"Tolerance" in education

Why do almost all the people think we should allow all the children have the same education?

It's a known fact that some children are bright whilst some are stupid, dull and hard to work with. And the last ones usually come from poverty stricken family, low income households and broken families, or families with numerous children and low education. Thus we shan't strive for them to receive funding for a good education since they are meant to remain peasants/blue-collar working folk. Instead, we have to regulate them, because these children have tenfold more chances to become felons and to take part in violent crime.

I was telling this from an Eastern European point of view, because this is what happens here. Lowlifes from poor neighbourhoods still resort to drugs regardless of how the state may try to make them finish more than elementary school, and children from numerous families from the countryside still work on the meadow rather than learning and doing homework.

What are your thoughts on this, Sup Forums?

Please stop famm this isn't what we should be fighting against. You're letting yourself get distracted from real issues with bullshit about education equality.

In my experience, people who come from poor families do fine in school, but you're from Romania, everybody is poor there.

You think taking away their education will make them not be felons or violent criminals? You're a fucking stupid nigger.

No, they should have the chance, but we shouldn't invest that much in them.

How did she change the world?

A bullet can change the world much quicker

You're 100% correct. We can't fix stupid and plenty of kids will just always be that way.

He changed the world by making the poverty stricken people believe in a better fate.

One nuke can change the world too.
Mecca. Pull a modern Library of Alexandria on it. For lulz.

stupid girl, only way to change something is with Blood and Iron

So in other words not at all.

Why are Austrians so rude? She didn't change the world, but for her it's the utmost level of happiness that she appeared on Shillary's page.

Real education starts in the home. If you teach kids to have certain principles to stick with (work hard, tell the truth, help others, etc) and teach them well, they will grow up with a good chance at living up to those values.

Schools don't do that anymore. They only shove facts down kids throats. It doesn't matter how many math problems you can solve, if you aren't taught why you should work hard or why you should be kind, you'll end up making bad choices.

Tolerance literally means putting up with something you don't like or understand. The fact that it's being pushed on kids is horrifying. It doesn't encourage them to learn, it makes them say "accept it without even knowing what it is you're accepting"

What's rude about pointing out that the statement in your picture is false? Did I hurt your feelings?

Pretty much. True change occurs on a tidal wave of death.

>Latvian strategists

If your reading comprehension was better, you would understand that I was sarcastic.

I can agree with this, the USA bends over backwards trying to help dumb children rather than trying to get the smarter children to do even better, and our education is a joke among first world nations because of it.

She got shot in the head

Our education isn't that bad (although shit like common core will certainly make it worse). It's just mainly minorities being dumb.

Same here, we kiss EU arse which for its part kisses USA arse so we have the same system.

From an economic standpoint, it's an example of opportunity cost. You invest in ALL expecting that a certain percentage will be productive enough later that it is paid back. If you don't invest across the board, you may be missing big returns.
That said, if you look at us here in the US, we invest heavily in wealthier, smarter areas. Inner cities and the poor rural areas get very little money for their system because, statistically speaking, it will be going to waste far more.

JUST

dont be an idiot

we spend more per student in Hartford than in my small town

but my small town has much better students

"Hartford and New Haven both spend more than $17,000 per student – about on par with Greenwich"

my town it was about 12k

>Inner cities get very little money
When will this meme die?
They get a shit ton of money poured into them
Not to mention teachers are given incentives such as loan forgiveness if they teach there

What did this bitch do to receive a nobel prize?

Why does she look like an old gremlin of a hag when she's 19?

>"Children should be educated" - Malala Yousasasazi

I really can't comprehend why everyone treats Malala like some revolutionary just because she got shot in the fuckin head. Nothing she says is anything that someone with the absolute most basic understanding of a functional society wouldn't know for themselves.

Really? Kids should be educated? Oh, shit, I never thought about it like that. Lemme trade in this IED for a textbook!

It's the same fuckin horseshit as all those "Stop hittin your wife" ads and billboards by the NFL. As if blatantly stating that domestic abuse is wrong is going to solve the fuckin problem. All it does is annoy the people who already never hit their wives.

If it was a white woman saying that, nobody would give a shit; let alone a white man.

She got shot in the head because her father is a UN troublemaker.

Why on Earth is she wearing a burqa? If she's learned anything from her supposed education, she'd know exactly what that piece of Saudi fashion signifies?

b

b?