What are some movies geared towards Gen Z?

What are some movies geared towards Gen Z?

Moonlight is a pretty good choice.

Zootopia

>Gen Z

Gen Z are mostly high schoolers or 18 year olds

>implying your opinions matter when you're a dumb teenager

yeah i think most kids growing up will start seeing so much bullshit from the left and with sites like Sup Forums and alternative media rising, you'll see more of a mix of Classic Conservative/Liberals or Libertarian Right.

Who wrote this? Because I don't believe it at all. All the young white people seem to be bernie lovers.

It literally says in the picture who wrote it, user

What they mean is all those brown people from the third world which will replace the whites is more conservative

What'll the generation after Z be called since that's the last letter?

That has more to do with the fact that only leftists really proudly flaunt their politics on Faceberg and shit

that's because muslims are extremely conservative and they are out breeding whites 20 to 1

generation blacked

>most conservative since ww2
in which way because every time i see an underage gurl now shes wearing tights and crop tops
picture related was considered lewd as fuck when i was in middle school

>All the young white people seem to be bernie lovers.
Because he represents opportunity and growth for them, as well as a future that isn't "work until you drop".

The same thing happened with the boomers. Throughout their entire life, politics were marketed heavily towards them because of their large population.

THEN TELL ME!!! I CANT READ!!

double z

Generation ZZ top

Why did we never start with Generation A?

>two of those girls are actually guys

Gen Z will save us all

All kids parrot their parents until they're old enough to know better.

They will be called generation fluid as they can choose what generation they want to be part of. Generations are just a social construct.

there is politically incorrect and then there is autismal maliciousness

>conservative
Doesn't that mean dying for Israel?

God I wish this whole "generation identity" shit would just go away.

The only reason the baby boomers got a label was because of an insurance study on how the post-war population spike might affect the US healthcare system in the long run. It had nothing to do with politics or social trends.

Not as sexually active and more family oriented I guess. The guy who wrote the article probably meant them being more nationalistic, but I highly doubt that.

how the hell can you tell if a 10 year old is going to want to raise a family when he grows up

Generation brown

That Matt Damon sniper movie. Surprisingly it's actually a fairly faithful book adaptation.

The oldest generation Z member is around 20 - 21, I'm actually in this category.

From what I've read, more Gen Z go to church than even baby boomers, we have sex less than any generation previously, and we're social shut ins.

Congrats. You're one step away from being a suicidal jap.

>leftists really proudly flaunt their politics
whereas conservatives spam and shout their retarded opinions on Sup Forums and reddit like squacking geese swarming a pile of breadcrumbs

Harmful metal in vaccines.

TOMMOROW BELONGS TO ME

With the likelihood of owning a house disappearing within my lifetime, stagnant wages, no job security, and mandatory university - yeah. We're basically white Japs.

No those are millennials.

>no link to article

Go fuck yourself.