Youtube poison

How do you feel that this cancerous person is brainwashing young kids in the West?
He literally called homophobia a mental illness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TB3xGiXp2lE
youtube.com/watch?v=_Flzbmqcq4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pewds is based, he likes Trump

He's a swede what do you expect

He's dating an Italian too. Degenerate race-mixer!

>be phobia
>be medically recognized, irrational fear of something that poses no real threat

>be homophobia
>by definition, be a mental illness

>be user
>dismiss idea homophobia is a mental illness because user is among those with homophobia

kys, closet case

He could be joking around (he does that shit all the time), but either way, homophobia is retarded, who gives three fucks if two girls wanna eat each other out. There's bigger problems out there, and if fags are your biggest concern, then you probably have autism

> hurr lesbians are the reason why im not laid

>göteborg
>svensk

What a pathetic excuse.

Key word is fear. Pretty sure I'm not afraid of gay people. I just disagree with their lifestyle.

This

Not very many people, if any, are homophobic. Im not scared of homos. I just think they are disgusting, degenerate, and in need of mental help.

no you are both 100% homophobic
defined "dislike of or prejudice against homosexual people"
you're homophobic and also huge pussies for trying to hide it

I, personally, am Islamophobic however, since I am afraid they will try to explode themselves or take over my country.

De é la inget fel med göteborgare eller?! E du go eller?!

His girlfriend may be the hottest woman in the world.

It's only fair game, since 1st world countries created these SJW's, the real problem is it's spreading to weeaboos on other countries.

Congrats on the cancer.

>homophobia
>fear of gays
Sounds like an illness to me.

hello brews my name is pewdiepie

What's his stance on immigration?

Faggotry is just an advanced form of self hatred, yet not wanting to associate with people who have no self respect and leech from society is a "mental illness"

makes sense

He's an immigrant in the UK, so I doubt it's very different from the liberal international youth who voted Remain.

Someone post?

Pic

Fan bor i Sundsvall, det existerar en kille som använder "la" här. Vill döda honom.

kanske gör det.

Dont worry im sure she totally likes him for him and not his fame, influence, or money

Yeah, except "homophobia" isn't actually a phobia, it's just people who find disgusting fetishes disgusting. A phobia is an irrational fear of something. Have you ever seen an irrationally frightened person? It does not look like a Christian refusing to bake a wedding cake, it looks like someone screaming and trying to climb up the walls because there's a spider on their table.

More like the biggest gold digger in the world.

Coolt...
Du får väl sitta inne för det i kanske 3-6 månader men det är det kanske värt.
Om du inte är ett flyktingbarn. Då kanske du får en lapp medskickad till ditt HBV-hem. Där det står att du ska få en extra filt att mysa med om nätterna för att ditt liv har varit så tragiskt.

Holy fuck have you ever heard her voice?

>youtube.com/watch?v=TB3xGiXp2lE

Is she doing a character or is that her real voice?

Why not, you don't know how he is in real life.

Alright, let's see the lewds.

Imagine waking up to that voice every morning... Still worth it

You dont get to make up your own definitions you dumb asshole. Look up the meaning of a phobia. Its an irrational fear. Goddamn fucking morons are destroying civilization.

But your fear isnt irrational.

>homophobia, a mental illness
>homosexuality, completely fine.

Top pip

>Still worth it

Im not so sure.

He makes several millions each year, he could wake up with a new 10/10 every week if he wanted to.

Link?

No, he doesn't. Like, I'm 98% sure he doesn't. Give me sauce or I don't believe you.

why did i read homosexuallity instead of homophobia?
i even checked the fucking video

He is not wrong in that statement. Who the fuck cares about what people do in their private life.

Basically homophobia is mental illness

yeah... homophobia is a mental illness

Not even close, you faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=_Flzbmqcq4o

Even if he does, admitting to it would vaporize his fan base.
No I'm 100% there is no proof of that.

You dumb fucks!

Yes an irrational fear of homosexuals is a mental illness just like any phobia. BUT THATS NOT WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE HAVE.

If you dislike tacos, you dont have tacophobia, you just dont like them cause they taste like shit. The taste disgusts you. So you dont buy them and you dont eat them and you dont push for your city to get a new taco restaurant.

Goddamn, this is so simple.

He had an annotation correcting himself in the video,he meant people affected by homophobia
Eg. A faggot getting PTSD for being called a faggot