>they only reached the quarter-final twice and both at home
What is their endgame?

being slightly better at the sport than the USA
that's about the extent of their skill and ambition

>127 million people
>get assraped 7-0 by a third world country with 16m prople

What did they mean by this

>being slightly better at the sport than the USA
Are they? Americans have a WC podium, that's way better than Mexico's best result

jesus christ is canelo alvarez the only white mexican? these fucks look like poo in the loos

4D chess, make everyone underestimate them, then pow! 4th place finish :^)

Ive been thinking about this too. like you would think they would be brazillian tier good but they are not.

I mean mexico has corruption but so does brazil, mexico is poor but so is brazil.

so what did brazil do right that mexico didnt?

yes mexico is a country of mostly native americans? how did you not know that?

well, they're going to be at the WC (and probably get knocked out in the group stage) while the americans lost to tampons & toilet paper, so I'd say yes. not by much though

favelas

america got pes'd tbdesu

>there’s only 1 white man in the team of a country that consists of mostly Native American decent durrr

Shit youth setup. The good academies are pay to play.

plenty of poor neighboorhoods in mexico were kids play soccer all day, the fuck are you on?

Brazil had good structure and training from the 1950s onwards, Mexican football is still corrupt as fuck

Brazil has an upper class of white people that manage youth facilities

Mexico doesn't, even their uperclass is low IQ mestizo

not enough pacy blacks

would mexicos president be considered mestizo in argentina? he looks a lot like my mestizo dad

obvious shitpost calm down

YOU WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT CUNT!

their only problem is that their media chooses the team and they end up not playing their A team™ desu

This is not true. Those of exclusive native american ancestry are the minority in the country.
In fact, European ancestry is more common than native american ancestry in mexicans. Although it varies greatly by region. Still, overall it's like 50-60% European 30-40% native american and 0-5% african on average.

All the players with talent are killed while young

Kicking beheahed craniums is more their thing

Jeez, Mexico truely is a shithole.

Infrastructure is important.

If kids aren't being coached the right way you'll never get a good team. See: Current England

He looks like a spic Karl Urban

>Infrastructure is important.
shut it we play in pitches full of holes and we're still better than Mexico.

I'm fucking tired of this infrastructure meme, yes it does help a lot but you can manage without it.