Is it any good

is it any good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mynoYJi35Ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the best show this decade.

Yes

it is shit but the daughter is so fucking hot I can't not watch it.

it is the best drama series HBO had since true detectives first season.
although unlike most fans i actually prefer the first season... i just liked the small town setting more than the huge dirty refugee camp setting in season 2...
i'm really excited to see more of kevin's dad in the third season, he was the most interesting side character for me. hopefully we'll learn more about his mental illnes and how it's related to kevin's symptoms...

It really is, last season was pur kinocapturography

she was only a few inches of BBC away from getting BLACKED in season 2...

she will never be blacked. She craves a white autistic man that's a bit shorter than the average.

i really, really loved the first two seasons, but i was a suicidally depressed alcoholic mess at the time
now i have my life in order and i'm in a good place i'm not sure if i will still enjoy it as much

I loved the first season and then season two was surprisingly even better again. Please don't fuck this up Lindelof

You will probably enjoy it even more Tbh.

>What if nobody’s home?
>Then you come over to my house.
Anyone else inexplicably break out into shivers and tears at this?

>You're home

The season 2 finale always gets me. Seeing Kevin's family together after 2 seasons of them being completely scattered and broken really tugged at me.

inviting a buck into your house who just tried to kill you an hour ago...
is kevin a top tier cuck?
will he offer his daughter and nora to the BBC in season 3?

no, i was only interested in why the people disappeared

youtube.com/watch?v=mynoYJi35Ac

>I want to free him
>Why?
>Because it's my turn

K I N O
I
N
O

It's fantastic

pure quinoa

WHERE IS MY MIND?

Best show on television.

Using this song is literally cheating, so many feels just from the music alone

>kevin starts losing his shit
>where is my mind? starts playing
BRAVO LINDELOF
it's like poetry

I'm worried about Season 3 but still hopeful. On the one hand, the prospect suggested in the trailer, that the world's gonna end, casts a really strong sense of dread over the season that I hope they follow through with. On the other hand, both previous seasons ended on really optimistic notes. Plus the whole "Would you like to see your kids again?" teaser is worrying because even though Lindelof has suggested the departure won't be explained, he still went and set up a mystery in Season 2 then ended it basically with some Scooby Doo shit.

Matt and Kevin are some of the best TV characters ever.

overplaying this song was a bit cheap and annoying tbqh

>I want to make you pregnant

Jesus Christ. I wish they'd go a little longer...

I agree. I think Matt is supremely underrated even by fans of the show. It's one of the best portrayals of faith I've ever seen in a tv show. Hell, even in a movie.

I agree, but to be fair they cut it out towards the end

>It's one of the best portrayals of faith I've ever seen in a tv show
i felt the same desu. i always get mad while watching his episodes because of the desicions he makes but i always forget that true people of faith never take the easy road

I do wonder where they're going to go with the show, and exactly how far they'll end up into the supernatural. Whatever happens, the trailer with SOS by Abba playing was pure kino.

I know it's technically an anime, but is it kino?

dog shit that will be forgotten like the vast majority of shit hbo shows. only thing worse is big little lies. everyone associated with that show should drop dead.