Countries that shouldnt exist

What are the most unnecessary countries? Why has Belgium not been divided between France and the Netherlands yet? Why isnt Macedonia part of Bulgaria or Moldova part of Romania? Why cant White Russians just admit that they are Russians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hfjHJneVonE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This

Still mad about the 4-0, faggot ?

No but Wales- Belgium was a good game. Two non-existing countries against oneanother. Tbh i didnt expect to hurt any feelings with this post. Is Belgian national pride really a thing?

hahaha no

ukraine - should be split in to western and eastern

Switzerland should be divided between France, Germany and Italy.

Luxembourg, Monaco, Andorre, Chine.

Its outragous that Ukraine is the 2nd largest cunt in Eurpoe btw

San Marino!!

Germany

This, aswell as San Marino, Andorra, Liechtenstein and Malta

You definitly mad about that match, is a little bit pathetic but whatever.

Denmark and Holland are virtually indistinguishable and both a bit faggoty. It's a shame they don't share a border cause you could totally package them up as a two for one deal

Kosovo!

No im not. I admit that the Belgian team was way better than us. However im satisfied with our team. Could you please answer the question why Belgium should keep existing though? Im genuenly curious about that.

Denmark and Holland do have language at least that's distinguishable

All central american countries. Costarica, nicaragua, guatemala, belize and salvador are rightfully mexican clay. Panama was made literally for a fucking canal and is Colombian clay.

Lots of wallons and flemish agree with you

Why? Hollands language is closer to German and Danish is more similar to Swedish and Norwegian.

Part of that is German clay too.

The border between Kosovo and Albania is completely deserted and everyone in Kosovo views their statehood as temporary

everything should have been divided between russia, germany and italy at the beginning of this century

>Why has Belgium not been divided between France and the Netherlands yet?
At the time the British saw and opportunity to fuck with Netherlands to weaken them, also France had eyes over Antrewp, so Brits used Belgium to keep rivals in check.

So that the parts which would hypothetically end up in Russia be flooded with Caucasians and Tajiks and other assorted gastarbeiters? No thanks

Belgium should be divided (or annexed into Greater Germany) but it won't happen, Flemish separatists aren't popular enough.

When the EU disintegrates the idea might pick up steam.

Weaksauce pic.

Flanders should go to Holland, Walloon should go to France and Eupen should go to Germany.

why tho?
youtube.com/watch?v=hfjHJneVonE

>Why isnt Macedonia part of Bulgaria or Moldova part of Romania?
Subtle, but OP is a Romanian shitposter using a Hungarian flag.

Yeah i know this, in 1830 revolutianary France promised not to annex Belgium like they have tried 100 times before. But 186 years passed since then and it doesnt make sense anymore to keep such promises. So ANNEX THAT SHIT!

I still don't understand how Canada is even a real country.

Because the words Danish and Dutch are so similar and I gave up trying to remember which is which. Pastries, tulips, the little mermaid, windmills, there's not enough brand distinction for an increasingly globalised market. If it was like highschool, you'd be the two kids that always hang out together and one is called Anthony and one is called Antony and you'd get pissed off if someone made a mistake. No hard feelings but

Why

Grootnederland WHEN?

A significant amount of Ukraine is rightful polish clay. It's not entirely Russia.

The problem is there is a part of Belgium that everyone wants, but who will take the other part?

They can go independent or France can take them. I don't think anyone really cares.