Black Lives Matter "activists" blocked my freeway entrance and made me 45 minutes late to work...

Black Lives Matter "activists" blocked my freeway entrance and made me 45 minutes late to work. I saw them screeching and banging on people's cars. Why do people let this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj2UFqu2anY&ab_channel=AdilKhan
youtu.be/-hDLp4Mnqz0?t=43
youtubemultiplier.com/51eb290533c35-chimpcon-0-its-happening-time-machi-.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

white guilt

>that prius

>banging on car
>this is considered unlawful entry in Texas and activates castle doctrine immunities
>pull out gun from glove box
>drive over corpses

Because they aren't carrying 870's in their cars

>when you realize this will only make people hate this """"""movement""""" even more

In many states, it's legal to push them away with your car, especially if they begin assaulting you or your property.

Because weak-willed faggots like you don't do anything about it. Should have just drove through them. But instead you just sit there and stew in your car seat while you think to yourself "I can't wait to tell Sup Forums about this when I get to work 45 minutes late".. Do us all a favor and spare us the shitpost.

Shut up and take it like the good little bitch you are.

Why won't people just run them over? They're technically blocking the highway which if they die constitutes them being at fault so nothing should happen as long as you have appropriate insurance and notify the police.

What a nice vantage point, looks to be less than 200 yards, could probably land consistent shots with irons.

What a great way to make literally everyone in traffic become a trump supporter.

why?

cowardice.

Why didn't you skip work and join the cause?

/thread

Because of shit like this. Took this photo 5 mins ago at harvard uni.

I couldn't get on the freeway. Cops were blocking the on ramp you faggot.

The protesters parked their vehicles in front of them

Your insurance premium goes up and the police are obligated to investiagte you.

Yeah man, I'm gonna put a dent on my car and possibly have to clean human guts instead of just waiting until they blow off steam.

>living in a blue state

cops were blocking?

what?

You should have asked the cop if you were being detained. If not then you're free to run him over.

MN would be red without the Twin Cities.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj2UFqu2anY&ab_channel=AdilKhan

MOVE BITCH GET OUT THE WAY!

It's because no one has one of these anti-BLM cars.

I'm sure they'll be very appreciative of your generosity when we are being ethnically cleansed

>Be black
>be stuck in italy
>decide to block a highway with a few other fellow black people to protest against raycissm since not enough gibs and no fiki fiki
>2 minutes in and i have to face 300 angry italians coming at me with car jacks in their hand yelling MANNAGGIA A MARONNA CHELLA ZOCCOLA E MAMMETA
>decide to stay and fight against the oppression
>5 minutes later i get rushed half dead into the hospital
>not enough room for me so i am left in the waiting room with an IV and multiple head traumas
>2 days later they finally transfer me into surgery, somehow i'm still alive
>surgeon performs an appendicectomy instead
>go into shock, know i'm about to die so i recommend my soul to Yakub
>catholic priest gets called, he gives me the last rites with a vaguely pissed off expression since it's 13:00 am on Sunday
>die
>St. Peter tells me to fuck off because i'm a nigger
>go to hell

you are part of the problem

This in Syracuse? Lmao

>m-muh state would be red without [insert major population center here]

No shit, you and 90% of blue states. You're still blue.

Every time BLM does this they redpill a bunch of people.

This shit hurts Democrats on the ballots.

The cops were blocking the on ramp with their cars. I actually talked to a cop outside my window while I was stuck in traffic and he looked scared.

run them over. it is legal.

This
>hurr durr why dont poepl just run em over??
Cars can't drive through cars, you fucking retards

This.
Some coon scratches my 370z and he gets magdumped.

>Syracuse

are you high?

>mfw

same reason noone in their cars gets out and removes them
Because society is filled with cowards & cops will punish people that stop them.

blast this at full volume next time and film them banging on your car: youtu.be/-hDLp4Mnqz0?t=43

>Why do people let this happen?
Because you didn't run them over. You failed freedom today.

They are probably told that they can't disperse these "protestors"

This marxist agenda comes straight from the top after all.

>why do people let this happen

>because people like you

>kys my man

See

>driving a pigfat cantturn rice burner
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

I'm being generous to myself. Gotta keep my car looking clean. Do you know how hard it is to get blood stains off the clear coat?

>implying going to ass-rape niggerville prison for multiple homicides isn't the real issue...
when will Sup Forums speak truths?

This, and judging by the lack of angle in the grass, there looks to be minimal wind. Easy peasy.

Your mom is part of the problem.

The problem is society isn't uncucked yet and they would use it as a rallying sign that whites are killing blacks. Sooner Trump gets in the sooner we can tell minorities to fuck off and obey the laws because political correctness will disappear.

youtubemultiplier.com/51eb290533c35-chimpcon-0-its-happening-time-machi-.php

FTFY

Would it be legal to run them over?

yeah, youre mad as fuck

You RACIST!

Criminal Lives Matter!!

A single black women with 7 children by 5 different men, living entirely on welfare should be able to have her sons go out and rob a store and NOT have to worry about the cops EXECUTING her son.

>this

Nah, if it was just that then I really wouldn't care. I'm 6'4 and have never lost a streetfight.

whipping out an AR-15 and shooting over their heads once or twice should disperse them.

>Why do people let this happen?
Because they're unarmed.

Butthurt projection.

Texan here, nah I drive a truck with a cuckcatcher (aka a grill guard) on the front.

Put 'em in mass graves. Thats how the mexican government take care of loud leftist.

>the University of James Maddalena is now doing this shit
Wake me up.

>Eurocucks actually believe this

>he abides beaners torquing down ever nut an bolt on his car
>he is keen on the bean ever even touching his car
I'm not buying a Camaro or Rustang, m8.
My Z is JDM, brah. At least it isn't molested by muds.

>Appendectomy*
>1300pm

Work on it

Past court cases have ruled in favor of people running them over. People don't have some right to safety in the middle of the street in areas that people are not designated to cross on.

I've heard of at least 2 cases that went to court over drivers that ran over people who blocked off traffic, and both did not go to jail. You do not have the right to block off traffic, period. What if someone is driving to the hospital and these assholes get someone killed through their actions? What if someone loses their job? They don't have a right to do it, so naturally they are putting themselves in danger by blocking off traffic.

>Because they're unarmed.

It's the US. Your assumption is flawed.

>Having a nigger president is OK
>Having 40 million niggers is OK
>Having 55 million spics is OK
>Being 60% white is OK
>Inventing feminism and SJW´s is OK
>putting niggers on your money is OK
>inventing affirmative action is OK
>imposing federal quotas for employment of non-whites is OK
>having America ruled by liberals for 16 of the last 24 years is OK
>the fact that Hillary Clinton is clearly going to win the next two elections is OK
>cops getting machine gunned in the streets by Black Lives Matter activists is OK
>America is based as fuck and totally not cucked

Let us all appreciate that while us Ahmeds in countries like Sweden, Germany, UK and France are all "cucked", done for and should "be nuked" and "genocided". At least we still have America, the great uncucked white haven of conservatism, strict immigration laws and common sense.

Yes, lets appreciate and ponder on that for a while.

In other words, you've never been in a streetfight.

>1300pm
Either 1300 hrs, 13:00 or 1 pm retard

Fuck yeah. Tell us more Josepe!

>a euro actually made this
>to prove Americans are insecure and not himself

Comedy gold.

Deserved it tbqh

>America is cucked
>Sweden, Germany, UK and France are not

I'm starting to think saving you lot isn't worth it.

Question. I've heard that you can legally drive through them in these cases because you "feared for your life" but that can damage your car and get you in serious shit if there's enough of them to bog you down. Since the "fear for your life" justification works for all means of self-defense up to and including lethal force, could you not get out of the car, pull a gun, and start firing into the crowd to clear a path?

I seriously hope you don't get your legal advice from Sup Forums. No it's not legal to purposefully run someone over. The only case where it's legal is if you felt your life was in danger.

My country is 92% white. Your isn't. I also don't have a nigger president.

You can't save anyone, son. You can't even save your own country.

I have type 1 diabetes though and might need my insulin.

Lethal force is really iffy, like if your car was boxed in with them throwing rocks at your car, threatening you, then you could mow them down. But good luck afterwards when social media finds out who you are, your life is fucked either way

Why has every single black lives matter protest attempted to make way down a freeway at night?

It's like asking to get creamed by a truck.

6'-4" checking in. I had my ass beat but good in a street fight, and I'm a better fighter than most.

>It's another "3rd world islamic shithole country tries to insult the united states while getting pounded by a paki episode"

whites are scared to break the law while blacks break it en mass and people support them doing so

keep thinking that you have the righteous moral high ground, no one cares anymore that you're not breaking the law

Then you should carry your insulin with you at all times. Try using that excuse in court next time you run someone over to get to your insulin.

This. These faggots are actually strengthening Trump. MAGA!!

This. Tomorrow they're gonna protest a bunch of cities. I hope they block traffic in all of them, and do it during rush hour traffic. It'll piss off so many people, and red pill a shit ton of people.

uk isnt cucked sort our your chimping out niggers m8

I don't think you will go unpunished for running them over since blm is a bitching organisation they would get your plate and demand justice even though it's legal till you have to pay a fine or someshit, however if all of the cars do it then it's somewhat justified because they cant pinpoint the blame

>high jack nearest sound system through Bluetooth
>play Johnny Rebel full blast
>quityourbitchinnigger.wav
>chimping intensifies
>cops move in and shut it down

It's like you want this to keep happening.

It's not about the moral high ground, user asked if it was legal. It's obviously not you fucking pussy.

I'm glad I decided to stay working in the badlands of New Mexico, instead of transfer there. I hope the military opens up more MQ-9 sites. Cannon sucks, but at least we don't have a dindu problem.

>UK isn't cucked
>There aren't niggers chimping out in there

This, it hilarious that Dems aren't realizing this and keep pandering to Blacks, especially given that blacks don't actually vote enough to make it worth it. If anything they should put all their eggs in the Hispanic basket and completely disregard the blacks

Second question. What does the law say about desecration of corpses in self-defense? Like say I live in an area where break-ins keep happening and I don't want to have to keep defending myself every time. If I killed a burglar once, could I then mount his head on the gatepost out front to deter others? That way I wouldn't have to worry about being robbed, and nobody else would have to die.

If it comes down to my life vs. your's and you're standing in the middle of a freeway then you can just say hello to st. Peter for me. Not everyone can carry everything on them at all times and if you think you can put your life in my hands then it's your fault.

>I seriously hope you don't get your legal advice from Sup Forums. No it's not legal to purposefully run someone over.

According to you, if people block off traffic and don't allow your vehicle to move for an entire day, you are not allowed to leave until they feel like letting you leave. Maybe you should brush up on criminal law yourself. People standing in traffic or blocking off traffic have no expectation of safety and are legally "in the wrong". It's the same with J-walkers. You can't hold a vehicle suddenly responsible just because the person is standing still in traffic. That doesn't matter.

You say not to trust Sup Forums for legal advice, and then give him legal advice. You're a fucking idiot.

you realize real men only drive jeeps and pickups right? if I can literally drive my car over yours and crush you like a sodacan you need to go to a dealership asap

No it wouldn't. The entire iron range and south/west farming region is a blue state full of old 60's faggots who still think the democratic party represents the working class white people.

>pedestrian on the free way
This is a crime. They are not arrested
Diane. What has happened to this beautiful country i once loved?

There is literally nothing legal stopping you from driving through t crowd. They're the ones Impeding traffic, which is illegal.