/nfl/ general - FLORIDA DISGUST edition

PIT: Antonio Brown questionable versus Jaguars
CHI: Bears bring back Fangio on 3-year contract
DEN: Broncos want Mayfield on Senior Bowl team
ARZ: Larry Fitzgerald still noncommittal on future
PIT: Antonio Brown (illness) sits out on Friday
FA: Report: McCoy, Chudzinski names for Bills OC
CAR: Wilks, Spags, Studesville out of NYG running?
FA: Bills fire OC Rick Dennison after one season
KC: Browns likely to have interest in Alex Smith
NE: Report: Patricia 'favorite' for Giants HC job
IND: Rhule pulls out of Colts' coaching search
LAR: Rams: 'No timeline' on Aaron Donald extension

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bd3K1hQgyyv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

chefs

this man breaks into your home with the intent of giving your very underage son a blowjob... what do u do????

give him one

I have no son.

Trap him in some sort of dome-like structure.

Tfw frames drop to mid 50s in witcher 3 ultra setting with nhairworks on max.

Saints have a parrot that can lead their chant. What do the viqueens have? That's what I thought, BTFO!
instagram.com/p/Bd3K1hQgyyv/

Go outside

Rednimer

Stop

You are a tremendous fucking idiot that keeps seeing what you want to see, I already cited the ACTUAL fucking NFL definition of a runner

>Section 27 Runner and Running Play
RUNNER
Article 1The Runner is the offensive player who is in possession of a live ball (3-2-1), i.e., holding the ball or
carrying it in any direction.

That's from the actual fucking NFL rule book retard, you can download it from the website.

James made the initial process of a catch but did not make a carry, he dived, that is not a fucking carry, he did not at any point present himself as able to protect himself from defenders. He also fucking bobbled the ball while making the dive in an attempt to break the plane which automatically makes it incomplete

Now fucking kill yourself

it's funny how stillers fans accuse the pats of cheating, while posting an image that in itself is cheating, as you're taking out the frames showing the ball touching the ground, which happened. Stay mad stooler

Your New Orleans Saints divisional round MVP

we have a fucking horn that sounds like its announcing the fucking ride of the valkyries from wagner spelling out your doom
who dat. who dey. who ripped off the bengals with nigger babble?

Based non Vikings fan

Funny how you retards keep forgetting to show the part where James hand slipped and the ball hit the ground

You retards also always conveniently forget that the Steelers had FOUR more chances in the redzone after that and still couldn't score

At least our chant can't be confused with chewing tobacco.

Also, Who Dat has a long history in New Orleans culture, far older than who dey in Cinncinatti.
>The earliest documented use of the phrase can be found in a July 30, 1852 New Orleans Daily Picayune article.
>The chant of "Who Dat?" originated in minstrel shows and vaudeville acts of the late 19th and early 20th centuries and was taken up by jazz and big band performers in the 1920s and '30s.

Stay mad viqueen.

>PIT: Antonio Brown questionable versus Jaguars
Just give the Jags the win and get it over with

Jasg

You're fat.

Selected frames mean nothing, but I still contend it was a catch, for reasons I made clear in the last thread.

You're fat

BASED

>Thomas Davis to retire at the end of the 2018 season

Can we please be gifted a "Your star is retiring and the NFL wants him to go out on top" Super Bowl or do we not get that since we're not an old-money franchise?

This isn’t a catch

Of course it isn't he's in the air and therefore hasn't completed the catching motion.

>PIT: Antonio Brown questionable versus Jaguars
>PIT: Antonio Brown (illness) sits out on Friday
jasg win

>Your star
>some barely above a literally who LB

Your star is a who to everyone not a punthers fan

I'll post the catch rule again, because you decided not to read it in the last thread, for some odd reason. Pay close attention to the throw clause, where it says what is required to become a runner.

>RULE 8 SECTION 1 ARTICLES 3-4 >COMPLETING A CATCH

>RULE SUMMARY VIEW OFFICIAL RULE
ARTICLE 3. COMPLETED OR INTERCEPTED PASS
>A player who makes a catch may advance the ball. A forward pass is complete (by the offense) or intercepted (by the defense) if a player, who is inbounds:

>secures control of the ball in his hands or arms prior to the ball touching the ground; and

>touches the ground inbounds with both feet or with any part of his body other than his hands; and

>maintains control of the ball after (a) and (b) have been fulfilled, until he has the ball long enough to clearly become a runner. A player has the ball long enough to become a runner when, after his second foot is on the ground, he is capable of avoiding or warding off impending contact of an opponent, tucking the ball away, turning up field, or taking additional steps (see 3-2-7-Item 2).

Lions fan reporting, good luck eagles

What team do you root for exactly?

Not true. Non-pants fan here, I know Davis is elite.

>NFL STILL has it out for the Raiders
They wouldn't do this shit to the Cheatriots.

Read your own citation retard, James never took any additional steps, as I said before a dive is not a carry and you keep forgetting you fucking idiot that James let the ball hit the ground as he dived so breaking the plane didn't matter because he never became a runner. Jesus you're fucking stupid

Dolphins

>falling for tomlin imitating belichickian tactics
Casual

Al Davis burned every single bridge he crossed in pursuit of glory.

>TD's final year will be wasted with Norv Turner
>Pep may have played his final game
>J-Stew, Olsen, and R. Kalil are old as fuck now
>Charles Johnson is past his prime
>In about two years Cam will start breaking down a la McNair because he's gotten the shit beat out of him his whole career
>Norwell and Lotulelei will probably take big paydays elsewhere

God rest his soul

Bill Belichick > Mike Tomlin, Bill Cowher, and Chuck Noll combined if he wins #6.

They never did forgive him after he own that Owl right after he won that major court battle, did they?

>These two were considered top 10 QB's last year

So your opinion doesn’t matter, lophins didn’t catch anything all season

>giving big money matt kalil
Lol, okay.
>singing norv turner
LOLL

I see so many non catches I can identify them in my sleep

I don't think anyone is arguing that Cowher or Tomlin is better than Belichick my dude.

Pete Rozelle went to the grave wishing Davis dead.

Fellas, how do I get a true Israeli Jewish gf? Just came back from a tdy and those are the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Qatar women are God tier as well.
I need a middle Eastern gf.

Bet she has cute soles

Carr was failed by his coaches. If he can survive the Gruden bootcamp, he will return to GOAT form.

So, say the Steelers win sunday and go on to beat the patriots in foxborough, what does that do to tom brady's legacy? Does Ben winning 1 cement that Tom is the big bad guy who chokes against heroic underdogs?

They were basically the same player both years. Their teams were similar too.

>steel curtains
>good guys
>rapists

When the Raiders announced they were moving to Vegas I said that Old Man Al is probably smiling somewhere, but then I thought to myself that he's probably in Hell and in a power struggle with Satan for control of the underworld.

Al Davis vs. Roger Goodell is the battle the world needed but didn't deserve

Shazier was such a dirty faggot that he couldn't help himself and got paralyzed. That's the kind of team the Steelers are and always have been

Carr had shitty coaching and a broken spine. Dak lost Zeke for a few weeks

>still replying to him
>in every thread

why

>Steelers, an old-money franchise that the NFL coddles
>Underdogs

Meanwhile the Titans are the real underdogs going into a city that doesn't respect them and called them bums in the Boston Globe this week, but Sup Forums doesn't notice.

>minstrel shows
Niggers

Ben has never beaten Brady in the post season. Literally never, all three years Ben went to the owl he was lucky to have another team knock the Patriots out otherwise every time he faced Brady in the post season he lost.

He doesn't need to "take additional steps" to be a runner. Do you not understand the word "or"? Are you stupid? He was capable of tucking the ball, and turning up field, but only one of those is necessary for him to be a runner.

KEK

If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying

>"analysts" thought a team with this much inconsistency in scoring and gaining yards would win a playoff game

What Battle? In terms of commissioners Goddell is far more hardass than Rozell eever was. Owners practically walked all over Rozelle

ebin

>iff ya ain’t cheetin ya ain’t chryin

Only cowcucks and casuals thought Dak was actually good and not a meme. Everyone else predicted he would be exposed as a run-game/play-action/O-line babby.

Are you fucking stupid? A runner needs to make a carry, a dive is not a carry. James moved the ball but he did not make a carry therefore he was not a runner and you're still failing to address the fact that James let the ball hit the ground when he dived. In no universe will you come out right in this scenario

Left-wing Israeli girls >>> right-wimg Israeli girls
Don't get a Bibi-cuck.

Kiss my 12 rings. 6 for the Steelers, 5 for the Patriots, and 3 for the Raiders. We cheated.

This. Everyone with high IQ knew wentz was the real deal

lol XD

I don't know the difference since I was too beta to talk to any, just looked from afar

Cheatriots btfo

Read the fucking rulebook before replying to me again, god damn. I've posted it multiple times, and even referred you to specific relevant sections. This shouldn't be so difficult.

Is Carson wentz the only rookie to come out his first season and looked great?

Fuck Drumpf

YAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS SLAYYY

Deshone kizer is better than foles tbqh

Long after the Pats era goes away these blessed memes will serve as ever faithful reminders that these fags cheated and are not to be recognized as legitimate. Feels good.

Tennessee won't score a point. It's a fait accompli

Nah

Fellow Lions fan reporting, why do you care who wins that game?

Nothing you have said matters to whether Ben can beat him now. When >we faced the pats before it was always with a Dick Lebeau zone defense that Brady carved time after time. The same D the Tits are going in with. The steelers changed their defensive scheme to mostly man for the first time in decades and the game was instantly competitive, and that was with back up Dba. Brady's been figured out.

Fuck off kike I can give luck to whoever I want.

A Raiders slogan

No you fucking idiot all you've done is continuously cited the Catch rule and not the actual fucking definition of what a runner is, which I actually did do. Then you ignored all of the glaring errors of the James catch and kept regurgitating that he was inbounds and had his feet down while completely fucking ignoring the entire process of his attempt and that's why you're still a fucking idiot. James made a dive after he began his process, he did not move with both feet in the process of a carry, as in being a fucking runner. Then as he performed his dived and stretched for the goal line, he bobbled the ball and hit the ground. Since he never became a fucking runner, the ball breaking the plane didn't make it a touchdown. This is crystal clear be a delusional stooler faggot elsewhere

Yup

I get that. I'm asking why you want to give luck to them.

I want a team that's never won the owl to win it all because that means my team might win it all and fuck the vikings. Nothing against the tits and jags

Jags = Owl

being a Vikings fan has been stressful. one minute I'm going "SUPER BOWL BABY" and chugging purple kool-aid and the next I'm in mortal fear that they're gonna blow it like we always do and comforting myself with the knowledge that if we blow it all on Sunday then I can stop stressing so much and move on

this sucks

Seething loins cuck couldnt even beat the bengals to make it to the playoffs when the bears did it

The catch rule is obviously the relevant rule here, to decide if it's a catch or not. Are you on drugs?
The fact that he fell after he reached the ball forward is irrelevant, because he established himself as a runner before he hit the ground and the ball popped out.

I'm glad they didn't either because Caldwell would have kept his job if they had and they just would have lost in the wildcard anyway

I'll trade you Aaron Rodgers for your coaching staff.