Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/leL_bsHEZdM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MwUUDypEDNQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Receding hairline

Key is not funny at all

Peele is not funny at all

Most sketches were bad to unwatchable with some gems every couple episodes

in my country, pey and keele is a joke .

nobody think they are funny .

one of them is dating a bird beak comedienne

their sketches are hit-and-miss a lot of the time. thy consistently draw a joke out waaayyy too long and it reduces the hilarity of their actual good stuff. other than that they are good.

yea but that ass tho

So basically SNL? At least they have the sense to not make the show and hour long.

in my country, we have no television. we watch men and animals fight in pit. very bad much fun. nobody think they are safe from pit

Chappelle show but less funny.

Best K&P sketch that isn't the Substitute Teacher sketch

youtu.be/leL_bsHEZdM

THEY STOLE MUH SHOW

kek

kek

Their first season was lackluster, and they imitated Chappelle's Show too much (I imagine a lot of that was pushed by Comedy Central)

They got good from Season 2 and on, but Peele is obviously the more talented of the two of them

Fair assessment

NOICE

I'm not 15 anymore and they're not on Mad TV anymore.

I like Key & Peele, I liked MadTV more though :-/

Very hit and miss, but the fucking aerobics/dead family sketch is seriously hilarious, goat sketch

this raises a very good point
and by good point I mean my knob end

They are great. Kinda like Chappelle Show meets Monty Python. Loved most of their sketches, but i especially like their surreal humor ones like dueling hats, noice and the weird playlist. Their racial is stuff is also okay, i like that they keep it simple and don't try ro be too edgy or political.

>they quit the show to make this shit

I don't know how else to say that I've never laughed at a single bit I've seen by them.

I could say their flaw is that they're just not funny, but clearly some people think so, so whatever.

Reddit and reddit.

Everything, Jesus this show fucking sucks. It's not even "stupid funny," it just makes solid, consistently paced unfunniness into an art form.

Two unfunny cuckfaggots who are being crammed down our throats by major network television.

Not even a pol fag, but a lot of the sketches later in the seasons were so obviously left leaning it became unbearable.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MwUUDypEDNQ

THEY'RE BLACK

All of their sketches would be massively improved if they condensed them to about third of the length.