BLM BTFO

BLM BTFO by Chinese State Media

>US #Blacks should learn from #Asian-Americans with determination to succeed to earn respect.

>twitter.com/globaltimesnews/status/752729270208913410

>X BTFO
>HOW WILL Y EVER RECOVER

man you germans surely dont even know how to post, gtfo of my board you bretzel fag.

>1 post by this ID

>2 posts by this ID

>dem asians got white skin

Preaching to niggers is a waste of time, the only things that have ever worked on fixing them are Jim Crow and segregation (and that whole slavery thing).

Two world wars by your ID, too. How'd that work out?

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This is so true. Niggers have been trained to sit on their ass and play the victim card to get handouts. Meanwhile every other non nigger race comes to the us and busts their ass. Niggers are pathetic and cancerous brights on western civilization.

Thats like trying to convince a chicken to behave as a human.

if you look at blacks who immigrated to the US recently as opposed to those descended from slaves, their academic abilities is similar to that of asian americans.

there is something fundamentally flawed about african american culture

Ahahaha. SERIOUSLY??

Savage

>Dems train blacks for half a century to be dependents
>Everyone gets upset when they become dependents

We just need to eliminate leftists.

>brights

And you almost got away with it, Zhang.

What is this "1 post by this ID" bullshit i keep seeing? Someones opinion or comment is invalid cuz theyve only made one post in a thread?

>A journey of a thousand keks begins with a single post

Inb4 "huurrr, 1 post by this ID"

(YOU)

Clearly new to Sup Forums

>mfw BLM gets absolutely BTFO by a gook

niggers...BTFO

>we hated Japs so much the we went to war with them and dropped two nukes on their tiny island
>they've since become the most technologically advanced country and earned respect from the entire world
I think the obvious solution is to nuke the blacks.

Is... Is this the thing known as... Japanese Bants?

I literally can't right now

THE JEWS FEAR THE SAMURAI

JAPAN BEST ALLY

Japanese bantz are things of legend

hello my fellow Minnesotan!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Might be a good idea to make twitter accounts of asian looking people and insult BLM with this inconvenient truth. Coming from white people it means nothing but from another minority maybe it would reach some of the smarter ones.

It implies OP created a thread and left it alone

Thank god asians exist. If the white race kills itself, somewhere will be civilized.

Fucking idiots, you post this shit to a lefty shill, probably behind a proxy who is happy about dead Germans.

Japan put its shit together way before USA dropped the nukes. Never heard of the Meiji Restauration? What about the Russo-Japanese war? First time a non-western army defeated a western army in 400 years. Yeah, you could argue Russians aren't real westerners and that Russia under the Zar was broke but still it was a big deal back in 1905. Mainstream science said Asians were a degenerate race so they were unable to make achievements on the modern world and suddenly there was a yellow empire.

! ! ! WARNING ! ! !
Inflaming the race is very unresponsible. I suggest you stop it.
! ! ! WARNING ! ! !

Sorry but the Japanese were just based from the start and the niggers doomed from the start.

It actually implies that the thread is one of the following:
1. Bait
2. CIA Honeypot/Datamining Thread
3. Slide Thread

how can i become an hero fast without guns ?

That sounds like really good idea

I am pretty happy about that

Look at those fucking nu males

Every. Single. Time

>Everyone report @globaltimesnews for hate speech.
>@support @twitter I feel so unsafe with @globaltimesnews here.

>all angry responses are from white people

Delete your country, cucks

>couper
>japanese
>hapa with non japanese family name

his self hating race traitor mom jumped the BWC and claims WE WUZ SAMURAI N SHIET. this is the same as those arrested white protesters at blm

BASED ASIANS

anyone notice the balding white guy with glasses has really small hands