Tell me about Germanics Sup Forums, what's their problem ?

Tell me about Germanics Sup Forums, what's their problem ?

Holy your tits.

You said, "Germanics" but actually you meant to say "Germany". Us Dutch and the rest of the Germanics are not like those scum.

The Germans are the lowest tier Germanic people.

That image is historically incorrect

You all look the same, and are basically the same.

Wh*Te subhumans are subhuman

only that part about middle ages (second panel)
rest is prette accurate

I'll address it in a minute, aside from WW2 it's pretty much all bullshit

>implying the Romans weren't the invaders of Germania in the first place
>implying the fall of the WRE "set back progress hundreds of years"
>implying the crusaders of the 4th Crusade that sacked Constantinople were Germans
>implying Luther sparked the 30 Years' War instead of the restrictions of the Church and the Habsburg- French conflict
>implying Luthers reforms weren't completely reasonable
>implying the German Empire was the only aggressor in WW1 (disregarding the assassination of the archduke, the Russian mobilization on the border, and the Franco-Russian alliance)

i bet you jacked yourself off while you were typing that
clean the jizz off of your keyboard.... i can smell it from here

What's your point?
It's a retarded meme that is often intended as a legitimate argument. Do you have anything to say besides dumb insults?

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies and half of Germany's debt was forgiven even though they started the war
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America risks war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do

Why are Germans such horrible, smug and self-righteous people?

No, first meetings romans with germans was when teutons did attack Rome Repablic.

To be honest I don't understand the disdain of America in Germany either, it's mostly however the negative view on the US's foreign policies, e. g. the invasion of Iraq or Vietnam, Panama, etc. etc. that have led to this sentiment. Add in dumb leftist propaganda that is now the norm in education and media and the feeling that we somehow have to compete with the US for power through the EU and you've got this smugness.
You shouldn't generalize though, I've met plenty of Germans who really love America and have yet to find anyone (besides some Turks) that genuinely hate Americans.
That were two tribes out of dozens that migrated decades before the invasion of Germania, they didn't even exist during the fall of Rome. Besides, the Germanic peoples weren't one homogenous group, and the Roman Republic was clearly expansionist even at the time of the conflict with the Cimbri and Teutones.

DAS RITE WE WH*TES WUZ GUDDINS

>You shouldn't generalize though, I've met plenty of Germans who really love America and have yet to find anyone (besides some Turks) that genuinely hate Americans.
Sorry, the bad germans just get to me, especially when they bully me on Sup Forums. I'll try to stop generalizing so much.

I don't think the memes are meant as an insult dude, the mutts are just funny as hell.
Post pic related if you feel insulte

It's true, man. I just said for historical truth what germans tribes first attack Rome.
Of course romans wasnt innocent lambs.

fair enough

i retract my insults

Luther did nothing wrong.

feels fucking great being the pain in the ass for this pathetic race

Felt the Hitler one hard.

Fuck this fucking retard, burn in hell.

Funny part is when you look at this /his/ pic you notice that we come back more powerful every time while the screwed one goes to shit and never comes back.
Really makes one think

Oh and to answer your question, the problem are you.
Kneel before us or face destruction. We can do this for all eternity .

Ist gut Ronny

Schnauze Hahnrei

Are you seriously blaming Germans, a West Germanic ethnic group, for the actions of Goths/Vandals, who are East Germanic ethnic groups.
It would be just as accurate to blame norwegians, english or even Americans.

The image creator doesn't understand the difference between german and germanic.
You say Germanic but outside of the first one they are all german

What about Saxons, Alemanni, Suebi, Teutons and other West Germanic raiders? Only the Franks weren't nigger tier.

Wtf I hate Germany now!

false, alamanii, suebii amongst many other tribes often crossed the previously marked frontier (the rhine river) to raid the nearby setlements
>implying the fall of the WRE "set back progress hundreds of years"
considering monasteries got ransacked and imperial roads became unsafe for travel, yes, pretty large setback. It took a centery of arab dicksucking (actualy it was just infiltration in their schools, but still pretty pathetic) to recover the losses (although I concede that roman empire was decadent and stale so it wasn't much better)
>implying the crusaders of the 4th Crusade that sacked Constantinople were Germans
true, the poor crusaders' origin is irrelevant since they were preverted by venetian money.
>implying Luther sparked the 30 Years' War instead of the restrictions of the Church and the Habsburg- French conflict
without luther's actions, austria and france's conflict would remain political games as it had been for the previous centuries. Wars are expensive, and neither side wanted to break status quo.
>implying Luthers reforms weren't completely reasonable
luther's reforms were not reasonable.
His reasons were true, but his conclusions were not. He was also very much shortsighted, independently of how right he was, he pretty much handed religious authority to kings. "The road to hell is paved with good intentions"
>implying the German Empire was the only aggressor in WW1 (disregarding the assassination of the archduke, the Russian mobilization on the border, and the Franco-Russian alliance)
true, france was just as bad.

Well you could equally blame Anglos and Dutch for that.

Italians are better than other humans and are above your weak pathetic race of blonde cucks.

>last war "caused" by germans was literally they trying to praise european people
>somewhat is their fault the shit happening now

Germans were literally brainwashed after WWII you can't expect them to be against Refugees, meanwhile France was "integrating" non europeans in Europe since the XVIII century and they are the good goys? smhfam

>trying to praise european people
long shot from genociding a subgroup of europeans
nice education, macaca

Luther literally did nothing wrong

hitler did nothing wrong

>and have yet to find anyone (besides some Turks) that genuinely hate Americans.
so basically 1/3 of Germany?

They were sub something.

wilhelm did nothing wrong

>there are people that take this meme seriously

thanks to you we have more kurds and turks than kurdistan
thanks i guess
>>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
ahahahahahahhahaha sitting around doing nothing

>nice religion

Doesn't matter. I want a German to CUM inside me and call me a subhuman cumslut!

You will rue the day you ever DARED you ever posted on Sup Forums, you Kike-a-roo. We will hang your kind from every lamppost for daring to imply that this isn't another KIKE PSYOP!

:^)

butthurt polskis

lol butthurt

>Implying Luther did something wrong
>implying Catholics and the pope are nothing more than the antichrist incarnate

"""dubious""" territorial claims

Of only there was some sort of final solution to the germanic menace

Subhuman genes. We deserve genocide

Yes, it's a little sad, but there are plenty of people who use it as genuine 'argument'