"Rosita is so hot, I want to fuck her so bad"

>"Rosita is so hot, I want to fuck her so bad"
>see this
>"ewww, what is THAT"

>Walking Dead is so awesome. I never want this show to end
>see this
>ewww, what is THAT?

You've obviously never seen a girl up close before. Its okay user, there's still time.

Acne covered by makeup, that's what that is.

It's good to know women still have time and resources to make themselves presentable every day 7 years into the zombie apocalypse.

This show isn't real life. Surely you know that?

Literally autism

>Rosita will never use you as her post zombie apocalypse sex toy
Why even live bros?

The thing I'm looking forward to the most in a zombie apocalypse is that whores can't pick and choose their mates anymore and roasties will get exposed when they no longer have make up to hide their ugliness.

you still won't get a gf tho

Daily reminder that almost all women have faces like this, yes even your favorite celebritys have faces like this filled with imperfections.

They just cover everything up with makeup.

Yet women deny they live on easy mode.

B-But you don't understand! It's a BAD thing that we get to cover up our imperfections with make up!!

1,3, and 4 could still get it

Women are the niggers of gender

Why do they have such awful skin? I work with lots of qt women and they barely wear makeup and their skin looks normal

You won't need one when you have a rape dungeon.

All makeup except for eyeliner and eyeshadow and lipstick should be made illegal.

makeup is expensive
if they don't wear makeup, people like you will think they're ugly
if they do wear makeup, people like you will call them shallow whores who have it easy
makeup that is non-comedogenic is extra expensive
if it isn't non-comedogenic then it can worsen their acne

It's makeup for the show, not the character putting km makeup, ducking retard.

and that's our fault because?

She had a knife pressed to her face

Well, they are ugly without it. And only the people on this board call them shallow whores. Normies love makeup.

I honestly feel embarrassed for myself that I've seen every episode. This show is so boring I can hardly take it anymore.

If I didn't start watching this show with my mom, making a sort of ritual of it I would have dropped it long ago.

i was just refuting the user's point that "women live on easymode"

whose "fault" it is is irrelevant

not true, not all women look ugly without makeup. some look worse with

why does rick's hair always look greasy and sweaty every time you see it. i get that it's the zombie apocalypse and they don't have time to shower and bathe very often but he's literally the only character who's hair always looks like shit.

He is being JUSTed

I meant the women in the picture with acne.

you don't think women would put on makeup in the zombie apocalypse? they're vain as hell. of course they would. besides most women would die within a week or two because they're all retards and have zero survival skills so chances are there's plenty of makeup available to loot at stores.

damn
that's for some women that always use lots of makeup they end up with their skin like that
my sister and my mother almost never use makeup and when they don't use it (almost always) they don't have an kind of scars or acne on their faces

WTF I'm gay now

genetics.. if i skip a day of showering my hair looks the exact same.

Rape by deception.
Two can play that game, feminists!

SHE STILL ISN'T ASKING FOR IT

Is so funny seing this in real life, how can the males I know, and even myself have a better skin that these bitches?

Do Rosita's fucking upper lips bother anybody else? Fucking duckface.

Sorry, if we both consent and then I discover she wears make up...she's going to be charged with rape

defending this garbage ass show

I wont need a gf with my guns I will have any bitch I want

>HD was a mistake

Because we don't wear makeup, makeup actually fucks up your skin

>if they don't wear makeup, people like you will think they're ugly

Only if you're actually ugly. Basically the rules that apply to men.

Makeup is terrible for your skin it clogs up the pores and causes acne, so they have to wear even more makeup to cover it up. Women who don't wear makeup usually have better skin because of this.

If you're gonna cry about shit then go back to breaddit.

0/10 would not bang

>tfw 21 and have had acne since I was fucking 12
None of it is like, super big
But it's all over my face if you look close, and scars too
Kill me

Women use makeup to hide puberty blemishes and other acne scars.

If you look at skin around their breasts and thighs, they also have stretchmarks that are hard for you to see.

I never had acne in my face, only on my back, I'm happy for that, I have a pretty clean skin...my doom is my hairline though, since I was a kid I always looked like Vegeta, but at least isn't receding.

scars are cool dw

>26
>had acne since I was 13
>scarring fucking everywhere
>now starting to lose hair
every day's a fucking party

When I see shit like this I sometimes think the hardcore Islamic societies had the right idea when it came down to women

its tough for girls

but i married a light skinned strawberry blonde with a perfect complexion

I've seen good looking women without make up nigger
If you have too much make up, then you're just ugly

Same here

>rape dungeon

>not taking a pretty girl out to nice restaurant on a weekend night and watch her eat with her petite features

>i was a 3 without makeup
>now i'm a 4 with make up

THANK YOU MAKE UP YOU'VE CHANGED MY LIFE!

>greasy shitskin has fucked up skin
What a surprise.

If they wouldn't wear so much makeup, their skin wouldn't be so fucking awful

That's acne caked with foundation. She's pregnant.

JUST

>get a new girl
>take her swimming for the first date

Waterproof Makeup

go back to /r9k/ because you clearly belong there

It was a joke but, identify make-up usage in the first place is pretty damn easy

Thank you for doing your part in defending women online.

I'm sorry, but with Sup Forums influence on this board I just can't handle /r9k/ influence as well

I know, we all get a little cranky when it's that time of the month. Remember your feelings are valid.

>the city of the vaginal Jew