Humans of New York is officially cucked...

Humans of New York is officially cucked. The latest post has a white guy literally saying 9/11 was awesome because "muh white guilt". Here's the post:

>“We’re the worst terrorists in the world and it was a long time coming. This entire country was built on the slaughter of innocents. And we got what we deserved. Just look at the history of US involvement in the Middle East. All those countries are artificial. We created those countries like plastic after the fall of the Ottoman Empire. And the only way to rule a plastic country is with a dictator. Assad, Hussein, the Shah—we propped them all up. Decades of torture, murder, and oppression. We sponsored it. So I say it whenever I can. I’ve had people threaten to kill me. I’ve had people threaten to rape my children. But I’ll keep saying it. You can call me a monster. I think the people in those towers died as representatives for the rest of us for our crimes against humanity. Not only do I think that 9/11 was deserved. I think it was one of the greatest events in human history."

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BHxkN1wgiod/?taken-by=humansofny&hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=9fHwhObmWXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol wtf. This guy needs to get off Chomsky's dick.

So tired of the imperialist meme.

He's an open traitor and should be hanged.

sanderssupporter.jpg

Nice nose, really makes you think

B-b-but USA is based. Not that you wouldn't find people like that here. Same uber-"morality" mindset.

Source?

>Humans of New York is officially cucked.

It's the first time I'm seeing it. I've been following the page for a while, and I never noticed opinions like this before. Usually it's just people talking about their lives/day.

There's a Facebook page called "Humans of New York". This is their latest post.

Back when America was great, someone who said this would get their shit kicked in if they said something like that about Pearl Harbor.

MAGA when

That guy is fucking retarded. That stupid yank fuck should stop taking credit for other peoples work!! It was Britain and France that created the middle eastern borders, not the USA! He might think getting the shit blown out of his arse by ((((terrorists)))) was 'justified', but his reasoning is flawed.

But hey, libcuck, so what should we expect?!? Reasoning and logic???

>We’re the worst terrorists in the world

Link for my peoples: instagram.com/p/BHxkN1wgiod/?taken-by=humansofny&hl=en

Just remember what he's praising. WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE: youtube.com/watch?v=9fHwhObmWXA

so... shouldn't someone kill him as a representative of crimes against humanity?

why doesn't he volunteer to get murdered?

He's obviously a jew. By "we" he means the tribe.

Hello new friend, Sup Forums was making fun of humans of New York over a year ago.

>(((((((((((((((((((white guy))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Do you have fucking eyes?

yeah well i was making fun of subHumans of Jew York before it was cool

>found liberal group advocating cuck shit
>wow theyre so cucked lets tell pol how cucked these people are
>you guys see? theyre so cucked, we're less cucked than them in comparison, were much better than these people

no way in hell that is real.

>implying it wasn't after shilling immigration

Shut the fuck up fake America.

no but this one is

What do the comments say, OP?

"All that hard work paid off. It set us free."

>bullshit that was said by noone ever

He is right to an extent. They should've destroyed more of New York. Seriously, can we chip that entire island off of the mainland and just let it float over to Europe already?

Dont read them unless you want cancer.

High treason.

Maybe not to this extent. But it was always dependent on rhetoric / feels

>That fucking nose

>implying that any jew barista in NY speaks a lick of hebrew

Apply yourself, Chaim. The last time you butchered that language was at your bar mitzvah.

I read them, I regret everything.

There were some (somewhat) dissenting comments there too though, so. Not as bad as it could have been.

(((Humans))) of Jew York