuck . . .. . I've been waiting for your thread.

Trying to hijack brit/pol/ because of your own autism is laughable.

Like I told you make your own thread you little poncy cake-boy . .. . or are you afraid nobody cares about your issues?

eagle End smith, Nanwa bonanto hedo yona fun suffering

labour succumb Nahn Tayoma. dian End obey cam.

>farage
Elogant speaker, defender of liberty, sounds intelligent, articulate
>trump
Bumbling idiot that repeats himself and never says anything with substance, authoritarian, unlikeable

What is May's opinion on this?

Agreed. I wouldn't say mean-spirited, just very very uninteresting. I'm also a leaf living in the UK.

I mean technically it is a hate crime

The only ridiculous aspect would be if extremely minor cases were prosecuted

When will you answer my questions though?

More. I need to see her get brutalized by that big QT on the left.

I hope you paid for that image, user.

He isnt Bernie,Bernie was cuck without any balls
Corbyn is much more dangerous

Mark Carney, what are you doing on Brit/pol/

Hi, lads. I'm a friend of YKTD, I just wanted to let you lads know he recently died of stroke and you won't be hearing from him anymore.

Going to leafland next week. Vancouver, Banff, and Jasper. Good choices?

Good.

No, she's probably above 18 so it's oaky

>youtube.com/watch?v=TskZf-5_DuE
>A Labour party member that backs Blair accusing Corbyn of being Anti-west.
Ummm...

u memeing lad?

>dress in Muslim robe
>harass women
>circumvent law

>When will you answer my questions though?
When you make your own thread.

You have posted this shit in 5 brit/pol/ threads and nobody gives a toss.

Like I said see this

F

Sadly, no. He's gone.

Trump doesn't need to learn shit from your faggy politician. Trump is a god

I used to respect Paxman until the GE

He was so heavily biased towards the Tories he would never ask Cammy a difficult question

Who else is looking forward to our new iron lady deporting islamists and 'refugees'.

I think you are. But if you're not, I'm actually kind of sad. What's his real name?

>still not answering the questions

More Blairite schemes

Don't be lewd.

As in, own the artbook it's from? Yes.

oh good. loli is shit fetish anyway

good

He is just hiding.

The elipsis poster has BTFO of him so many times that the tripfag needs to make sure he is not around before he emerges from his Peter Hitchens books.

As long as she lets me drink my Special Brew and fap to camgirls on Chaturbate, then I support her.

Who?

F, lad

Wonder if we can get phitch to piss on his grave

Reckon we could get an EU grant for it before we leave, 'research into whether or not corpses can achieve erections'

When will you people realize that we WANT Eagle to win. She'll crash Labour much more effectively than Corbyn.

I do think the more authoritarian approach will be different.

That and I feel like she'll be a decent negotiator for Brexit (assuming that she's serious on freedom of movement)

a "hate crime" is just a normal crime which has been committed against a non-white or woman

Pretty sure he posted earlier without his trip.

Hitchens picture and blairite this and that, pretty sure it was him.

>'hate crime'
>implying motive should be relevant when prosecuting a crime
kek
there is no such thing as 'hate crime' and without bogus newspeak that article would read 'man arrested for being mean'

Banff and Vancouver are a must. I'm from Vancouver. I don't know what you intend on doing while you're there. I'd suggest, if it's nice weather, going for a hike up Mt. Seymour enroute to Dog Bluffs (ez mode) or take a trip out to Garibaldi Lake (hardmode) or just visiting English Bay and chilling on the beach. Either way, it's a dope city. Banff is great in the summer too. I've only been there once though. I can't speak for Jasper.

corbyn is a secret right winger who plotted this decades in advance. He gave himself an established reputation as a left winger and bided his time and now sabotages the left by not hiding his power level and pretending to be extremely cucky and false flagging as them.

Every anti British or anti west act or sentiment he has is deliberate. He has to maintain deep cover

He deliberately filled his cabinet with the most SJW and anti whore people he could find

He is aware of the boiling frog experiment in Britain and the blairites want him out because he is turning up the heat too fast and exposing the plan.

He will never admit it or let you know. But you look into his eyes. And there's a look that says "hello brother"

>tfw slept through Theresa may's crowning
I'm not sure if I'm glad I didn't go through the horror, or sad that my last moments of civil liberty were spent drooling on my pillow.

Thanks lad, sounds comfy.

You could be right, he is just lurking atm.

>farage
English
>trump
American

>literally so they can't deselect Eagle
rigged as fuck

Well desu, these past few days made me sympathize for him

Stop this meme. Corbyn is a cuck through and through. He thinks immigration isn't a problem.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/corbyn-says-immigration-isnt-a-problem-a6673231.html

yep farage is definitely btfo

Farage for VP pick?

Imagine the memes

I want Corbyn because it means Blairite tears.

Eagle will destroy Labour more effectively but it will be boring. I want the Blairites strangled to death, then their corpses left to take the blame.

Just dodge the far left hipsters and you'll be fine.

We want Corbyn! (clap clap clap) We want Corbyn!

Did that entire post go completely over your head?

Corbyn is as bad as the Blairites. He is equally cucked, just more of a commie.

Thats a real power stance

But who is Luke?

I like how people keep going on with this meme when it has no basis in reality.

But he isn't a Blairite, which is enough for all of us

What the fuck is with this weird feet powerstance thing, even Farage is doing it

Isn't that how memes propagate?

That makes no fucking sense. Corbyn must be stopped, he is pro immigration like every Labour leader ever.

>Nige's stand is a flood of rapefugees

Ironing Pottery

Behold my stand [S O V E R E I G N B O R D E R S]

this one lad

WHAT A FUGGING SPERG LMAO

>Corbyn must be stopped, he is pro immigration like every Labour leader ever.

So why is he any worse to us?

He's splitting labour. He's doing nothing but helping us. Stopping him would be a stupid move.

>What the fuck is with this weird feet powerstance thing
I did it this morning in Lidls went I went to get some beer and munchies.

Felt like a badass when they opened a ne till and I rushed to be the first in line.

Farage is a Rudolf Hess type figure so he can be useful to Trump

I doubt just stroking a dick would kill him.
Taking a poz load up the Gary Glitter on the other hand...

Who here building a Theresa May folder? Post'em

She's not PM yet, Cameron hasn't even stepped down yet.

He's worse because he's electable. We need someone hopeless like Angela Eagle.

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORAcist!

Anyone watching BBC News?
Who the fuck was protesting in the background during that segment?
>"Whose streets? OUR STREETS!"
What are they even protesting?

I hope you have a license for that young man

Corbyn isn't a right winger. He's a proper old far-lefty. (Not "Old Labour", that's something different. i.e. pre-1979, even before then he was a far-left Bennite.) The kind who wanted a siege economy in the 1980s.

But that does make him anti-Globalist and anti-EU.

He's forced to fill his cabinet with SJWs because they're the only people who give him the time of day. Honestly, I find them more likable than any of the electable Blairite scum he could have picked instead. Say what you want about Dianne Abbot for example, at least she comes across like a strange (and more recently, rather drunk) person. Half their MPs (see:Eagle, Red Ed.) come across as Lizard people who've accidentally spilled water on their robotic human suits and are now malfunctioning.

It's not hard to be less commie than a fucking Blairite. When you're THE FUCKING LABOUR PARTY you shouldn't be going through the fuckcuntery of the Blair years, leaving anti-trade-union legislation in place and having a 13 year governmental record that comes down to "Muh-inimum wage."

Corbyn is completely out of touch. He is completely out of his depth. He's still the best candidate for Labour leadership.

Corbyn's never going to win. No Labour MP is ever going to be Prime Minister again. Labour is dead. Labour died in 2010. Corbyn makes the death fun because Blairites think it's a re-run of the 1980s instead of severe modern structural problems with the party that no longer exist (SNP+UKIP flanking them, which was never the case in the 80s)

Need more

>He's worse because he's electable.

lmao

What's morality man been doing these last two weeks, I've been out of the loop, any good interviews?