Mods keep deleting the mutts threads

Mods keep deleting the mutts threads

Another powerless shitskin agenda falls to American arbitration

Probably mods living in the US

They're definitely becoming frequent enough to be considered low-quality.

nah he's danish

or maybe because this garbage belongs on /bants/?

>Americans this booty bothered

>Mods keep deleting the mutts threads

how many did you start today???

there is literally *ONE* mod on /int?
how the hell is he deleting threads in the amerihour?

>low-quality.
perfect example

It has really good potential but the current posters are ruining it with low effort posts. I was hoping it would go in the same direction as Sup Forums LOTR orc posting but it went nowhere. I feel bad for whoever is drawing these pictures, they're completely wasted with the current userbase.

i doubt the gookmoot would allow a burger mod here. he would rape butthurt foreign asses left and right. and the gook needs traffic

>deleting threads
duplicate threads
duplicate threads that are killing Sup Forums

This board is not what is used to be.

>It has really good potential
This should be the best board here

but the pictures are literal shit. looks like it takes them 30 seconds to draw and post. fucking kids. the old mutt pics were pretty good. but these knockoffs are shit

>ameri-Orc can't read

>pichur loogks lighhural shieet
>fuggulig keedz

You are the same but colder.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are still on top of their game, and with /bant/ now this board doesn't have anywhere to go. Look at pic related, you'll never see effort like this on here.

There has been plenty of shitty pics like this on /r9k/ that get used to good effect.

good.
they don't belong on Sup Forums

no they are all pretty hot because butthurt :D

>every single person complaining about it ITT is american

heh

>yur thag sem buarktg coldhergbl

newfags

this board is for discussion of culture
not race bullshit

We don't care what you tards think of us.
It is only that this board should be so much better, this board is supposed to be international discussion, not America troll cartoons and generals

high quality post, expect no more from a leaf

>

no, faggot

>Mods are actually deleting cancer
oh wow i wonder if mods would be that expedient if someone started spamming shit about my continent

>links two sarcastic posts to prove his point

how many times have you posted this?

that was ironic

>how many times have you posted this?
how many times have you posted this?

The Age of Men is overrr

This is why these threads get deleted, now you have your answer.

Mods can now delete this thread.

this is what le 0% face would look like

Half of those are true

I still cant believe they go to wallmart to shart

I'm not that guy but have you ever complain about the burger that makes, every fucking day, the latin america shithole thread? Have you reported those threads? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Das rite mah white nigguh

this

>he's this assblasted his non-nation lives eternally in the Shadow of the United States of America

I live in GoodEurope, aka a 99% white region of a white as fuck state in the USA.

[x] Whiter than you
[x] No oppressive taxation
[x] Minorities kept in containment states and cities
[x] Actual Freedoms and Rights

It's based as FUCK having good states and bad states

You
[x] pay insane taxation to pay for the welfare of muzzies
[x] have no rights and freedoms
[x] have to live with your muzzies and minorities amongst you
[x] can go to jail for saying mean things online

Me and my region are better than you in every single way.

Feel free to sperg out about national averages, it just goes to showcase that you don't know how to beat the system.
That's why you're being flooded with migrants you can't escape and your political union is failing

How's the heroin treating ya?

Why do Eurocucks lack any sense of self-awareness?

Eurocucks be like
>hurrr Americans le 56% face
Meanwhile they are
>le 80% face

Now which case is more despicable

-America: Never more than 90% white at ANY point in its history
-Europe: 100% white less than 50 years ago

-America: a former colony and country founded less than 250 years ago. Built by various white immigrants, but an immigrant country nonetheless. (((They))) just changed where those immigrants came from
-Europe: 3,000+ years of history with a homogeneous white population.

-America: shares a 2,000 mile long border with Mexico. Immigrants come here against the will of white Americans
-Europe: shares no major border for shitskins to flood over from. Immigrants have to come by boat or plane, and Eurocucks WELCOME them with open arms. They import millions of muds by DESIGN. If Eurocucks shared a border with Mexico, they would be 25% white today

Yet Eurocucks compare themselves (80% white) to America (56% white) as if they were on a level playing field.

The absolute DELUSION of Eurocucks is a sight to behold

American proxy not working for you Pedro?

>Thirdie subhuman cannot into proxies

it is probably a pasta from Sup Forums

unironically i did a couple of times. and the thread got deleted pretty quick btw. which means none of you bother to report them since they always get 200+ posts mostly sudacas insulting each other. that OP is a retard and hate those threads. but i am not going to report them anymore since you don't care and why should i. instead of going after one single retard you decided to go after all of us. pretty stupid but it is expected. so maybe he is not so wrong after all about you lol

oh no. what happened to the link. did that thread get deleted too?? are you upset, you swarthy vulgarian gypsy? lmao

Why are you posting pictures of yourselves?

>Why are you posting pictures of yourselves?

>freedome speech europoooors LMAO
>WTF PICTURES HURT MY FEE FEE DELET DIS

the fat fucks couldnt be more retarded even if they wanted to

The hotpockets and goons are burger trash, most of them insufferable faggots who only moderate when they find something personally offended.

I was banned by an Amerimutt subhuman on /his for calling an Amerimutt an amerimutt retard and posted a pic of a deformed Amerimutt
people have been posting roaches etc for years and we didn't even say a shit about it nor reported it.

Just like every nation chatroom general.

>this board is supposed to be international discussion
So fuck off already. On every other board your insufferable fellow Ameriburgers treat every topic as though the default is from an American perspective, regardless of what is being discussed. The only way Sup Forums can become international is if Americans stopped posting here.

>ausniggers consider themselves human beings

you don't get consideration because you do not deserve consideration

at least Britain contributed something to the world

>low quality
Fuck off fag. I have to deal with this one all the time and so can you

>roleplaying as a country
BORING

stay mad you butthurt faggots. we will keep annoying you because we can. and when you get banned for retaliating that's just hilarious lmao