JUSTICE LEAGUE

how scared are marvel fans right now?

the age of DC is near.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/WQ4E23Weq_rY7VbrkazNUQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

enjoy your 25% RT

You've been saying that since 2013. Maybe people will like Aquaman, if they don't cancel that after Wonder Woman and Just League fail to make bank.

silence.

Gonna be so excited for a grayscale SnyderMurderFX(tm) movie that has less personality than used gum in a gas station urinal drain.

Call me when they actually use the JLA like the Greek pantheon it is instead of trying to badly ape Marvel.

Guys, please hold me. I am fucking SHAKING! I'm so excited for this movie I can't stop thinking about it. It is consuming my life. I can't believe we're about to get another masterpiece by Snyder so soon. The next trailer can't come soon enough. I LOVE YOU DC! I LOVE YOU SNYDER! GOD BLESS THE DCEU!

I remember how excited i was for Man of Steel and, to a lesser extent, for BvS. Not really caring about this one, those teasers aren't very good and i'm sick of the Icky Thump song. Hopefully they deliver in the trailers department cause that's the best part of these movies.

Starts with Bruce and Diana talking.
Bruce: Something is coming and we need to be ready
Diana: Its already here

Intro to team
Bruce: Arthur Curry, the Aquaman
lot of glamor shots, lots of action, big focus on Batman
No Superman, Steppenwolf
Plenty of Parademons, shots of Mera, Henry Allen (Billy Crudup) and a bunch of amazons going to war.

>Flash's suit literally strapped together with twine

OK

the trailer will feature a cover of Come Together instead

>you have to be a franchise cuck and can't enjoy individual films based on their own merit

>tfw more excited for Thor 3
Its Karl Urban. Thats why

on a scale of 1 -10?

>scrawny wonder woman

>WE WUZ ANDROIDS

>batfleck is shit

>homeless thor

>who fucking cares about the flash

DC is garbage.

Fucking love me some urban

Why are War Machine and Iron Man there?

enjoy your oscar.. wait nevermind

That Zimmer music is the best fitting stuff for their movies, having popular rock music over serious capeshit is awful.

>mfw when DC chad
feels good

24 Now Thomas (also known as Didymus[a]), one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came.
25 So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord!” But he said to them, “Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe.”
26 A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!”
27 Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”
28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”
29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

Batfleck pulls the team together, they are eventually defeated, Superman shows up and gives all the hope. No one believes it's Superman because how could he have died, been buried, and not sustained his wounds. Superman reassures the team and Batfleck. Batfleck feels morally resolute for the first time since the Robin thing. This opens the door for Martian Manhunter and GL in pt 2. You're welcome.

Yea we'll see in 2018, when Infinity War renders DC into a mere spec of dust

>Dredd 2 will forever be in development hell

Why live?

they are trying to be FUN now
and Zack loves shitty numale covers of classic rock on his FUN movies

Is that the official poster and not this one?

i just want it all to end

there can be more than one official poster
neither of them will be THE poster for theaters, probably

Why does this DC/Marvel bullshit matter to you, OP? Why are you so bored that you have to make these threads? Do you see fans of the Marvel movies even CARING about the DC stuff? It feels like you're compensating or something?

I wish the DC movies were good. They haven't been yet. But it'd be cool if they were. I don't care about this fucking edgelord 14-year old comic wars shit. You're lame, OP.

Not into capeshit at all but the DC cucks holding an oscar for make up over the marvel cucks is hilarious

>The best part will be when Logan wins an oscar for something and it has no movie affiliation with marvel or dc at all

not picking a side means you're denying yourself to be human. We're a tribal species.

This will always put a smile in my face. This is how delusional all DCShill are.

>Do you see fans of the Marvel movies even CARING about the DC stuff?

Thats a very interesting point, last week there was a BvS appreciation thread, i think it was something like

>47 posts
>7 posters

Really made me think

I wish I had written this. It's exactly how I feel.

I hear this one has The Flash punching a hole right in the chest of an Apokolips collaborator politician, then cradles his head and cries about what he has done in a recreation of the Ivan the Terrible painting.

you know when you see a knockoff in a chinese store?

justice league is basically the chinese knockoff of the avengers.

Hmmm really wobbles the cortex.

agreed
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/WQ4E23Weq_rY7VbrkazNUQ/

I'm literally shaking.

he's spreading the truth.

scared, marvel shill?

You are resorting to reddit, while calling marvel movies reddit. You are a pitiful man.

your friend there is part of a shill group himself set up by warner

logan will not win an oscar for anything important no matter how good the film is.

>playing a low-tier bad guy in a marvel movie that has two Avengers and a bunch of bigger names as supporting roles

don't get your hopes up desu, we'll be lucky if he gets as much screen time as that mask fucker from the last Thor

also the real reason to be excited for it is Jeff Goldblum

Every single DC film has been shit so far. The only one I might see out of curiosity is Aquaman.

I wanna see if they're gonna do the alcoholic hero right (even though Aquaman seems like a weird choice). All we've had was Hancock and Tony Stark (who Marvel was definitely afraid to show in full blown alcohol mode)

pleb

Starring:
>Chris Hemsworth as Thor
>Tom Hiddleston as Loki
>Mark Ruffalo as Hulk
>Cate Blanchett as Hela
>A Bunch of Cgi Aliums
with
>Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie
>Jeff Goldblum as The Grandmaster
>Anthony Hopkins as Odin
>Idris Elba as Heimdall
>Jaimie Alexander as Lady Sif
>Sam Neill apparently
with cameos by
>Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange
>Darryl, Thor's Roomate
>Director Taika Waititi
>Everyone's favourite, Stan Lee
and a special blu-ray deleted scene with
>Karl Urban as yet another underutilized Marvel villain

Listen here you little bitch I don't have time to watch your little arthouse films and Japanese weeaboo kino so go find the highest fucking building in your zip code and reply to this or your mother will die in her sleep so while that's going on I'm gonna be watching the newest Michael Bay movie with a bitch on each arm and an ass in my lap.

>with cameos by
>>Director Taika Waititi
is this true or just memeing
i'll watch the camrip just for that

what a fucking shill you are, that director is a no-name nobody.

stop shilling.

Inifinte kek.

Yeah buddy no one has seen What We Do in the Shadows

kek are you retarded? Logan will not win any oscar whatsoever, it won't even get a nomination. Why the fuck would it even?

Just like DC then.

If that piece of shit Suicide Squad can get nominated for an Oscar, Logan easily could.

>respecting/validating RT ratings

Who is the nigger Iron Man? Platnium Man? Crack Man? MaltLiquor Man?

They seem pretty fucking jealous, look at all the shitposting they're doing on their free time.

IMO Ben is the best batman, HES HUGE! Believable asskicker

>batfleck is shit
Had me until there. Even marlels disagree with you. Batfleck is the only saving grace of current DC. And maybe Amy Adams' tits.

>Do you see fans of the Marvel movies even CARING about the DC stuff?
Are you retarded? If you had been in more than one capeshit thread you would see they are mostly filled with Marvel fans shitting on the movie, for whatever reason, they might be right or wrong but to say they don't care is stupid.

You do know Taika is directing Thor 3, right?

I think you're confusing "Marvel fans" for "most movie going people". It's weird you feel a need to defend bad films. Why does your personality and pride depend on Snyder?

It's been said a billion times but this is 99% Sup Forums faggots who grew up mired in console wars who can't understand that unlike vidya you don't have to pay a giant fee and wed yourself to a particular company for 5 years and then spend the whole time justifying the decision you made. You can walk into a comic shop and pick up Spider-Man and Batman and anything else you want for a few bucks. You can go see two different cape films in the same month. There's no reason for company wars in comics but they can't break out of that mindset.

I don't see why people circlejerk the MCU when you get the same thing but presented better with the DCEU. All these massive budget superhero films these days is the same popcorn shit but at least with Snyder you're getting good visuals.

what tits. it's just pancakes there

>I don't see why people circlejerk the MCU

They don't. Especially not here. Do you see any daily threads worshipping the Russos for example?

People only circlejerk shit on Sup Forums if they can get contrarian cred for doing so.

we're all gonna come together when we see that JUSTice League RT score