sickcunt edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K2-0XrmZgDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YZuFsI-bttM
youtube.com/watch?v=h1sFBts3mxk
livescience.com/3504-inbreeding-downfall-dynasty.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that looks like triss, but obviously is not

I am quite fond of Mel desu, but he made an error in abandoning his family for the younger pussy. It was a moment of weakness that cost him dearly.

ej kochacie polskę?
bo ja w sumię tak

Mel's best performance
youtube.com/watch?v=K2-0XrmZgDQ

poland stinks liike armpits

>kochać biedny kraj
>kochać kraj który ciagle tylko dostawał w pizde
XD
po za tym gnije z tego że polaczki tak shillują te chujowe fredy v4 kiedy słowacy i czesi ciagle tylko obrażają polske
>h-hehe to takie bantsy są
Rosjanin czy Amerykanin by sobie nigdy nie pozwolił na takie cos tylko polak robak łapie sline zagranicznego
>KURWAAA V4 FOREVER KURWAAA PANSLAVISM UND DONATAN RÓWNONOC (MY SLOWIANKI MAMY TE MOWE CIAŁA)
XDD

slav - slave

>the man with the most friends is the man with many cheeses!

he made error in naming the tribe. look at wenstein he groped/raped hundreds and everything was ok

cure your complexes finally, marcel

Hello marcel, are you out on parole? I didn't think they allow that in such grave cases...

slave mentality, never become independent from their masters and got cucked by the jew lmao
poland butthurt at germany, russia, muslim and jewsrael lol

who the fuck is marcel

no dalej liż dupe zagranicznym polaczku i udawaj że masz z nimi cos wspólnego, może cie zaakceptują

our resident asperger, we love him very much

Based Gib
Extra ecclesiam nulls sallus

t. marcel to divert thread's attention to himself by using proxy

those are some impressive complexes you have their, friend

yup

I'm glad I'm Russian. BTW it was hilarious how we raped you.

its true what hesays

>no one has as many friends as the man with many cheeses!
loved it
also
>now where is my pepper? did it sprout legs and run away?
was pretty catchy
and astarte had incredible legs

>their
kurvafix, moc chlastám

>10% of czechs voted for Pirate party

Are czechs retards ? And don't tell me that only teens voted for them because it's crap, first of all polls are incorrect to predict how a small democraphic like the youth will vote( less than 10% of voters) and because if adults didn't voted for them they wouldn't even get more than 2%

Holy fuck polacks you won't believe what I saw today
>saw a brit pissing in the middle of the street while yelling ''FUCK POLAND''
where I'm from (Petersburg, it's in Russia in case you didn't know) he would get beat the fuck out for it but here a polish woman kneeled in front of him and started drinking his piss right in front of her husband and child
>you want my dick as well ya slag?
without a word she took off her pants, bent over and got fucked by a brit, after he creampied her she came up to her husband, wiped off his tears and said
>don't worry Przemek I will let you raise his child :)

good marcelpost

you missed the Sup Forums thread
let it be now

I love Polan

Go to this thread and the previous one, and don't make assumptions without knowledge of underlying facts.

I want e-government, so I voted for them

wtf I love czechia now

we've seen this many times already,post something new

Nostalgia is not justification enough to fly that brick desu, no offence.

nice government :)))))

Ja pierdole polaczki nie uwierzycie co dzisiaj widziałem
>brytyjczyk szczał na srodku ulicy krzycząc ''JEBAĆ POLSKE''
tam skąd pochodze (Petersburg, to w Rosji jakbyscie nie wiedzieli) dostałby za to w ryj ale tutaj Matka Polka Katoliczka padła przed nim na kolana i zaczęła pić jego szczyny na oczach jej męża i dziecka
>you want my dick as well ya slag?
bez słowa zdjęła spodnie, wypięła dupe i dała sie zruchać, kiedy sie w niej spuscił podeszła do jej męża, otarła jego łzy i powiedziała
>nie martw się Przemek pozwole ci wychować jego dziecko :)

If Poland was a girl I'd fall in love with it.

desu i just turn off all the ingame sound and put on my own stuff, i only know that quote because you told me about it
are we posting vidya qts now? good

hmm my grandgrandpaents lived in russia by that time(german ancestry)
so i am not a rapebaby check mate

圣灵他妈的你们不会相信我今天看到的
>在街上看到一个英国人生气的大喊大叫“福克兰波”
我在哪里(彼得堡,如果你不知道在俄罗斯),他会因为它而被打死了,但是在这里,一个波兰人的女人跪在他面前,开始在丈夫面前喝着他的小便,儿童
你想要我的家伙和你的渣?
没有一句话,她脱下了裤子,弯下身子,被一个英国人搞砸了,在他cream ied她后,她上了丈夫,擦掉了泪水,说
>别担心Przemek我会让你抚养他的孩子:)

is that a niglet?

we don't have one yet, only a parliament.

It will be interesting to watch now, kind of like telenovela but without option to switch off the tv or the comfort of it being only a fantasy.

youtube.com/watch?v=YZuFsI-bttM

is she child care worker or why is she holding a black baby?

t.leftist retard

So you voted for a far left pro nigger and pro gypsy party with a complete degenerate as a leader ? Very wise indeed, you sound like the idiots who voted for Macron in France despite having nothing in commun with his platform apart from a few issues

Et irrumabo polacks sancta credere quae hodie viderunt
> Brit minxerit in media in via vidi cum clamor '' FUTUO Cives Poloni,
Im 'de qua (Petersburg, in Russia suus' si te nesciebat) sed hic quia de se ut irrumabo beat de Poloniae et mulier in conspectu eius et genu flexo ante coepi bibendoque suam urinam pedum rectum in conspectu Domini, et virum puer
> Etiam te meam mentulam sugare Puer purum scoriam?
sine verbo braccas suam abstulit a se: et inclinans se got futui per brit, postquam creampied illa venit ad eam viro suo abstersit fletu et dixit:
> Nolite ergo solliciti esse Przemek ego te tollere puer :)

Go back to masturbating to le pen desu.

(the old guy of course)

lol currently on tv
MF Dnes editor in chief sucking Andrej's dick hard
now who owns Mafra again? oh...

>reddit spacing
6/10 bait

welcome to 2017.

>tfw no slovak gf

I don't it's a downloaded picture
aspX is love
lakon4life
'course we are

who was it... Plesl? He's lusting for him something fierce, he's a good minion.

qanari?

>2017
>being homophobe

Aʻoleʻoe e manaʻoʻiʻo i ka mea aʻu iʻike ai i kēia lā
> eʻike ana i kahi pīpī pīhoihoi i waena o ke alanui i ka wā e'oliʻili ana '' FUCK POLAND ''
e hele mai nei wau mai (Petersburg, ma Rūpia i ka wā āu iʻikeʻole ai) e paʻi anaʻo ia i ka'ōpū no ka mea, aia hoʻi, he wahine poli e kukuli ana i mua ona, a hoʻomakaʻo ia e inu i kāna piss pololei i mua o kāna kāne. keiki
> makemakeʻoe i kaʻu pīpī a me kona slag?
me ka'ōleloʻole, weheʻo ia i kona kapa pīpī, kūlou a hoʻokipaʻia e kahi kahu, a ma hope o ke kāpiliʻana iā ia, piʻi mailaʻo ia i kāna kāne, holoi aʻela i kona mau waimaka a'ōlelo akula
> mai makaʻu iā Przemek E hoʻokuʻu wau iāʻoe e hānai i kāna keiki :)

yeah, Plesl
the rest of the panel are calling him a good employee, lol

she is bongland now

Anyone knows a good book about the Habsburgs?

I'm really glad v4 threads became so multicultural I wish our countries were equally diverse.

livescience.com/3504-inbreeding-downfall-dynasty.html

will i get beaten up if you dont have blue eyes in poland?
i mean the chilean was beaten up for being nonwhite wtf
worse than russia

no, she's from the third supergiant game, Pyre, [spoiler]it's pretty fucking great[/spoiler]

My name is Paulina (yes I'm a girl) and I really wish we had Arab Men in Poland. They are MUCH better than polish men.

my fav games journos said pyreball wasn't that much fun. I loved transistor though

bump

Le Pen have a brain contrary to you and he have balls, you wouldn't dare to disrepect him if you were in front of him because he would to you the same things he did to arabs in Algeria.

In 2017 60% of Autrians voted for conservatives and far right parties... Fuck off commie

Actually in 2017 nobody was retarded enough to give more vote to far left morons.

By the way the current date isn't an argument in case you are too stupid to figure it out.

Debilu, ja mam wyjebane na to, co myślą o Polsce. To tobie się wydaje, że jak będziesz srał do własnego gniazda, twój niemiecki pan cię zaakceptuje. Zajeb się.

is that a picture of Paulina, or an arab man?

have it in
>to be played
folder
not sure about whole fantasy football thing

Mahmud bin Ahmed ibn Osama
>a rich sheik
>drives a sports car
>his ancestors conquered Persia, Egypt and BTFO'd cucksaders
>his son is currently planting a bomb in London
>strong family values, hospitable because treating guests badly would be an insult to Allah
>well versed in horse archery, astronomy, wrestling, swordsmanship and executing american journalists

vs

Sebastian Gałczyński
>a construction worker at best
>rides a bus
>his ancestors let their country be patritioned
>his son is currently cleaning toilets in London
>strong hołota values, hostile because being a decent human being would be an insult to his bydło honor code
>well versed in deluding himself, theft, backstabbing and pretending to be an expert on subjects he knows nothing about

Arab men are simply superior, we polish men should be grateful we will have an opportunity to raise their offspring, we should enourage our women to sleep with Arabs altough by the look of things they don't need any further encouragement and willingly, happily, en masse jump on GARGANTUAN COCKS of Mehmets and Bin Ladens.

on my second playthrough i bumped it to highest difficulty + some difficulty modifiers to make it more challenging and it was a blast
if you are not sure just pirate it

it's more of a basketball to be honest

Fucking kill yourself and go suck some negro cock elsewhere you faggot

KEK saved

t. diaspora

lmao Poland so great you left it forever

calm down. he is troll and you are just eating the bait
but seriously what do you expect from Czechia when a scout organization is openly GoodNightWhitePride, you have this stuff in universities, there is multicultural subject in elementary schools, kids are havign tours in mosques etc. etc.

But PolskA IS a qt girl :3

nah, I have about 250 games I never played, I'm not buying more until I've played at least half of those.
Except the new torment and divOS2, those are the only new games I really want

also with how much teens like their drugs a party with delegalization

i have never had a tour in a mosque but in a synagogue
lmao, am i being jewed llike poland?

You're right, it would be rude to disrespect a senile old man.

>scout organization is openly GoodNightWhitePride, you have this stuff in universities, there is multicultural subject in elementary schools, kids are havign tours in mosques
all of that is good

bibas is against russian sanction, zeeman too wtf
have you not learned from the past

>I'm not buying more until I've played at least half of those.
better get to it then, it has probably the best OST out of the three imho

More like an alcoholic whore. Also
>polish woman
>blonde
XDD

ok let's be serious for a moment. I've seen plenty of blonde men but I very, very rarely see a blonde polish woman. Poland is such a fucking shithole that even genetics are fucked up, vast majority of polish ugly whores have dark hair and they have goblin faces as well. Polish women are fucking hideous I cannot comprehend why some retards shill the
>HURR LE POLISH QTS
meme I bet they never even saw a polack female. Fucking shit country, Lithuania for example is a swamp that exists for no reason yet at least they have pretty girls. Poland on the other hand has nothing because as a nation poles one day decided to follow their dream - to be the shittiest at EVERYTHING and by the looks of things they succeeded
>shit music
>shit movies
>shit vidya
>shit language
>shit history
>shit flag
>shit name
>shit genetics
>shit food

SHIT, SHIT, SHIT

I really doubt any nation can be this worthless by accident I'm seriously convinced polacks intentionally suck at everything to win a prize at ''Be the most useless country in the world'' tournament with Ukraine and entire South America and Africa competing for the same title.

Calling Poland a country is like calling a guy who won paraolympics a great athlete.

>better sountrack than transistor
well, now you made me want another game
I'm out of game qts and tired as hell, I'll bid you goodnight with some old oc I just discovered

But I never left Poland m8; It just happen that my parents have a french ID card and I was born there.

So you mean Czech republic is more cucked that Germany ? I know for sure that such crap would'nt be tolerated in Poland, Hungary, Slovakia or even in country with retarded politicians like Rumania...

I'm pretty suprised to be honest because even in France or the Netherlands nobody belive in the mulikulti bullshit, if what you say is true that would mean that czechs could be nominated for the retard of the century reward( even the germans are pretty pissed off by leftism right now)

polish cabinet member have 50% brown eyes yet the boast around for being white
wow congratultation

good night

Have another qt for the road, and good night

good night danonku

tfw no femanon gf saying goodnight to me on vocaroo

Truth be told entire eastern europe is completly worthless. When people say ''Europe'' they mean France, Germany, Spain, Italy and England no one ever thinks
>I really wanna visit a post communist shithole!
you're like niggers except hating niggers isn't socially acceptable (in the West at least) but hating eastern euros is
>inb4 we are le central european XD
a meme group besides just because you say you're ''central'' won't change the fact that you'e a bunch of irrelevant shitholes every post commie country is ''eastern'' deal with it faggots you can talk about
>WE WUZ HRE AND SHIET
or cosplay hussars all you want but the truth is that world sees you as russian provinces and one day you will end up being ones.

So fuck you.

Actually it seem that the "senile old" man is more mentally fit that you do because you don't belive in stupid fairy tales

Only if you like negro cocks and if your IQ is lower than 20

wwhy u so mad?
also fuck pooland

>scout organization is openly GoodNightWhitePride
depends on local organization
some are more true to Baden-Powell's heritage to others
my troop was right-wing death-squads training camp compared to that Brno antifa(ggots)
we sang Bílý Jezdec, played fun games such as "dispersing demostrations" and overall themes tended to be Crusades, Boer War or something similar

>you're like niggers except hating niggers isn't socially acceptable (in the West at least) but hating eastern euros is

It doesn't, nobody care about eastern euros but evrybody hate shitskins openly, there are a lot of russians and portugeses in my neighborohood but we people start hating on foreigners it's always about arabs and nogs.

And when people mean Europe they mean Europe, Russia is pretty much known worldwide

they are very fast approaching germany also forgot how they have those things in children cartoons
and its like 7% of population not whole czechia but its like a contest for those people who can get us to progressive state quicker and of course they make money on those projects.

Nice projections m8