I LIKE SONIC AND COMMUNISM

I LIKE SONIC AND COMMUNISM

complain more yah cunt

Why the fuck do you think this a Sup Forums thread? Making fun of autism is a Sup Forums staple.

cuck

Stop ruining a good image pls, it applies to a lot of threads on here but you're using it too much.

THAT FEATHER IS NOT FREAKING BLUE

Because communism has nothing to do with autism you autist.

HER ARMS ARE NOT FREAKING YELLOW

see

amen comrade! BASH THE FASH! duuuuuude overthrow the bourgeoisie LMAO!!!!! XD omg I fricking LOVE me_irl and communism. FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE XD

not anymore, this is the new cummunism like it or not, another product to consume, blame american colleges

>Im retarded and believe in a dead 20th century ideology

aren't you tired

She is qt, fuck off back to your hugbox you triggered faggot.

I love it when leftist faggots out themselves with this pic.

Sure showed him. I bet that image won't be posted anymore. Right on, comrade.

its more to show everyone else how much of a faggot that poster is. But you keep on getting triggered thou

The commies are fundamentally right though, capitalism is totally corrupt system where the powerful fuck over the weak.

The thing is, commies are still losers and always will be, the powerful fucking over the weak has been the way it is for as long as there have been human beings, capitalism is just the modern flavor of it, but there's no changing it.

You're the one saving that retarded screenshot to your fapmachine

are you angry at something?

Youre a fucking moron.
Communisms entire premise rests on the powerful holding a gun to your head and forcing you to work and obey to the rules, capitalism leaves you alone.
The weak are the millions who starved because communism "helped" them so much.

Yea at you for being retarded

you sound ableist, I don't think our inevitable communist utopia will have a place for people like you.

How's your Friday night going?

I BANEPOST

It's a reference to the smuggie comic where it's a mom and her children and she's like "Timmy that's your bother he has autism." "I love Sonic and Communism!"

>communism has nothing to do with autism

I work tomorrow from 8 am to 20 pm, went to a family birthday, eat some cake. how's yours?

>communist
>utopia

is this shit legit or its just mocking cwc?

That's true for Leninism and the Dictatorship of the Proletariat but left libertarians generally are less violent.

HAHAHAHAHA BIG GUY - FOR YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

About to go out with the lads and fuck some slags. Sooo pretty ok

>8 am to 20 pm
>20 pm
Do you operate on a 48 hour time scale?

>lost 50 pounds to cosplay
Not gonna lie, that's some dedication if true.

is a big planet