What the fuck Poland

Ukrainian immigrant in Poland here, got my permanent residence permit 3 weeks ago.

I thought Poles are welcoming people but pic related, what the fuck.
It says
>Warning. Every Ukrainian citizen, after leaving the checkout will undergo an inspection.
Presumably for stolen items but it doesn't say on the warning sign.

Why so racist? It's literally one step from putting "No Niggers, Dogs and Irish allowed" or in this case "No Niggers, Dogs and Ukrainians allowed" on the store doors.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/346172-argentina-suspends-rt-television/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

p*land

I hate when they air commercials in ukrainian or when I see them in żabka.

>obywatel
hm, it has a negative meaning here...

bait

Poland is a pathetic 3rd world shithole filled with low IQ subhumans. Their entire history involves getting totally rekt by its neighbors yet Poles think so highly of themselves they think they are America 2.0 and basically the future of Europe.

Poland more like Eastern Europe am I right LOL

inshallah brothers

>mddaetsya

what?

>No Niggers, Dogs and Ukrainians allowed
Isn't it all the same thing?

it is
now go back to your shitty dvor full of mud and trash, find your grey commieblock from the thousand of them, turn on your potato pc and jerk off on the russian stats, swine

Yes, and after all that I enjoy my 900$ wage.
How do even by a food?

Remember that Russians are better than ukrianians. I would never shake a hand for ukrainian dog. The partition of ukraine is coming soon, we going to divide this shitty land between ourselves. Remember that lvow is Polish city and you are not welcome in Poland

Yes, keep telling yourself that this is a bait if it makes you feel better.

Gonna jerk off to pictures of Crimea :3

who cares what you want to shake

I DON'T WANNA DIVE IN FIRST

im glad that ur mother is shaking my cock every night for 200 rubles

>It's literally one step from putting "No Niggers, Dogs and Irish allowed" or in this case "No Niggers, Dogs and Ukrainians allowed" on the store doors.
It's already a thing. You have very little chance of getting inside a nightclub past the guards is nil if they sniff out you came from the east

What if someone is from Białystok?

No idea.
In białyściek they probably could just ask you for ID lmao

>2017
> Implying Ukraine is a real country

I'm not familiar with blyatbucks, how much is 200 rubles?

At least he hasnt romanian roots xD

while you projecting here, bet on five zimbabwean dollars your ma currently cleaning shit from old dudes somewhere in western europe

Russia is literally Turkey tier in life standards... So....

something like 4-5 euro

About 3.2 OYRO

Please come to Bialystok, we have enough Ukrainian/Belarusian whores(10 zł for a blowjob is a steal!), but not enough malnourished boypussy.

pls cum

ITs 27zloty so its around 4,3 euro. Its still expensive when it comes to his mother, he's aunt is much cheaper, she only wants bag of potatoes in exchange

y do you dislike them so?

Well, Turkey is kinda better than fucking NIGERIA and SUDAN right?

Depends on which country's rubles those are.

BEING A GOOD MAN
NO ONE IS HERE
TO SAY
GOODBYEEEE

don't worry, it's mutually

Dont be so mad, we both know that you would like to share our dream of cleaning toilets in uk for real money. But eu decided that you are 2 stupid even for that.

At least Russians have enough decency and knowledge not to marry their first cousin/sister.

Turkey has what, like ~20% incest marriages and incredibly high inbred rate.

I don't, just joining the shitstorm.
I'd rather have decent Bel/Uks in Bialystok than most of it's subhuman locals.

>I'd rather have decent Bel/Uks in Bialystok than most of it's subhuman locals.

bull's-eye!

and i started to thinking you will deny it

Unironically i have nothing wrong against ukrainians who works here, do not make crime and do not get benefits i wish you have a nice stay here

Wypierdalaj polaczku bo ci najebie. Nienawisc do ukraincow tak zostalem wychowany

Why are Poles such dicks.

Keep in mind that they're in crisis thaks to Russia...

Putin maybe won Crimea and half of the """pro-russian""" ukraine (novorossia or whatever) but he also won the hate and distrust of many people from all around the world.

I live in a country that used to like more Russia than the U.S and now (since 2014) we like more the US, NATO and Europe more than ever, even RT is banned from our TV broadcast.

Good job ;)

rt.com/news/346172-argentina-suspends-rt-television/

because you're cucks

fuck outta here, cunt

lol, this store happens to be in my hometown. It's a small 15k town, but there's quite a few Ukrainians working in local factories. Apparently there's been multiple cases of them stealing stuff, hence the notice. Plus, the owner is your typical Janusz-like local businessman, so I doubt he's ever heard of political correctness.
If it makes you feel better, Poles been through the very same ordeal in Western Europe, especially in the 90s.

I'm not defending Russia at Russian-Ukrainian conflict. I just laugh at Africa tier poor Ukraine. And it was poor like Africa before all this shit started.

Friendship is temporary
Clay is forever

I'd rather be a dick, than an anus.

Lube up before all the immigrants go World War Three on your ass.

the image is fake

дoлбoeбa кycoк, я тaких пeйзaжeй кaк в oмcкe, влaдивocтoкe или apхaнгeльcкe дaжe y ceбя в лyгaнcкoй oблacти нe видeл
Taк гдe aфpикa тo тoгдa?

Joke's on you, without natural resources you would be no better

Good choice, considering your English you might as well type in Cyrillic.

>this fucking thread

don't worry, i still able to send you go fuck yourself, and your gofundme state