Shows men would never understand

I understand babies are cute but I don't see myself watching baby nursing show anytime soon.

I have no explanation for baby shows other than a maternal instinct that only women have

babies are not cute they're horrid little cunts who do nothing but eat poo and cry what are you smoking

haha that guy looks horrified
ITS OVER NIGGA

Look at both of them. Her face is pure "Well...this is my life now"

trips of truth i had 3 siblings fuck kids and babies

You're in good company on this board

kids are actually horrible creatures until they are 25+ oxytocin is a hell of a drug

Men are not meant to be around babies, this picture is living evidence. Poor fucker should be at work or the bar.

Kids are annoying problems.

Watching other people taking care of problems is pleasant.

Hence there is a show like this

They eat poo?

If taking care of babies is such a boring and annoying thing why would someone make a show about it?

Those are "gay eyebrows." That number of babies is overcompensation at its finest. He's thinking about all the boi pussie he's going to get at the gay bar later.

That man's face should be the new [Screams Internally]

Yeah they overcompensated by totally planning for quadruplets. They had five children so they're better than 99% of white people.

>who do nothing but eat poo, and cry "what are you smoking?"
what did he mean by this?

if you let them they will thats how my little cousin caught the autism, he was a pretty normal baby, but i secrectly started putting my poo corn into his veggies and he got derpier and derpier until i stopped

i was like 12 so i dont feel too bad, i didnt know any better, pretty much ruined his life and my aunts, the husband couldnt deal with him and left, now her life will forever be taking care of him

he is full on HIGH WOWIE

GERMANY YES

Normal humans only experience schadenfreude occasionally. Most of the time we feel empathy for others. I bet you were the kid that pulled wings off of flies huh?

No one has done that in decades. Stop using outdated expressions, you fucking retar

anything related to emotions, relationships, drama, family, romance, babies/cute things, fashion, arts and crafts, jewelry, makeup, etc falls into this category

anything involving fighting, war, sex*, sci fi, weapons, sports, politics, history, STEM, video games, etc fall into the "things women find boring" category.

Pretty much music and food are the only things both are interested in.

*unless it's some romance novel type sex