Teen character has sex

>teen character has sex

tfw 25 and never held a girls hand

jdimsa

>teen character doesn't know how to have sex

>tfw the last pussy I was in contact with is my mothers

I was married by the time I was 24 and I grew up shitposting on Sup Forums and playing wow back in 04, get your shit together, get fit and get a fucking career

>Parent: I love you
>Kid: I love you to

>characters are happy

>character leaves their door open

kisless virgin 27 reporting in

w-when?

>charcter gets mercilessly mocked because they are almost 18 and still a virgin

Why do you think anyone gives a shit?
You know how many others have made posts identical to yours?
Just shut the fuck up you flaming faggot.

>don't want to ever have sex
>hate talking to people
>hate being near people
>could comfortably spend the rest of my life alone on a desert island

>apparently I'm some kind of freakish mutant as if I'm saying I could live without oxygen

>I'm miserable because I don't take responsibility for all my shitty life choices and I'm bitter as fuck

just an hero nigger

>Kissing into immediate sex
>they cum at the same time

The last time my head could fit in her vag

>lying on the internet

>I make massive assumptions about other people whilst regurgitating sentiments that have been uttered a thousand times whilst believing I'm providing anyone with useful advice
You're gay haha

>being miserable is entirely your own fault

Haha kill yourself faggot!

Well, it is freakish desu. It is an extremely pleasurable experience, and the only thing necessary to the perpetuation of our species.

It's like saying you don't want to eat.

>mother grabs your hands and smells them to see if you've been playing with yourself.

>tfw kissless hugless handholdless touchless lookless virgin

Manchester by the sea made me sad for this reason alone

why id she """""""crying""""""

>lookless
how the fuck

>character is eating beans, doesn't fart constantly in later scenes

yeah but I did that so now it feels weird and alien that I am older and have literally no sex but see the youngin' do it.. like I am a creepy old man

>Couple meets for coffee
>Not each running to the shitter ten minutes later

it's better to fuck yourself anyway

no cunt is as tight as my hand

You act like I'm telling you I can flap my arms and take off. I'm not pretending to be some Nikola Tesla arcane prodigy above petty human desires, it's just that humans are fucking disgusting, so much bacteria, so many horrible excretions and smells, the constant sickly heat emitted from them. And that's just the physical, then there's the mental how everyone you meet wants you to solve their fucking problems for them or see how they can take advantage of you to make their lives minusculely better - or just to make yours worse because it will amuse and satisfy them for some sadistic reason.

It's like everyone else in the world goes around eating dog shit off the sidewalk and then says to me "You fucking freak, why aren't you eating this shit right now, what's wrong with you, this is what normal people do"

Or even better yet, you spend all your time and money searching for new dog shit, or you kill your neighbor because he ate dog shit you feel you were entitled to, or you kill yourself because you haven't eaten any dog shit in a few weeks. It's fucking incomprehensible.

>character has a purpose in life

>gay teen character is out of the closet and completely accepted by their family

What's wrong with that?

hha what r u
a fag?

she was looking at pics and gifs of the cat she left behind in her previous house

>Its a you spend 27 years of your life as a virgin before finally marrying a woman who ends up in an insane asylum episode

>ex gave me HPV
>can't feel comfortable dating until the warts go away
>don't want to get a prescription cause I'm still on my parents' insurance

I WANT MORE SEX. FUCK.

Same user

where does this info even come from?
>iceland loli wtf?

I think about this a lot in real life
coffee is so common and I think around 70 percent of people experience the feeling of having to use the restroom after drinking it
but people rarely mention anything of the sort

>Scandinavia
Ahmed doing his job I see.

>character doesn't get depressed when he realises that he will never know what love feels like and he will never have a family because no woman would ever want to be with him

proof i dont belong on this earth

bullshit, no way "land of the rape" india has an the oldest virgin age. they should have the youngest

>you will never again be 15 and rub your crotch into your gfs ass until you blast in your jeans

why even live

>asian female character isn't a crazy psychopath bitch

>tfw space marine