Are dominicans and haitians the same race?

Are they genetically the same people? The live in the same island with only an imaginary line dividing them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yKzartuPq-Y
howlingpixel.com/wiki/People_of_the_Dominican_Republic
youtube.com/watch?v=x622Sqjub-s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Haitians are pure BLACK

no chicano

your dominican abuelita is not white chicano

Haitians are 99.9% pure nigger while Dominicans are a mestizo/mulatto mix.

Haitians are Egyptians. Dominicans are Olmecs (also Black, because Egyptians are Olmecs are both Black) but Dominicans have been soiled by W*Hite genetics. Haitians remain mostly true to their Egyptian roots except speaking F*ench language.

the prestigous title of "chicano" is only for americans of mexican ancestry, not island niggers

>imaginary line

>Egyptians are black

Hey, wait a minute, OP's map is wrong!

That would explain things.

Haitians are fully black. Dominicans are mulattos and quadroons like northern brazil

Reminds me of this meme.

Haitians are known to eat mud cookies with shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=yKzartuPq-Y

>Haitians are 99.9% pure nigger

Not really. There's a good amount of creoles in Haiti.

Dominicans are multi-racial, but mostly mulatto, mestizo or tri-racial with large minorities of whites, blacks and even some asians.

Haiti over Domimutt republic anyday

Haiti also massacred white sub humans in their own country, they're honorary TÜRK

>Most Dominicans fall within three major ethno-racial groups. The last census conducted in the country estimated the population as 73% mixed race (mainly of European and African descent), 16% White European (mainly of Spanish and French descent), and 11% Black African.

>Other groups in the country include the descendants of West Asians—mostly Lebanese, Syrians and Palestinians. A smaller, yet significant presence of East Asians (primarily ethnic Chinese and Japanese) can also be found throughout the population.

howlingpixel.com/wiki/People_of_the_Dominican_Republic

Never change, roach.

silence, amerimutt. or else i'll rape you with a BBC

But turks are actually white, their genes don't differ that much from Greece/Balkan and when they're dark it's usually a minority group (Kurd or Arab) or them simply having a tan.

They are the same shit.The only difference was that Spain was way more benevolent colonizer than the French

Epic meme
now get lost inbred

Wrong. No matter what, nigs are gonna nig and this island is the perfect example of it

youtube.com/watch?v=x622Sqjub-s

raggaeton jajajjajjaJAJJjajajjajaj

Both are shit places full of niggers

>Dominicans aren't nigs
Opinion disregarded

I hope Haitians massacre Dominimutts and take over the island completely

see

why are you so obsessed with dominicans, retard?

You're white bro, just accept it, feel the whiteness flowing through your wains.

I never understood why these people never move closer to resources. Dunno about haiti in general but I always see these documentaries about how black women have to walk 20km each day to reach water/food/medicine and I always wonder why they decide to live in the middle of nowhere where they can't even get clean water to drink.

Lots of abuse on the Spanish side.
Just lot less slaves and the fact that ranching was the name of the game vs plantations.

epic argument inbred

It would also explain this.

>Being 75% does not make you a nigger

Are americans and mexicans the same race?
Are they genetically the same people? The live in the same continent with only an imaginary line dividing them.

Because the environment around the water isn't safe or the good land is far from safe water etc.

Also living near water which is a ripe mosquito breeding ground leads to a lot of disease. When people don't do the obvious thing there's probably a big reason why since "no idea is new under the sun"

you realise the only reason they managed to do that is because the spanish and the french helped them? and they didn't even manage to expell the french from the whole island, they were still on the spanish speaking side, then the dominicans kicked them out with ease, they just needed a bit of british helped because they didn't have any artillery

there was one battle where the dominicans killed 300 french soldiers in 10 minutes and the rest who survived had to flee, beating the french isn't that hard

>Lots of abuse on the Spanish side.
Slaves lived longer and had rights on the Spanish colonies.On the other hand the French just worked the slaves to death and flooded their strip of land with as many nigs as possible

I'm 100% pure white and so are you my white brother, just accept it, feel the whiteness wash over your white skin.

That's a really good explanation, thanks for sharing.

they still killed yts
which is a good thing

There still was abuse though just on a lot smaller scale due to the stuff I said earlier.

stop kissing dominican ass and kill yourself

Whatever happened to the Polish Haitians?

did you know haitian men, women and children were massacred by dominicans?

>There still was abuse
Compared to Haiti there was none.Dominicans are proud of being "Spanish" for a reason

Based Trujillo killed over 30,000 Haitian niggers in less than a week.

you know the first successful slave revolt was actually on the spanish speaking side of that island

"haitians" aren't original one bit, they didn't do anything that hadn't been done before, and they took the name of the native americans who were the original haitians and they also dressed like the french and mimicked them in every way they could

bunch of copycat losers

Dominicans are not black, they're hispanics.

/thread

There are black dominicans and white dominicans

It could be worse, they could be tripfags.

lel you're probably a dominican poorfag in new york

it's really cringey how you constantly post pics of the lightest people with dominican nationality and shit on haitians who live in extremely bad conditions

you should neck yourself

Yeah, that's bad too

Haitians look like palmetto bugs, you know those stinky giant cockroaches you find in South florida and the Caribbean.

>Polish-Hatians

>Brazil

What a fucked up mix. Reminds me of this hairless chimp.

damn you're embarrassing

too bad you were too poor to live segregated from "haitians" so you had to move to some ghetto shithole full of other types of black gorillas who just speak english instead of french lmao

>Irish + German + Haitian = Pic Related

You can be Black AND Hispanic.

That's because it's in contrast with Haitians being French.
Dominican identity heavily hinges a fuck ton on "not being Haitian". If Haitians became the most religious Catholics on Earth and the next pope was a Haitian they'd go to Satanism .

TRUJILLO was half Haitan lol.

Just looks black desu

Haitians are the complete form - manifestation of your stereotypical racist view of Africans. They are stupidity and "take take take" incarnate.

They are worse than Romani

>same race
yes, they're both human
>same ethnicity
similar but no

No. Haitians are blacker

>They are stupidity and "take take take" incarnate.

Not really.

>Dominicans are mulattos and quadroons like northern brazil
No thats Puerto Rico.
Dominicans are like 75% black. Haitians are like 98% black.

Haiti is catholic.Don't be a dumbass

t. Hatian

Mixed =/= Black

The meme about Haitians is that they are all closet Vodouists. Also you can be a Catholic nation but not really be religious Catholics like a lot of European states

>Haitian–Swiss

>Mixed =/= Black

You can be mixed and white/black/Asian. It's based on how you identity so some people maybe be 80% white and identify as white and other maybe be 70% black and id as white or 90% Black and identify as brown.

The average Dominican has about 38% nigger blood. Haitians are close to being pure African, and their white blood probably comes from Polish peasant, so yeah fully niggers.

dominicans are not mestizos, mestizos are below niggers

dominicans are better than filthy mexicans, amerindians, anglos, arabs, anglophone/francophone niggers and other subhuman filth

How are the demographics going? Is the region becoming more or less black?

>Dominican identity heavily hinges a fuck ton on "not being Haitian".
what are you talking about? the inhabitants of santo domingo were always called dominicans before "haitians" formed their identity

i meant

also the inhabitants of santo domingo were always called dominicans before "haitians" formed their identity

I think he meant Dominicans don't want anything to do with black people and wish they were black

*wh*te

Who does? niggers suck.

Ah, it surprises me how low Dominicans and puerto ricans are.
I guess its because Black blood is dominant.

This is bullshit. Theres no way Afro Americans are blacker than Jamaicans.

it's ridiculous how people think "haitians" had such a big impact on dominican identity, just because their army occupied the capital for a while, they didn't even occupy the whole country

americans occupied DR too for a few years, so fucking what

Learn the difference between mean and median. Jamaicans are simply more diverse. The "average" Jamaican is probably blacker than African Americans, but Jamaica has minorities of whites, asians, indians, etc. which are included in their demographics.

the french too occupied present day dominican republic longer than americans

none of these occupations had any profound effect on dominican identity, that's why they still speak spanish

Why are Dominicans always getting occupied by everyone. The country is like a mulatto whore that gets passed around.

>strategic position
>lack of natural resources means that you can't develop an industrial base capable of producing weapons to defend yourself
>small island means that you need access to the ocean both for fishing and trade and any power capable of blocking your ports can starve you to death so you just let countries occupy you if they can reach you

The second largest gold mine in the world is located in the Dominican Republic

no it isn't, dominican republic was occupied by haiti because the dominicans thought they could benefit from it since haiti had a better economy then, when it turned it out it wasn't going to benefit them they kicked them out in just two days

they got occupied by spain because they thought they could benefit from it by having spaniards protect them from haitians since they were running out of ammunition to shoot haitians with, and after it turned out the occupation didn't benefit them at all, they kicked them out too, in less than two years

they got occupied by americans because they had economic problems and were at risk of getting invaded by france so usa invaded them to fix the economy and improve the military to get rid of criminals, the dominicans benefited from that occupation so there was no large scale revolt like the previous

so basically, DR just tried to use these countries for their benefit, and when it didn't benefit them they started shooting them

Haitians are the new chileans

Yeah and median still shows African Americans are blacker by 2%(the exact same as the mean). If it were actually just minorities skewing it the median would be much blacker for Jamaicans.

Most Black Americans don't look like Beyonce.

Im not saying that all African Americans are light skinned.
Jamaican slavery was pretty much entirely one owner owing a shit ton of slaves for his sugar plantation.
American slavery did have cotton plantations, but most slaves were owned by families to help with their farming. Meaning that the white:slave ratio was much more slanted to the whites, meaning that there was much more opportunity for genetic material to enter the slave genetics.
Its weird to think about, but it was incredibly common for people to own their half brother as a slave through inheritance.

Fucking NYC diasporafag. You just tipped my sympathies towards the Puerto Ricans, hope you're happy

More black since niggers breed like fucking rats.

So like an opportunistic whore going from pimp to pimp for protection.

Most actual blacks in DR are actually Haitian immigrants/illegals/rapefugees descendants. the Spanish didn't brought that many slaves to their side of the island so the original Dominican is actually just mestizo (Spanish + Taino) and criollos, and then over time some mixed with the blacks which most were actually Hatian.

*most were actually Hatians crossing the border than blacks who were shipped to DR by the Spanish.

That's bullshit. Majority of Dominicans are clearly mulattos. Genetically they have some Taino ancestry but it's very minor compared to the negroid blood that runs through their veins.